Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GreyStone Pack [Finished]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 4 BUcdGreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 4 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:00 am

First topic message reminder :

I am Safira, leader of this pack. Do you have what it takes to join
my pack? GreyStone pack wolves are strong, proud, and determined. You must be
brave....ready to take on whatever life throws at you. Life in these
forests isn't easy, bears and other larger animals are lurking around,
but they are the least of our worries....humans are the ones to be
feared the most. Unarmed, they are harmless, but when the hunters
come with their strange guns, they can be deadly....Many of my best
wolves have been killed by them, and even the smallest pup in
GreyStone pack would know that they are to be feared. So are you still
thinking of joining us? Well I do hope your skills are as strong
as your words, because you will need them out here... [Copied and edited from Kai's other pack, Shadowpack]

Form Outline:
Name:
Description:
Personality:
History (Optional):
Other:

[livecolorsplashx's Form]
Name: Safira
Position: Alpha Female
Description: Gray wolf with white and rust specks. Her fur is thick around her head but almost smooth below her neck. She has green eyes and a dark stripe down her forehead. Her left front paw is pink and her left back paw is black. Her right front paw is black and her right back paw is pink
Personality: Safira always knows what to do. She's calm and relaxed. She is wise and thoughtful which means she thinks before she acts unlike her sister. She observes and gets very protective of her pack. She tends to be tired and sleepy. She has fast reflexes which makes her good in hunting. She has better eyesight than her hearing. She likes to hunt with her sister and they are very close. They argue and compete. She's very tidy and keeps herself clean. She's antisocial to most people.
History (Optional): Her parents used to be Alphas of this pack, but were lost in their old woods when humans came. She lives with her sister and her brothers.
Other: Has a sister and 2 brothers.

Name: Mercury
Position: Warrior
Description: Sleek black wolf with amber eyes. He has a hint of maroon in his black fur. His tail is less fluffy and is always pointing down like he's upset. Mercury has a broad chest and puffs it out. The underside of his tail is snowy white. Although he inherits it from his parents, he tries to hide it as best as he can.
Personality: Mercury is skittish and fast. He's mysterious and overprotective. He attempts to avoid trouble but always seems to find himself in it. He's very focused on things but can be hesitant about his decisions. He is short tempered and can be easily annoyed. He is always found with his relatives or by himself. He likes to keep to himself and not tell anyone his thoughts except for Safira.
History (Optional): His parents used to be Alphas of this pack, but were lost in their old woods when humans came. He lives with his 2 sisters and brothers. When his parents disappeared, he chose not to be Alpha because he doesn't like to draw attention to himself.
Other: Has 2 sisters and a brother.

[Kai's Form]
Name: Patches
Position: Beta Female
Description: Pure white wolf with light patches of grey. She has. yellow eyes and large paws. Fluffy tail that's grey with a white tip and large paws.
Personality: Patches doesn't think before she acts. She's fun but can get angry often. She has quite a temper so don't get her angry. She loves to explore and hunting. She's fast and swift with quick reflexes to be one of the best hunters. She has good eyesight but even better hearing. She likes to hunt with her sister and they are very close. They argue and compete but are very close.
History (Optional): Her parents used to be Alphas of this pack, but were lost in their old woods when humans came. She lives with her sister and her brothers.
Other: Has a sister and 2 brothers.

Name: Lightning
Position: Beta Male
Description: Pure black with a white chest. He has white paws with black pawpads. He has a scar on his right hind leg that is the shape of the lightning bolt. He has a white circle that covers half of his left ear.
Personality: Lightning is strong and fearless. He gets very competitive and cocky about things. He's very social and isn't afraid to say what he thinks. He's a good hunter and a good fighter. Although his cockiness affects his skill. He doesn't like to lose and has a high temper.
History (Optional): His parents used to be Alphas of this pack, but were lost in their old woods when humans came. He lives with his sisters and his brother.
Other: Has 2 sisters and a brother.

Alpha Male: Skylar [Blissful]
Alpha Female: Safira [liveincolorsplashx]

Beta Male: Lightning [Kai]
Beta Female: Patches [Kai]

Healer:
Flora [Sunny]

Warriors:
Mercury [liveincolorsplashx]
Arachne [Sunny]
Kira [Blissful]
Juniper [Mysty]
Lilly [Mysty]
Arrosa [WildWolfSpirit]
Asim [Mnm]
Nadia [mnm]

Pups:
Mandy [Blissful]
River [Mnm]

Last edited by Kai =] on Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female
Number of posts : 466
Nickname: : Bliss or Cherry. Call me either =]
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:12 pm

study KEY:
indigo=skylar
dark red=kira
orange=mandy

"Lightning, you may go hunt with me and Mercury. Lilly, Juniper, Arrosa, and Arachne can go off with Mandy and I'll go myself. Arrosa, please assist Mandy, this is her first time, thank you." I explained. I beckoned to Lightning and ran into the woods in search of Mercury. He spoke to me in a low growling voice. I responded, "You do not choose to be Alpha. I did not choose to be alpha. The pack did." I turned around slowly and said, "You can watch that dog if you wish to. But you can leave her behind and hunt if you wish to. Meet back at camp at 11:30 with or without the dog. Thank you." I ran towards lightning and nodded my head deeper into the forest.

I heard the grey wolf with the scar on his eye and Mercury fighting. I flicked my ears up and down and whispered to myself softly. "Sorry," I apologized to Mercury, "Can I get his name though?" That was me, always curious.

I heard my name and got excited. My tail wagged like a dogs and I immediately put it back down. Skylar told me to always hate dogs, but i don't know if I do... I skipped over to Arossa and a grin on my face ear to ear. I looked up at her and said,"I'm ready." with confidence. I tried to stand as tall as I could and puffed my chest out.

Last edited by Blissful Maiden on Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female
Number of posts : 2882
Nickname: : Mist, Misty, Misteh-you get the point
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:27 pm

Juniper heard his name being said and stood up, padding toward the group of wolves, but sitting a few wolf lengths away, just within ear shot.

Lilly pranced over to the group after hearing her name being called and excitedly asked, "What are we going to do??"
Back to top Go down
WildWolfSpirit
Geek
Geek
WildWolfSpirit

Female
Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2010-07-10

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:49 pm

Arrosa looked up when she heard her name. She blinked when she heard she would be assisting Mandy, and looked down at the little she when she came prancing over. "Alright, we'll go in a minute, just as soon as I make sure everyone is ready." She smiled sweetly at the pup.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:04 pm

study KEY:
indigo=skylar
dark red=kira
orange=mandy

"Okay then," I said back to Arrosa slightly quivering. This was my first time and i was scared and excited at the same time. I felt like i was going to explode all over Arossa. Mentally, of course. I could still here Mercury's words in my head when we he was telling me how to hunt.
Being a wolf, you need to have strength, power, braveness, trust and you need to learn to be quiet, silent. Listen and look around you. Smell out your prey. Stay quiet but observant and focused. Don't let it out of your sight. Then when it is the right time, you run fast towards it but stay light on your feet. By then, it will probably have heard you. Make sure you don't chase it into it's home. Chase it into some place open where they cannot hide. Then bite. Being in our pack means you give. What you catch is shared between everyone. That is all you need to know...
Back then I didn't know how nerve-wrecking it was. I shook it all off and looked back up at Arrosa.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 4 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 4 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 4 Pet GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 4 LKtU GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 4 NpQC
GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 4 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:06 pm

Name: Asim.:. Nadia.:.River
Position: warrior.:.warrior.:. Pup
Description: GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 4 Pictur11 .:. GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 4 Pictur12 .:. GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 4 Pictur13 only she's a lot smaller
Personality: Asim keeps to himself and is very protective of those who are close to him. He is sweet and stays calm when others wont. .:. Nadia is very sausey. She likes to play games and is very outgoing. She can be serious at times but otherwise she's a jokester. .:. River is very quiet and shy. She is VERY cautious due to her past but she can't help it. She wants to be strong though and has a lot of will power.
History (Optional): Asim doesn't talk of him and Nadia was a rogue. Rivers parents were killed in a fire when humans destroyed their old pack. She swam to the other side of a large river to find Asim in a small clearing, she's been with him ever since.
Other:
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:18 pm

(KAIII! wake up! you still didn't add Juniper, Lilly, Arrosa, Asim, Nadia, or River?!?!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:18 pm

(Bliss, I think you should know that all wolves don't hunt at the same time...Because then who would watch the pack? Also I don't think wolves know 'what time it is' by instinct. :\ )

"Are you sure? The pack chose you because Safira trusts you. Don't turn it into trusted Skylar," I warned, my ears flattening. Running Dog

I stopped in mid-step and heard two wolves growling at each other. Skylar and Mercury? My ears perked up and I stood still waiting for Patches to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:38 pm

(no, when the sun goes down, all the wolves go hunting as a routine every day to bring in the dinner. as you said, everything you catch is shared between everyone else. also, since Flora isn't a warrior, she stays back and watches the pups & camp)

I scowled at Mercury. He didn't understand. I didn't need to explain. What the hel! did he mean about trusted. What have i done to make him mistrust me? I was confused and very annoyed. It was still there in my mind when i tried to dismiss it. It bothered me beyone repair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:01 pm

"You haven't even given her a chance." I snarled and ran back to camp to get Lightning. Running Dog
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 4 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 4 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 4 Pet GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 4 LKtU GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 4 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:03 pm

((so should i start in the pack or are you gonna find me?))
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 4 BUcdGreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 4 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:36 pm

Lightning stayed behind to wait for Mercury while Skylar already headed off into the woods.

Patches walked with her sister into the woods. She sniffed close to the ground, hoping to find food.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:08 am

Asim walked gingerly on this new territory, they had passed the sent markers a little while back. River was staying at his side and slightly underneath him. Nadia had gone ahead, as normal, a scout. His ears twitched at each sound.

Nadia listened closely. She was under bushes and down wind, she heard faint sniffing in the distance and stayed still.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:22 am

study KEY:
indigo=skylar
dark red=kira
orange=mandy

I had came back to Shadow's clearing walking gingerly, a large hare in my mouth. It seems i had set of a trap running back towards camp. i lay by a nearby bush completely forgeting that the dog was there. I had become startled and looked toward the bush. My paw was bleeding so i couldn't do much. I looked at her, snoring slightly and I gently lifted her, and limped back to camp. I set her in the medicine cabin for flora to take care of. I limped over to flora hoping she would fix my wound.

I was so dead beat tired that i fell into a deep sleep by the bushes. When i woke up, i had been set down by that grey wolf with a stripe down his main. His right paw was covered in blood. I looked down at my own wound. My paw itself was at a crooked angle. But i had endured so much pain, i had barely felt it any more. The grey wolf was sitting not very far away. I spoke lightly, "Can I have your name?" I winced as I tried to reposition myself.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female
Number of posts : 2882
Nickname: : Mist, Misty, Misteh-you get the point
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:06 pm

(Gaaah I'm so confused T.T )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:28 am

((Wahfewa;f What happened to skylar?))
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:43 am

(Skyler went into the medicine cabin. any of you gonna respond?)
Back to top Go down
WildWolfSpirit
Geek
Geek
WildWolfSpirit

Female

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:06 am

Arrosas' eyes scanned camp and she looked down at Mandy. "Alright Mandy, are you ready to go out on your first hunt?" she asked sweetly. "Do you remember everything you were taught?"
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:32 am

"Yes. Oh, and surprise me,"I said sweetly, swishing my tail, and looking politely at Arrosa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:05 pm

Mercury sat down and began to eat his prey. Where did Kira go...? He thought pacing around camp.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:10 am

"Skyler." I announced haughtily. I unpatiently waited for Flora, wincing every time I saw that horrible crooked angle of a leg.

I decided not to look at the leg anymore. It causing even more pain to endure, that my leg was no longer the way it had been. That I have to deal with this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:15 pm

Mercury shrugged and went back to eating and resting in his den.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:05 am

Nadia crept closer to whats she assumed was wolves, friendly or not they were other wolves. And they needed a shelter.

Asim walked closer towards the main camp he assumed there would be some hostility but it was time for them to stop wondering. River whimpered and Asim carried her by the scruff.
Back to top Go down
WildWolfSpirit
Geek
Geek
WildWolfSpirit

Female

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:37 am

"Alright, let's go." Arrosa announced to the little she. "We should start with someting smaller, a little easier for your first time around. Any requests?" she asked as she padded her way through the entrance to camp. Stopping just outside camp, figuring on where to start.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:43 am

"Surprise me," Mandy said, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:39 am

Mercury sniffed the air and scented other wolves. He got up and walked, following his nose. He bumped into Nadia, Asim and River. "Hello." He snarled slightly, twitching his ears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GreyStone Pack [Finished]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next