Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~   ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:04 am

First topic message reminder :

VALLEY MOUTAiN PACK!

You can hear the small gurging of a stream going inbettwen a moutain, while you try to find where teh sound is coming from, a big grey brute talkes you, followed by a tigerish pelted brute with clear bleu eyes. A small she stands back, the she is a small greyand whote with flickers of blue with clear blue eyes. She looks small, but you cna see the muslaces flickering inside her thin body. The tigersih brute snapped, " who are you? what and what you doing here!" The she loooked at the brute, then she barked, in a commting tone like she was the aphle. " Tiger hush up! you cna see its clearing under feed and tried! Get up, if it trys to run ten yes, you may tacke," " IM brooke, those ar emy brotehrs, Tiger and hurrciane. I am the aphla female of Valley Moutain pack. Do you wish to join, or like a bloodbeatle when you will surely die?" Brooke asked clamly.

Name:
Personlity:
Looks:
Mate:
Pups:
Other?:

Rules:
1: use good grammer. I knwo im not the best, but im specail. hehehe
2: a she, whne if she has pups, will lsoe their rank, move down to a queen and not mover up until those pups become teens
3: they dont have power,s but they cna have un-uaslly coats, and eyes, liek their pelt can chnage colors and their eyes can chnage color
4: no killing wolves unless they what to be killed
5: no startign fights, and if a wolf doesnt what to fight, it doesnt have to
please type " Valley Moutain Pack " in orange and bold at teh botton of your post
6: the cmap is by a river, so there for, they eat mostly fish, some mice and birds, but mostly fish, NO DEER! and they can eat moutain lion
7:no powerling/ god modling
8; WOLVES CANT SiNG!
9: no coping names
please type " valley Moutain" if u read this far at teh top of your form
10: you can have picutes
please type " Valley" in green, in the otehr section if you read everything!

MEMBERS:

APHLAS:
Brooke + ?

BETAS: ( ye athere 4, its cuase we cool! 2 shes, 2 males, )
Hurricane
?
Hazel
?

Medcail wolf:
( yep we have 3!)
Flower
?
?

Warriors:
Fetaherdusk
Moonlight
Honey
Roxy
Raven
Tiger
Storm
Ice
Freedom
Rose
Mightnight

Teens:
Dreamer
Brooke

Pups:
Star
Flower

Elders:
Sade
Simon

PICUTES:

~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~ - Page 2 Wolves_by_OmegaLioness SiMON, the black/grown one

~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~ - Page 2 Wolf_r10 RAVEN

~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~ - Page 2 Fea698eb78f2bfbd34254bcc35eb6894 HONEY & ICE

Last edited by Sugar and Spice on Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~   ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 6:20 am

ORP: Doesn't matter Lola, whatever you want.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~   ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 6:43 am

Sugar and Spice wrote:
" we dont share terrioy with any other pack." Brooke grolwed
''Then I'm in no-wolves land because I've been careful not to step inside any pack's territory''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~   ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 7:24 am

( u choose!!)

" we rule this land. Now you cna eiatehr go back to where you come from and risk getting killed or living in my pack"
Back to top Go down
Mrs.SethClearwater
Loser
Loser
Mrs.SethClearwater

Female
Number of posts : 14
Nickname: : Char
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~   ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 7:47 am

Midnight again repeated ''Look you rule your territory I'm in no territory so I'm gonna go back from where I came from''and with that I slipped off into the darkness I padded threw out the forest eager I decided to find another pack Vampire Valley Pack I started to run foward eager for finding a new home
~
Rose; I stepped foward and said ''Do we have a newcomer?''[b]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~   ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 7:48 am

" Um... i just not...'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~   ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 8:10 am

HELLO!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~   ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 8:12 am

( if u read teh rules, then u would knwo where to post it)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~   ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 8:16 am

Kaikai wrote:
Valley Mountain

Name: Thunder ; Lightning

Rank: Warrior ; Alpha male?? (AND DONT SAY ANYTHING CAUSE ITS NOT IN THE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!! I READ IT LIKE A MILLION TIMES!)
Personlity: Nice, kind , strong, brave, fierce, ; nice, kind, gentle ,strong, brave, fierce
Looks: (At bottom)
Mate: None ; None wants
Pups: None ; None wants
Other?: Brothers

Thunder
~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~ - Page 2 2r20pvt

Lightning
~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~ - Page 2 2chbce8

Valley Mountain Pack

Valley

why does placing matter at all???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~   ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 8:19 am

it matetrs to me, now u may rp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~   ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 8:26 am

w.e

Lightning walked around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~   ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 8:27 am

Brooke shock her hea,d then truend to leave
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~   ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 9:01 am

Rose: I turned to leave too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~   ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 9:14 am

Lightning smelled a vole. He jumped towards it and stumbled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~   ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 8:09 pm

Hurricane and Tiger shighed then decied to followed their sister
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~   ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:32 am

He stumbled towards a cave. He sniffed it.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~   ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:38 am

Rose:I did something unexpanted I turned to follow the brute that had refused to be part of this pack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~   ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:56 am

He ran into the forest and looked around for some good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~   ~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~~ .Valley Moutain pack. ~~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2