Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kiwanie River Valley Pack ~Pack of purebloods~

Go down 
+3
mnm1995
WritingOtaku
Feisty_Feline
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

Kiwanie River Valley Pack  ~Pack of purebloods~ Empty
PostSubject: Kiwanie River Valley Pack ~Pack of purebloods~   Kiwanie River Valley Pack  ~Pack of purebloods~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 6:52 am

You walk through the dry valley, when you haear the strong flow of a river you sprint faster, every bone in your body aching, but you'd be okay once you got to the river. You're sprinting fastrer and faster and faster, when you feel a sharp, shooting pain in your paws you fall to the ground and see your front paws bleeding, you whimper as you stumble down the ravine, you lose consciosness. You blink your eyes tiredly and put a paw to your aching head and whimper. You open your eye sfully now and notie your paws are wrapped in cobweb and you can feel the soothing relief of some type of herb you can't remember the name of. You notice two shadows, and you realize you're in the back of a cave. You get up stretching and pad toward the two voices, two she-wolves. "Mmhmm." you mumble and they look at you, "Well nice of you to join us." the one says her pelt is a beautiful pure white color, but you notice her eyes shine a bright yellow. "You have crossed Kiwanie Rover Valley Pack territory lines, we apologize for the pain you are enduring but I trust Nature has given you some poppy seeds." you nod relizing that's why you didn't feel any pain. "What pack do you belong to?" she asks you. "I don't" you answer, and the oher one nods, like she's almost saying, told you so. "then you must join ours, Welcome to Kiwanie River Pack."

Form:

Name:
Rank (do not request alpha male or I won't do you at all):
Personality:
Looks:
Interested in becoming the Med Pup?:

Alpha(s): Frost (Cmain)

Beta: Roxian (Weedy)

Medicine Wolf: Nature (Cmain)

Medicine Pup (the pup chosen by the Med Wolf at birth):

Fighters:

Jag (Cmain)

Crest Eye (CMain)

River (Weedy)

Shadow (Weedy)

Gatherers(prey collectors):

Meadow (Cmain)

Zeus(Tiger)

Queens:

Meadow (Cmain)

Emerald (Weedy)

Mysty (MNM)

Teens:

Mint (CMain)

Pups:

Fern (MNM)

Luna (MNM)

Spring(MNM)

Last edited by Fiercely_Fluff on Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:04 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Kiwanie River Valley Pack ~Pack of purebloods~   Kiwanie River Valley Pack  ~Pack of purebloods~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 7:12 am

ORP: Dangit, I'm guessing that Crest's taken then? I was gonna make another Diana here.

Name: Roxian ; Emerald ; Shadow
Rank (do not request alpha male or I won't do you at all): Fighter ; Queen ; Fighter
Personality: Prefers to stay in the dark, quiet, very smart, great hunter, agile, rarely seen smiling, very very lucky if you get her to giggle, nearly impossible to make her laugh ; Happy she unless something bad has happened, caring, sweet ; Undescribible
Looks: Black she-wolf with redswirls and red eyes ; White she-wolf with green swirls and green eyes ; Light black brute with dark black swirls and dark amber eyes.
Interested in becoming the Med Pup?: No ; One of her pups are ; No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiwanie River Valley Pack ~Pack of purebloods~   Kiwanie River Valley Pack  ~Pack of purebloods~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 7:23 am

Name: Tiger
Rank (do not request alpha male or I won't do you at all): fighter
Personality: sweet, charming, lieks ot be in tehs shdows, has bene sinc ehe was a pup, diffrent
Looks: a tigerish pelt with warm/icy bleue eys, big paws
Interested in becoming the Med Pup?: no!

Name: Flower
Rank (do not request alpha male or I won't do you at all): queen/ Gathers
Personality: sweet,carring, getnle, lovigg, shy,
Looks: a pure white glossy cat with mint green eyes and flower deigs
Interested in becoming the Med Pup?: her pup might

Name: Moonlight
Personality: ferice, sharp toge, rude
Looks: a pure balck wolf with usally icy blue eyes
Interested in becoming the Med Pup?: nope

Name:Brooke
Personality: sweet, cna be rude, will stick up for her friends, sassy
Looks: a greyish blueish pelt with clear blue eyes
Interested in becoming the Med Pup?: nope

Name: Hurricane
Personality: wll unfold
Looks: large, deep brown pelt with icy bleu eyes, flickers of blue, sliver and orange ar ein his eyes
Interested in becoming the Med Pup?: none
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Kiwanie River Valley Pack ~Pack of purebloods~   Kiwanie River Valley Pack  ~Pack of purebloods~ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 5:09 am

ORP: *screams and bangs head* WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THOSE POSTS?!
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Kiwanie River Valley Pack  ~Pack of purebloods~ Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Kiwanie River Valley Pack  ~Pack of purebloods~ Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Kiwanie River Valley Pack  ~Pack of purebloods~ Pet Kiwanie River Valley Pack  ~Pack of purebloods~ LKtU Kiwanie River Valley Pack  ~Pack of purebloods~ NpQC
Kiwanie River Valley Pack  ~Pack of purebloods~ GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Kiwanie River Valley Pack ~Pack of purebloods~   Kiwanie River Valley Pack  ~Pack of purebloods~ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 5:24 am

Name: Fern,, Spring,, Luna,, Mysty
Rank (do not request alpha male or I won't do you at all): pup,,pup,, pup,, Queen
Personality: smart, playful, willing to learn,, Layed back, quiet,, Happy, playful Glad to learn new things,, Motherly, Fierce at times, Watchful
Looks: Fern is grey with what looks like fern patterns her eyes are dark green,, Srpings silver pelt ripples like water and her eyes are light blue,, Luna is cream colored with a black cresent moon on her forehead and golden eyes,, Mysty is pure silver with gleaming violet eyes.
Interested in becoming the Med Pup?: YES, no, Maybe, no
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Kiwanie River Valley Pack ~Pack of purebloods~   Kiwanie River Valley Pack  ~Pack of purebloods~ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 9:27 am

( i ahev no clue!!)
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Kiwanie River Valley Pack ~Pack of purebloods~   Kiwanie River Valley Pack  ~Pack of purebloods~ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 10:16 am

Name:Rose
Rank (do not request alpha male or I won't do you at all):Fighter
Personality:Sweet, fierce, charming, imapatient, amusing.
Looks:White shiny pelt with marron eyes
Interested in becoming the Med Pup?:Nope

Last edited by Mrs.JacobBlack on Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Kiwanie River Valley Pack ~Pack of purebloods~   Kiwanie River Valley Pack  ~Pack of purebloods~ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:18 am

ORP: Ugh, now I have to re-make Diana!

Name: Diana
Personality: Like Starlight
Looks: White she-wolf with a sparkly pelt and bright purple eyes that shimmer with happiness when she's hunting, running with the wind, or out on an adventure
Interested in becoming the Med Pup?: NO
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Kiwanie River Valley Pack ~Pack of purebloods~   Kiwanie River Valley Pack  ~Pack of purebloods~ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 7:08 am

ORP: Cat, continue from where we left off?

LS, continue from where we left off?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiwanie River Valley Pack ~Pack of purebloods~   Kiwanie River Valley Pack  ~Pack of purebloods~ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 7:08 am

( yes where were we again?)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Kiwanie River Valley Pack ~Pack of purebloods~   Kiwanie River Valley Pack  ~Pack of purebloods~ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 7:12 am

ORP: I gotta reply, though. xD

RP: Roxian: I shrugged. "Would you lead a hunting patrol?" I asked Tiger.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Kiwanie River Valley Pack ~Pack of purebloods~   Kiwanie River Valley Pack  ~Pack of purebloods~ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 7:30 am

ORP: Cat?
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Kiwanie River Valley Pack  ~Pack of purebloods~ BUcdKiwanie River Valley Pack  ~Pack of purebloods~ QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Kiwanie River Valley Pack ~Pack of purebloods~   Kiwanie River Valley Pack  ~Pack of purebloods~ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:05 am

Name: Lightning ; Thunder ; Storm ; Shark
Rank (do not request alpha male or I won't do you at all): fighter ; fighter ; fighter ; pup
Personality: Nice, kind, feirce in battle, strong ; same ; same ; nice, kind, adventourous, jumpy
Looks: Yellowish wolf with black lightning bolt stripe ; grey wolf wit black muzzle ; blueish grey wolf, cloud mark on forehead ; grey pup wit shark tooth birthmark on forehead and on left paw
Interested in becoming the Med Pup?: no ; no ; no ; no
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Kiwanie River Valley Pack ~Pack of purebloods~   Kiwanie River Valley Pack  ~Pack of purebloods~ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:08 am

ORP: xD Mad MAddie, they're brutes, not toms. xD
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
DragonEggs : Kiwanie River Valley Pack  ~Pack of purebloods~ BUcdKiwanie River Valley Pack  ~Pack of purebloods~ QHeo

PostSubject: Re: Kiwanie River Valley Pack ~Pack of purebloods~   Kiwanie River Valley Pack  ~Pack of purebloods~ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:16 am

I KNEW TAT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiwanie River Valley Pack ~Pack of purebloods~   Kiwanie River Valley Pack  ~Pack of purebloods~ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:22 am

"sure,"
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kiwanie River Valley Pack ~Pack of purebloods~   Kiwanie River Valley Pack  ~Pack of purebloods~ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:23 am

i did!! he he
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Kiwanie River Valley Pack ~Pack of purebloods~   Kiwanie River Valley Pack  ~Pack of purebloods~ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:22 am

ORP: *rolls eyes* You are mad!

RP: Roxian: I smiled. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kiwanie River Valley Pack ~Pack of purebloods~   Kiwanie River Valley Pack  ~Pack of purebloods~ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:36 am

Lightning and Thunder sat aruond.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Kiwanie River Valley Pack ~Pack of purebloods~   Kiwanie River Valley Pack  ~Pack of purebloods~ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:48 am

Emerald: I padded out of the nursery.
~
Shadow padded over to her and licked her ear. "How much longer?"
~
Rivre: I padded over, smiling.

~

Diana: I was stalking a rabbit, my eyes gleaming/
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Kiwanie River Valley Pack ~Pack of purebloods~   Kiwanie River Valley Pack  ~Pack of purebloods~ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:48 pm

Rose: I sat around idlily thinking
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kiwanie River Valley Pack ~Pack of purebloods~   Kiwanie River Valley Pack  ~Pack of purebloods~ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 5:44 am

Shark jumped around in the nursery bored out of his life!

Thunder walked over to River. "Hello RIver."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiwanie River Valley Pack ~Pack of purebloods~   Kiwanie River Valley Pack  ~Pack of purebloods~ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 5:55 am

( who is Shadow wich?)

Tiger smilied
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kiwanie River Valley Pack ~Pack of purebloods~   Kiwanie River Valley Pack  ~Pack of purebloods~ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 5:57 am

Shark ran out the nursery and ran around camp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiwanie River Valley Pack ~Pack of purebloods~   Kiwanie River Valley Pack  ~Pack of purebloods~ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:12 am

" Shark!" Brooke compiled smilie dta the small pice of fur
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiwanie River Valley Pack ~Pack of purebloods~   Kiwanie River Valley Pack  ~Pack of purebloods~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiwanie River Valley Pack ~Pack of purebloods~
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next