Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~   ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:04 am

VALLEY MOUTAiN PACK!

You can hear the small gurging of a stream going inbettwen a moutain, while you try to find where teh sound is coming from, a big grey brute talkes you, followed by a tigerish pelted brute with clear bleu eyes. A small she stands back, the she is a small greyand whote with flickers of blue with clear blue eyes. She looks small, but you cna see the muslaces flickering inside her thin body. The tigersih brute snapped, " who are you? what and what you doing here!" The she loooked at the brute, then she barked, in a commting tone like she was the aphle. " Tiger hush up! you cna see its clearing under feed and tried! Get up, if it trys to run ten yes, you may tacke," " IM brooke, those ar emy brotehrs, Tiger and hurrciane. I am the aphla female of Valley Moutain pack. Do you wish to join, or like a bloodbeatle when you will surely die?" Brooke asked clamly.

Name:
Personlity:
Looks:
Mate:
Pups:
Other?:

Rules:
1: use good grammer. I knwo im not the best, but im specail. hehehe
2: a she, whne if she has pups, will lsoe their rank, move down to a queen and not mover up until those pups become teens
3: they dont have power,s but they cna have un-uaslly coats, and eyes, liek their pelt can chnage colors and their eyes can chnage color
4: no killing wolves unless they what to be killed
5: no startign fights, and if a wolf doesnt what to fight, it doesnt have to
please type " Valley Moutain Pack " in orange and bold at teh botton of your post
6: the cmap is by a river, so there for, they eat mostly fish, some mice and birds, but mostly fish, NO DEER! and they can eat moutain lion
7:no powerling/ god modling
8; WOLVES CANT SiNG!
9: no coping names
please type " valley Moutain" if u read this far at teh top of your form
10: you can have picutes
please type " Valley" in green, in the otehr section if you read everything!

MEMBERS:

APHLAS:
Brooke + ?

BETAS: ( ye athere 4, its cuase we cool! 2 shes, 2 males, )
Hurricane
?
Hazel
?

Medcail wolf:
( yep we have 3!)
Flower
?
?

Warriors:
Fetaherdusk
Moonlight
Honey
Roxy
Raven
Tiger
Storm
Ice
Freedom
Rose
Mightnight

Teens:
Dreamer
Brooke

Pups:
Star
Flower

Elders:
Sade
Simon

PICUTES:

~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~ Wolves_by_OmegaLioness SiMON, the black/grown one

~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~ Wolf_r10 RAVEN

~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~ Fea698eb78f2bfbd34254bcc35eb6894 HONEY & ICE

Last edited by Sugar and Spice on Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~   ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:13 am

valley Moutain
Name:Rose;Midnight

Personlity:Harsh loyal honest responsible trust worthy fierce:Kind charming patient laided back
Looks:Shinny snowy white pelt with dazzling marron eyes;Glossy midnight black pelt with dark blue eyes
Mate:Not yet
Pups:Not yet
Other?:valley Moutain
Valley Moutain Pack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~   ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:14 am

(thanks for joing!!, in the pakc, or not?)
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~   ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:15 am

ORP;Which ever pleases you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~   ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:16 am

( Rose in Mightnight out?)
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~   ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:20 am

ORP:Ur wishes r my commands alpha XD
Rose: I stepped into the forest to hunt
Midnight: I wandered through out the forest I was healthy and strong but I was a loner with no home
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~   ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:23 am

(lol!!)

HUrricane, Brooke and Raven whent out into the forst,
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~   ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:53 am

ORP;XD
Rose:I padded west to hunt some elk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~   ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:56 am

Hurricane sented MIghtnight. Onc ehe saw teh wolf he pouched
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~   ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:58 am

Midnight: I agily dodged and asked ''Whats wrong with you?!??''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~   ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:05 am

" Your on Valley Moutian pack terrioy!" Brooke growled steping out of teh shadow.s her eplt glamed in teh sunlight, mucasls teaned, eyes hard and cold.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~   ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:08 am

Midnight: I shook my head and said ''No your borders are over there I havent set a paw in your territory''I gestured to her borders
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~   ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:14 pm

" we dont share terrioy with any other pack." Brooke grolwed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~   ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:32 pm

Valley Mountain

Name: Mirah Sunsky; Cuan; Mysterio; Alou

Looks: white with pale violet eyes and a strange marking next to her left eye; black with brown eyes; pale silver fur with eyes that change color with her mood; (looks like Alou in Balto II)
Mate: None; None; None; None
Pups: None; None; None; None
Other?: All are siblings Valley

Valley Mountain Pack

ORP: *growls* I can't use Raven!! *sighs* So sad....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~   ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 5:24 am

( i so sorry...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~   ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 6:02 am

ORP: It's fine. Am I accepted??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~   ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 6:04 am

( oh ya. sorry forget to sya that!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~   ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 6:08 am

Valley Mountain

Name: Thunder ; Lightning

Rank: Warrior ; Alpha male?? (AND DONT SAY ANYTHING CAUSE ITS NOT IN THE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!! I READ IT LIKE A MILLION TIMES!)
Personlity: Nice, kind , strong, brave, fierce, ; nice, kind, gentle ,strong, brave, fierce
Looks: (At bottom)
Mate: None ; None wants
Pups: None ; None wants
Other?: Brothers

Thunder
~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~ 2r20pvt

Lightning
~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~ 2chbce8

Valley Mountain Pack

Valley

Last edited by Kaikai on Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~   ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 6:09 am

( your not apected. u didnt read the rules)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~   ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 6:12 am

wats blod?
u expect me to noe wat BLOD IS??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~   ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 6:17 am

(where? i dont see anything)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~   ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 6:17 am

i thought so

and wat else do i hav 'wrong?'

Last edited by Kaikai on Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Sugar and Spice wrote:
( oh ya. sorry forget to sya that!)

ORP: Yayness!! RP??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~   ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 6:18 am

( sure, in or out of teh pack?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~   ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 6:19 am

answer me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~   ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next