Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 12:20 am

First topic message reminder :

Magic Wolf Pack:
You're running through woods to get away from the violent hissing of cats. You run into a rock and knock yourself out. When you wake up two wolves are looking at you, worry in their eyes. One of the she-wolves is dark as knight withbright red swirls and eyes the color of blood. The other is white as snow with cream colored swirls and icy blue eyes. "Demon, do you think this wolf even knows who he is?" The white one asked the other. "Yes, I do. Where am I?" You reply. "You're in the camp of Magic Wolves, although there's only me and my sister. You can either join or be destroied. Your choice."

Form:
Name -
Description (no picture please) -
Power (only one (alpha gets two, nothing that makes you all powerful) -
Position (Can't be Medicine or Alpha) -
Mate (if) -
Pups (if) -
Would you like to be Alpha Male -
Other -

Mine:
Name - Demon ; Angel
Description - Midnight black she-wolf with red swirls and blood red eyes ; Snow white she-wolf with cream swirls and icy blue eyes
Power - Evil spirits and shape shifting ; Ice
Position - Alpha Female ; Medicine Wolf
Mate - Alpha Male ; Can't
Other - Sisters

Pack:
Alphas - Demon (evil spirits and shape shifting) and ?
Medicine - Angel
Warriors - Shadow (shadows ) and Storm (weather) and Avalanche (weather )
Queens -
Pups -
Elders -

Magic Cat Clan:
You're running through a field to get away from the violent growls of wolves. When you look behind to see if they're chasing you, you trip on you own paws. Hitting a rock head-on you pass out. When you wake up a she-cat is looking at you, worried, while another one is sniffing around. The one looking at you has violet eyes and a pure white pelt. The other she-cat is pure black with icy blue eyes. "Darkshadow, the cat's alive, although he seems confused," The white one mews. "I'm coming, Sweetstar," She meows. "I'm alright," You say instantly. "Good to here that. You're in the Magic Cats' camp. You can join us, or Darkshadow could put you to sleep, for good. Your decision," The white cat named Sweetstar tells you.

Form:
Name -
Description (no picture) -
Power (one, nothing that makes you all powerful, deputy gets two, leader gets three) -
Position (Can't be Medicine, deputy, or leader) -
Mate -
Kits -
Other -

Mine:
Name - Sweetstar ; Darkshadow
Description - Pure white she-cat with violet eyes ; Midnight black she-wolf with icy blue eyes
Power - Shapeshifting, water, weather ; evil spirits
Position - Leader ; Medicine Cat
Mate - Can't ; Can't
Other - Sisters

Clan:
Leader - Sweetstar (Shapeshifting, water, weather)
Deputy - ?
Medicine Cat - Darkshadow (Evil spirits)
Warriors - Cloverwhisker (herbs ) and Sunshine (nature ) and Pantherpelt (shape shift into a panther )
Queens -
Apprentices -
Kits -
Elders -

Rules:
I'm pretty sure everyone knows them. They're the same as pretty much every other RP.

Last edited by XxAlways AlonexX on Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:56 am

Demon: "Get into the closet den you can find! Everyone!" I ordered, running for Angel's den.
Angel: I ran after her.

~

Sweetstar: "Find the closest den to you and get in it! Now!" I yowled, heading for my den.
Darkshadow: I ran after her.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 8:14 am

Avalanche followed dEmn as he was right by them.

~

Pantherpelt followed Sweetstar. He was near the front pushign them to the back protectively.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 8:27 am

Sweetstar: I rolled my eyes.
Darkshadow: "He likes you. You'll have to tell him sooner or later." And I'll have to tell you sooner or later.

~

Angel: When do I tell her? How do I tell her?
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 8:30 am

Pantherpelt hid his embarrassment by shaking out his fur. He pushe dagainst the storm trying to dribve it away...

~

Avalanche shook out his fur and pushed against ehte storm trying to drive it out...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 8:35 am

Sunshine watched carefully. sadly...
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 8:38 am

The wind whipped their hair around and Pantherpelt pressed against thte two sisters protectively as painful sheets of rain plummetted the,m, he closed his eyes trying to kee out the icy knives going at him, he tried to guard the two.

~

Avalanche huffed out a loud breath and a wall of wind guarded the two sisters, but not enough to protect himself, the wind pushed him against his own shield , the iocy knives sent shivers and pain spliitting through him. His eyes closed and he went still, but the shield still held/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 8:40 am

Storm got on teh otehr side of teh sisters. INgoring the pain that shot tpugh him like a bullet.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 8:47 am

Avalanche was awake enough to snarl at him, 'Go! You don't need to be dead too!" he snapped. And wind pushed him away from the den and guarded him until he got to another den,. Avalanche huffed as a sheet off rain plummetted him.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 8:48 am

Demon: "Avalance!" I screamed. I began to shake with fury. All the souls came from her shadow, and split up, blocking all of the den holes.

~

Sweetstar: I fluffed out my fur, and used my power to push away the fierceness of the weather.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 8:53 am

Pantherpelt pushed against the storm, it dispersed, but not a lot, he stood strong in front of them.

Avalanche looked at her, and then his shield fell and he was also on the gorund breathign heavy his eyes bulging. his breath came in panicked gasps, "Are..." he coughed violently water coming up. "You... okay?" he breathed and choked a little before coughing up water, his eyes softened a little.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:06 am

Demon: I laughed. "You're asking me if I'm alright? You're the one choking on water." My eyes were soft.
Angel: I looked at them, smiling.

~

Sweetstar: I smiled to myself, knowing he wasn't the only one in the Clan pushing against the storm.
Darkshadow: "Thank you, Pantherpelt!"
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 11:01 am

Avalanche chuckled, 'Yea, Yeah I am." he said.

~

Pantherpelt held against it, and then he rolled his eyes at his own stupidity. HE sent a freezing temperature, and it began to snow furiously.... and painlessly, they'd getfoot after foot of snow tonight, but that was nothing compared to the rain, and thunder, he smiled,. "Finally!" he laughed.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 11:40 am

Demon: I smiled. "Good."
Angel: "You two look good together," I whispered to my sister.
Demon: I tackled my sister.

~

Sweetstar: I smiled mysteriously and changed into a small kit. I was black and red, my eyes gleaming red. I smiled. "Hi!" I meowed, in my same voice.
Darkshadow: I rolled my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 11:51 am

Pantherpelt chuckeld adn grabbed er byt the scruff and tossd her onto his back, he launched himself into the snow and they romped around together as the snow continud to fall heavily

.~~~~~~

Avalanche coucghed and swiped a sheathed paw at Angel as he coughed up more water.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 12:03 pm

Sweetstar: I laughed, not caring if having a crush would upset StarClan.

~

Angel: I laughed, and patted his back, so more water will come out.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 3:53 am

A huge gust of wind me and blew her off of Pantherpelt, he launched catching her in his jaws againand tumbled over, falling into the snow on his back, creating a cllud of white flurry, he chuckled adn set her on his underbelly.

~

Avalanche coughed all of it up and then shook out his fur, HE tuossed Demon in the snow, sne omped aroudn creating a huge trail of paw prints and snow swirls.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:23 pm

Demon: I laughed, and takcled him playfully.

~

Sweetstar: I laughed, enjoying this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:02 pm

Storm smilied, watching them.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:49 pm

Demon: I smiled, actually thinking of Avalance more than just an annoying member of the Pack.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:37 am

He sprung her off and she landed in a pile of snow he kicked snow ono her and then burrowed under her, and popped underneath her lifting her upsidde down onto his back. Avalanche smirked.

~

Pantherpelt smiled,and threw her up and a gust of wind held her there, he smiled as glittery snow swirled arouund her, then she dropped and he caught her easily.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:47 am

Demon: I pawed his nose playfully.

~

Sweetstar: I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:09 am

Avalanche smiled.

~

Pantherpelt sighed content and let himself fall into the snow slowly sinking down, it overcame him and he pounced out creating a mushroom cloud of snow dust. He looked for sweetstar in the snow.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:17 am

ORP: Untitled?

RP: Demon: I tackled him playfully, making him fall into the snow. The snow puffed up around us.

~

Sweetstar: My little head popped out of the snow.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:29 am

(Yeah, sorry I'm running behind a little, I'm staring stupidly at my red Ipod nano I just got for my bday, it's hypnotic, xD)

Pantherpelt batted at her tail, laughing.

~

Avalanche smiled, as their eyes met, the snow fell a little harder, but it got alittle warmer ut the snow still fell steadily.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:42 am

ORP: xD Alright. I'll wait.

RP: Demon: I giggled, and the shadows underneath me swirled around us, blocking out everything else but the snow.

~

Sweetstar: I giggled, and jumped onto his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)   Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic Wolves VS. Magic Cats (FULL)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next