Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Valley Rise Pack *Done*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Valley Rise Pack *Done* Empty
PostSubject: Valley Rise Pack *Done*   Valley Rise Pack *Done* I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:15 pm

"Welcome," a large, sandy color female wolf says, she is standing by an rose barrier. Then she disappears’ inside it. She repairs, and asks ,"aren’t you coming?" You slowly nod and then follow her, not sure where you are going. At first it feels like your going up, up, then down, down. But it seems that you are now underground, but when you are just in a small tunnel under the rose bush. You keep watch of the female's tail, making sure not to lose her.
In a few seconds, You rise out of the tunnel and into a camp. Wow you think to your self.
The she leads up to a small, barely bigger then a pup size wolf, standing tall. "This is Brooke, our alpha" the sandy blonde wolf barks,” Do you care to join?"

CAMP:
There is a small stream, its the left side border. on the other side of the river is a large, stone wall. The river leads into a small cave, in the stone with moss hanging down in front, when a small wind blows you can catch a smell of some herbs, [Medical den.] IN a concer, in the back lay a bunch of gathered rocks, all stacked up
unevenly on each other. At the top is a den, also in a cave in the stone wall. a thin, layer of moss hangs down from the entrance, to give the denners their privacy[alphas]. Next to the rocks, is an old wooden tree. The tree is stuck into a hole. The hole is wide and soft. Inside its very warm and smells like warm milk[nursery]. On the other side of camp, is another tunnel. This tunnel leads a way down, but once you are inside the open space, it feels like you are above ground, There is grass sprinkled everywhere and many any nests lay[warriors]. Next to the warriors den, is the apperincess den. It is also a tunnel leading down, under the ground. It connects to the Warriors' den by a narrow tunnel.

Freash Eat:
Rabbits
Fish
Mice
chipmunks
small bugs
fresh water from the creek and river
birds
Deer
Elk
Moose
Deadly eats:
Squirrel
Rats
larger bugs
cat or dog food
black water
salty water
Fawns
Boars

Wolf Ranks
Aphlas[2]
*leads the pack*

Warriors[as many as needed]
*Fighers/Guards/cheaks the food. Trains the apperinces*

Food Checker[classied as warrior, as many needed]:
*makes sure the good is ok to eat*

Guards[classied as warriors, as many needed]:
Guards keep watch of the camp

Apperincess[has many as needed]
*In training to become a warrior, guard or food checker*

Pups[Has many as needed]
*Baby wolves*

Queens[has many as needed]
*Mothers*

Lovers[mates]
*When warriors, pups, aperincess or alpha’s fall in love*

Form:
Name:
Looks:
Mates/Pups:

Other:

Memebers of the Pack:

Aphla:
Brooke[Female]

Warriors:
Sandy[Female]
Brooke[Female]
Fire[Male]
Storm[Male]
Moonstone[Moon, Female]
Roxain[Female]
Damien[Male]

Food Cheker:
Moon[Female]
Storm[Male]

Guard:
Fire[Male]
Sandy[Female]
Tiger[Male]
Roxain[Female]

Apprincess:
Ocean[Female]
DS[Male]
Queens:
Quinn[Female]

Pups:
Star[Female]
Dreamer[Male]
River[Female]

Last edited by Seeing Starrs on Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Valley Rise Pack *Done* Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Valley Rise Pack *Done* Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Valley Rise Pack *Done* Pet Valley Rise Pack *Done* LKtU Valley Rise Pack *Done* NpQC
Valley Rise Pack *Done* GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Valley Rise Pack *Done*   Valley Rise Pack *Done* I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:22 pm

Name: Kaan
Postition: Warrior
Personality: He is watching and cunning. He is wary about who he trusts and will die protecting the ones he loves without question.
Looks: His pelt is a smokey grey. He has white splotches all around his pelt. His eyes are a dark deep blue. Above his eyes are black strips that frame his face leading down to his bottom jaw and forming a V in-between his eyes.
Mates/Pups: N/A
Other: He connects easily with others. Making you trust him, shortly before he trusts you.

Name-Lava
Gender- Female
Postition: Guard
Looks- Her pelt is auburn, it's very silky and long, her eyes are a hazel golden. The tips of her paws are black and the underneath of her tail is also.
Personality- Lava would much rather keep to herself and is very outgoing when you get to know her. She has many different personalities and she will chose which one you see.
Other-On her tail is a pattern that looks like something is running down it. It is more of an orange then red.

Name-Asim
Gender-Male
Postition: Guard
Looks-He has a jet black pelt and gleaming yellow eyes. There is a scar on his right hind leg.
Personality-He is gentle and caring. He mostly likes to walk through the woods and plants fascinate him.
Other-

Last edited by mnm1995 on Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Valley Rise Pack *Done*   Valley Rise Pack *Done* I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:34 pm

Name: Damien ; Roxian ; River ; DS
Looks: Pure black wolf with dark amber eyes ; Black wolf with strange red eyes, paws, muzzle, and tail ; Blue-ish gray pelt with bright blue eyes ; Strange black wolf with green stripes and black eyes
Mates/Pups: None
Other: Roxian's litter-mate and River's older brother. Warrior ; Damien's litter-mate and River's older sister. Gaurd ; Roxian and Damien's little sister. Pup ; Was tested on as a little pup. His parents were killed by the TwoLegs. Apprentice, Damien's his mentor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Valley Rise Pack *Done*   Valley Rise Pack *Done* I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:59 pm

[both accpeted,]
[mnm< sorry i didn't put it in the form<but do u mind puting the rank of your wolves please?]
[thank you both for joing. we can rp]
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Valley Rise Pack *Done*   Valley Rise Pack *Done* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:55 am

ORP: Woohoo! ^,^

I call not starting! XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Valley Rise Pack *Done*   Valley Rise Pack *Done* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:03 am

[hahaha, i'll start]

[on and is leaf fall]
Brooke was laying in her den, gromming herself.

Sandy,Fire, and Tiger where standing at the enternce of the camp, Sandy was inside the camp, and the 2 brutes where outside.

Moon and Storm where cheaking food.

Ocean was laying in her nest, curled in a ball.

Star and Dreamer where curled agist their mother, Quinn.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Valley Rise Pack *Done*   Valley Rise Pack *Done* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:55 am

Damien padded out of the den, blinking in the bright sun. He shook out his fur and padded to the kill pile.
I padded in from the forest carrying a buck. I brought it to the kill pile. "Hey, Damien. Wanna share?"
~
River: I took a nap in the nursery.
~
DS padded out of the den, yawning and padding to the kill pile.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : Valley Rise Pack *Done* Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Valley Rise Pack *Done* Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Valley Rise Pack *Done* Pet Valley Rise Pack *Done* LKtU Valley Rise Pack *Done* NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Valley Rise Pack *Done*   Valley Rise Pack *Done* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:59 am

((Added their positions in their forms =) ))

Kaan walked out into the clearing. He looked all around him.

Lava slept curled in a tight little ball. She was half the size she normally would be.

Asim walked out of the den and looked at the others around him.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Valley Rise Pack *Done*   Valley Rise Pack *Done* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:22 pm

Damien shrugged. "Sure, why not? You get the first bite."
I smiled more. "Whatever she you fall for is going to be lucky. You're a real good brute." I took a bite and passed itback to him.
~
River: I woke up and yawned, stretching.
~
DS picked up a rabbit and started munching on it.
(I forgot to put this in his form, but DS stands for Dark Shadow)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Valley Rise Pack *Done*   Valley Rise Pack *Done* I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:11 am

Kaan and Asim grabbed a rabbit.

Lava shifted and stretched from her tight ball. Her stomach began to grumble. She sighed and got up.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Valley Rise Pack *Done*   Valley Rise Pack *Done* I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:08 am

Damien took a bite and passed it back to Roxian.
I took a few more bites and passed it back. "I'm full," I said, smiling.
~
River: I padded outside and ran over to Roxian. I pounced on her playfully.
~
DS finished it off and went to bury the remains.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Valley Rise Pack *Done*   Valley Rise Pack *Done* I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:15 am

Lava walked out of the den. She squinted slightly at the brightness of the sun but continued to go and gab a piece of prey.

Kaan smiled to Lava. "O and she wakes." he laughed.

"Not nice." she said as she lied down and began to eat.

Asim buried his remains.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Valley Rise Pack *Done*   Valley Rise Pack *Done* I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:08 am

[kay thanks]
[its leaf bare]

Brooke yawned and steched and pushed the moss back from her den. the she walked into the middle of cmap and layed down, basking in the warm winter sun.

Sandy was standing outside of the camp eneternce watching everything.
Fire was standing inside the camp with Tiger

Storm troted over to his sister, Brooke, and smilied as ehr eyes where closed and she was lightly sleeping, " BOO"Storm whispered in her ear. ]
Brooke jumped up.

Ocean was over by the freash-kill carefulling mkaing sure nothing dead-kill.

Star and Dreamer where curled agist their mother.

Quin woke up happily, her pups next to her.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Valley Rise Pack *Done*   Valley Rise Pack *Done* I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:00 pm

Lava finished and buried the remains. She lied down in the sun closing her eyes.

Kaan smiled and hit a pebble towards Lava. It landed on her stomach.

Lava looked up,"Don't you ever learn?" she asked and leaped onto Kaan. "Give it up." she smiled.

Kaan smiled, "Never."

Asim laughed as the two rolled.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Valley Rise Pack *Done* BUcdValley Rise Pack *Done* QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Valley Rise Pack *Done*   Valley Rise Pack *Done* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:25 am

Name: Lightning ; Shark ; Flame
Personality: Will Unfold ; Will Unfold ; Will Unfold
Looks: Yellowish wolf with black lightning bolt stripe across his back ; Small grey pup with sharp teeth and black paws. ; light brown almost reddish pelt with brown eyes and orange tip on tail. has specks of red on his paws.
Mates/Pups: None ; None ; None

Other: Lightning is Flame's brother. Warrior ; Shark lived in a zoo and ran away when the zoo almost put him to sleep. Pup ; Lightning's brother. Guard
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Valley Rise Pack *Done*   Valley Rise Pack *Done* I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:30 am

Name: Felicity; Lupin; Bambi
Position: Warrior; Warrior; Guard
Personality: Skidesh, shy, timid. She's quiet and speaks only when spoken to.; Kind and generous, suprising for his size.; Sweet, kind, loving, and caring. Very easy to get along with, but will get mean when she needs to.
Looks: Silky brown pelt with ice blue eyes. Tiny light blue tip on her left ear, and light blue tip on tail.; Big, larger then most wolves, deep, dark grey brute, with black specks on his pelt. Emerald green eyes.; Petite, smaller then most wolves, light brown she, with two darker stripes on her back, darker ears, paws, and tail tip.
Mates/Pups: N/A; N/A; N/A
Other: So far, only trusts Lupin; Nope; Nope
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valley Rise Pack *Done*   Valley Rise Pack *Done* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valley Rise Pack *Done*
Page 1 of 1