Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GreyStone Pack [Finished]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : GreyStone Pack [Finished] BUcdGreyStone Pack [Finished] QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

GreyStone Pack [Finished] Empty
PostSubject: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:00 am

I am Safira, leader of this pack. Do you have what it takes to join
my pack? GreyStone pack wolves are strong, proud, and determined. You must be
brave....ready to take on whatever life throws at you. Life in these
forests isn't easy, bears and other larger animals are lurking around,
but they are the least of our worries....humans are the ones to be
feared the most. Unarmed, they are harmless, but when the hunters
come with their strange guns, they can be deadly....Many of my best
wolves have been killed by them, and even the smallest pup in
GreyStone pack would know that they are to be feared. So are you still
thinking of joining us? Well I do hope your skills are as strong
as your words, because you will need them out here... [Copied and edited from Kai's other pack, Shadowpack]

Form Outline:
Name:
Description:
Personality:
History (Optional):
Other:

[livecolorsplashx's Form]
Name: Safira
Position: Alpha Female
Description: Gray wolf with white and rust specks. Her fur is thick around her head but almost smooth below her neck. She has green eyes and a dark stripe down her forehead. Her left front paw is pink and her left back paw is black. Her right front paw is black and her right back paw is pink
Personality: Safira always knows what to do. She's calm and relaxed. She is wise and thoughtful which means she thinks before she acts unlike her sister. She observes and gets very protective of her pack. She tends to be tired and sleepy. She has fast reflexes which makes her good in hunting. She has better eyesight than her hearing. She likes to hunt with her sister and they are very close. They argue and compete. She's very tidy and keeps herself clean. She's antisocial to most people.
History (Optional): Her parents used to be Alphas of this pack, but were lost in their old woods when humans came. She lives with her sister and her brothers.
Other: Has a sister and 2 brothers.

Name: Mercury
Position: Warrior
Description: Sleek black wolf with amber eyes. He has a hint of maroon in his black fur. His tail is less fluffy and is always pointing down like he's upset. Mercury has a broad chest and puffs it out. The underside of his tail is snowy white. Although he inherits it from his parents, he tries to hide it as best as he can.
Personality: Mercury is skittish and fast. He's mysterious and overprotective. He attempts to avoid trouble but always seems to find himself in it. He's very focused on things but can be hesitant about his decisions. He is short tempered and can be easily annoyed. He is always found with his relatives or by himself. He likes to keep to himself and not tell anyone his thoughts except for Safira.
History (Optional): His parents used to be Alphas of this pack, but were lost in their old woods when humans came. He lives with his 2 sisters and brothers. When his parents disappeared, he chose not to be Alpha because he doesn't like to draw attention to himself.
Other: Has 2 sisters and a brother.

[Kai's Form]
Name: Patches
Position: Beta Female
Description: Pure white wolf with light patches of grey. She has. yellow eyes and large paws. Fluffy tail that's grey with a white tip and large paws.
Personality: Patches doesn't think before she acts. She's fun but can get angry often. She has quite a temper so don't get her angry. She loves to explore and hunting. She's fast and swift with quick reflexes to be one of the best hunters. She has good eyesight but even better hearing. She likes to hunt with her sister and they are very close. They argue and compete but are very close.
History (Optional): Her parents used to be Alphas of this pack, but were lost in their old woods when humans came. She lives with her sister and her brothers.
Other: Has a sister and 2 brothers.

Name: Lightning
Position: Beta Male
Description: Pure black with a white chest. He has white paws with black pawpads. He has a scar on his right hind leg that is the shape of the lightning bolt. He has a white circle that covers half of his left ear.
Personality: Lightning is strong and fearless. He gets very competitive and cocky about things. He's very social and isn't afraid to say what he thinks. He's a good hunter and a good fighter. Although his cockiness affects his skill. He doesn't like to lose and has a high temper.
History (Optional): His parents used to be Alphas of this pack, but were lost in their old woods when humans came. He lives with his sisters and his brother.
Other: Has 2 sisters and a brother.

Alpha Male: Skylar [Blissful]
Alpha Female: Safira [liveincolorsplashx]

Beta Male: Lightning [Kai]
Beta Female: Patches [Kai]

Healer:
Flora [Sunny]

Warriors:
Mercury [liveincolorsplashx]
Arachne [Sunny]
Kira [Blissful]
Juniper [Mysty]
Lilly [Mysty]
Arrosa [WildWolfSpirit]
Asim [Mnm]
Nadia [mnm]

Pups:
Mandy [Blissful]
River [Mnm]

Last edited by Kai =] on Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:04 am

B-b-boom. Sunny comes and brings the tangy and deliciousness. Very Happy

Name: Arachne (ah-rack-knee)
Posistion:
Rouge, but would be an adult.
Physical
Description: Frail and tiny, Arachne is living up to her name. Arachne
was named so because of her small size, and potent power. Her face is
mostly black, though above her tiny eyes are dark rust marks like
slashes. She has a body that is similarly marked. Along her ribs are
narrow red slashes, no wider than her paws. The most striking mark is
the rough, almost woundlike hourglass shape in her thigh. The same scar
that brands the black widow, this sort of marking was only fitting. Her
legs are skinny like a spiders, and her tail long and elegant. She is
not much larger than an older pup. She is elegant looking, and more
mature. From the back she does look a pup, but her face is so mature.
Petite and potent are the two best words to describe Arachne.
Personality: If you were stupid enough to mistake
her for a pup, you would not be happy. Irritable more often than not,
she not the one to ask for direction. She let's out a rather high
warning growl and normally ignores passerby. If they have something she
wants, though, she puts on her charming side. In this mode, she is known
to even look prettier. She's known to be a manipulator, though. One
soft spot though, is other wolves who deal with poisons. That is, those
who grow or know about poison. Medicine and herbal wolves tend to be the
ones who can get to her. Hunters who chase to show off tend to set her
off. Why not ambush? In fact, that is her prime strategy. Lure and
ambush. Which part is more potent? Creative in her techniques, she tries
to be careful of cockiness, as this is sometimes her downfall.
Other/History: Arachne was abandoned as a pup. If it was
because her parents wanted her to let her off in the world, or simply
because she was too creative and cocky, she was abandoned before she
reached her full size, which was early. Alone in the wild she learned to
trap mice by laying small pieces of grain or fruit on the ground then
pouncing. As she grew older, she became a mistress of deception, trapping
more and more game.

Name: Flora

Position: Medicine Wolf or whateversssssssssssssss
Description: Flora is an elegant wolf, with legs and a narrow body. Her chest is small giving her weak look. Her light silver fur is long and drapes over her slim frame. On her underbelly are lighter, snow colored splotches of fur. Her eyes are a deep blue.
Personality: A sweet and understanding wolf, Flora is easy to talk to. She is caring, but extremely quiet. When approached, she will busy herself and try to be polite while avoiding conversation. She is often lost in thought.
History (NOT OPTIONAL): Born into pack? Mother died... father left.
Other: Very skilled in medicine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:32 am

(RP?)
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:12 am

[Sure]

Lightning walked out his den. The sun was shining on the hot spring day. He stretched out his legs.

Patches sat in front of her den, in the sun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:30 am

Safira sat on the outskirts of her Pack Territory listening to the breeze and watching the grass sway. The sun was beating down hard and hot but Safira didn't seem to mind.

Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:37 am

"Morning." Lightning said as he walked towards his sister.

Patches looked up. "Oh. Hi Lightning."

"Where's Safira?"

"Out. Somewhere." Patches replied. She laid her hand on her paws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:46 am

Mercury quietly walked into his den to avoid the heat.

Safira turned around and began heading back to the center of the Camp.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female
Number of posts : 466
Nickname: : Bliss or Cherry. Call me either =]
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:25 am

Name: Kira
GreyStone Pack [Finished] 23kyn36
Position: Straggler about 4 years old in dog years (she's lost and straggles into the pack) if thats okay with you.
Description: She has a red gold color and her chest is a bright white, dirtied with years of roughness. She has a lighter colored birth mark by her back leg in the roughly in the shape of a heart. It, also, was stained with dirt. Her caramel eyes are soft and loving and her ears are way to big for her head. She gets her ears from her mother and her eyes and body structure from her dad. Kira has a very nice build. There are muscles along her legs and her chest is broad. Her tail is curly and she walks with a sort of limp. An early childhood injury. There is a scar below her lip that she's very sensitive about. The tips of her paws are snowy white and yet, they are also dirty.
Personality: Kira is very guard-like and has intensified hearing due to her big ears. She's know as quite a fast runner to exert much energy. She is a great hunter due to her ancestors. She is ferocious and fierce and is not bothered by her small size. She is stubborn and will take a while to warm up to anybody because of her sad childhood. She will never, ever back down to a fight and takes any opportunity to battle with anybody. Although she is fearless and fierce, deep down, when she warms up to you, she has a heart of gold and comes to you like a long-lost mother. She's always wished for one.
History (Optional): Kira and her parents were stray dogs and her parents died, leaving her roaming the streets and woods.
Other: She's a dog, not a wolf! But she learns the way of the wolf, taught by Safira. (again, if thats okay with you.)

Last edited by Blissful Maiden on Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:38 am

Safira looked up to the sun. She dropped her head and sighed. Too hot! Back to the forest....
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:55 am

I was treading on the leaves in the forest and surveying my surroundings. I heard a sudden crunch and crouched down. A squirrel seemed to scurry along pausing now in then in my prescence.

Hmm, this should be easy. I haven't had any lunch since morning has past.

Not waiting patiently, i pounced narrowly missed sending the squirrel fleetingly away.

Ughh I stumbled along listening to my stomach groan.

Last edited by Blissful Maiden on Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:58 am

I saw the squirrel running away from a strange looking small wolf. I bounded ahead silently and pounced. I carried my prey in my mouth and headed back to camp without looking back at the wolf. "You still need work," I said as I entered camp.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:13 am

I stared after her. I was hesitant to follow her, but i was starving. I kept a safe distant. My eyes narrowed. I saw her mismatched paws and felt strangely of her.

I followed her to an open clearing. The grass swayed along with the breeze and i felt so soothed. When I looked around I saw many other dogs. I looked closer. They were wolves. They were strangers. Wolves and strangers were what i thought was a threat. I thought of almost anything as a threat. I hissed and growled and bared my teeth. I looked down and there were scars, slashes, and stabs all over my fur. But i set that at the back of my mind. All the wolves stared back at me with those glaring yellow eyes that wolves usually had. I did not want to befriend them. I wanted to get away.

I wondered why none of the wolves were attacking me. I looked ahead at the large female wolf. I looked at her differently. She wasn't like the rest.

A glimmer of hope lit in me.

Last edited by Blissful Maiden on Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:15 am

I turned around and saw the little brown wolf again. "Why did you follow me?" I asked calmly not surprised at all. In fact, I had expected this of her.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:22 am

ORP: for no one to get confused, Kira is indeed a dog, but Safira has mistaken her as a wolf. The rest of the pack realizes Kira is a dog. REMINDER* Kira is an adult. not a child. she is small, but is 4 years old in dog years. (28 in human years)

IC:

"I thought you had invited me," I responded, "considering what you said to me."

An image of my mom popped into my head, and i saw this wolf's next to it. I was scared. It was like some voice in my mind was saying that this wolf was supposedly my second mother. I pushed that possibility away. I had only one mother. One mother only...

"sorry," i apologized, " will you accept me as a member of your pack?" I bowed and pulled my ears back. I let my tail down to indicate that i was lower than her.

Why was i doing this? For the food man! I'm starving! I planned to leave after i had gotten a good meal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:31 am

"Why do you think you have what it takes? You're a dog. Why are you asking me? I do not make the decision, our pack does. And you do. You must understand we are not foolish. We are not here for you to take our food. Or take advantage of our protection. You become a GreyStone wolf, there is no turning back." I said my eyes watching her closely.

OOC; Actually, Safira knows she's a dog but continues to pretend she doesn't know.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:44 am

"Well..." Kira thought, smiling, she had a great big list of lying. Fighting tigers, eating snakes, catching deer..."I can fi-" she broke off in mid-thought and frowned,"Actually, I don't think I have what it takes. I don't know if dogs ARE worthy. I do not know if i have earned the trust of the pack. I know you are not foolish and neither am I. I am here because I need aid. I am here because i cannot live by myself. I am here, because, i need a family."

She lowered her tail, head and ears and backed away. Back into the forest, back into her life of foraging, back to her miserable attempt of a life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:47 am

"Where are you going now?" Safira asked curiously. "I never said you couldn't stay. Do not think we are cruel and exclusive. It's hard to trust strangers in these woods. In fact, we don't even know who you are yet, how can we trust you?"
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:54 am

My heart did not leap of joy. It stayed sunken down deep to who knows where. I was hesitant. My eyes full of pain and stinging. My mother was screaming inside my head. My father growling at those horrible humans who thought we were disease ridden. It was all replaying in my mind.

"Kira, oh my kira baby!" Mom yelled, "I knew you would come back some day!" She looked like an angel. Her fur seemed so clean and tick free.
"Ma! I love you so much!" I called back. My dad came into view. He, too seemed free of diseases and bugs. My tail was wagging ferociously. My eyes filled with tears.
"Baby, i gotta go now, okay?" Mom told me.
"no mama no, not now. I need you." She was fading away. I chased after her, " No, not yet, i need you! Please don't go!" I yelped.

I stared into the wolf's sharp green eyes. I softly growled, " My name's Kira."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:57 am

"Kira eh? Well now, I suppose you are welcome to stay for a while, until you're clean and full. However, only wolves are considered GreyStone Wolves. You will learn to be a wolf." I tossed the squirrel at Kira's feet before heading to my den to speak with Patches.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:03 pm

I was hoping to get her name but just put it aside.

I swallowed the squirrel gratefully and looked at everyone around me.

I stood there foolishly and realized i didn't know where to go.

"Where am i supposed to go?" I called out.

Last edited by Blissful Maiden on Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:05 pm

I turned around. "Mercury will take you hunting."

Mercury stared at Kira blankly and blinked. "Come on," he said and dashed into the woods leaving Kira to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:15 pm

It took me a while to realize that she was indicating the wolf with the smooth black fur. I followed him into the woods and i realized that he wasn't going to stop and wait for me. I caught up with him and worked my legs up. Mom told me i was a fast runner, faster than her. Oh great, i brought up my mom again. I shook the tears from my eyes away and look straight at Mercury.

I ran hard and fast. I felt free and fierce. Like i could take on the world. Running was something that i loved. I could run in circles, in lines, in any type of shapes. But I couldn't run away from my painful memories or past. Kicking the dust behind me, I closed my eyes and felt the wind in my fur. I almost barked in joy and then i realized mercury was there. He was being quite quiet, and i didn't want to mention anything. I followed silently behind and decided to swallow my guts and kick it up a notch. I used all my strength and ran my worries away. I sped past Mercury and he decided not to go easy on me. He sped up, and side by side, my fur brushing against his, he lead me to a destination unknown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:19 pm

"This is Shadow's Clearing. Prey are always lively here. You will need to be a wolf to catch one. Not a dog, chasing your tail. Being a wolf, you need to have strength, power, braveness, trust and you need to learn to be quiet, silent. Listen and look around you. Smell out your prey. Stay quiet but observant and focused. Don't let it out of your sight. Then when it is the right time, you run fast towards it but stay light on your feet. By then, it will probably have heard you. Make sure you don't chase it into it's home. Chase it into some place open where they cannot hide. Then bite. Being in our pack means you give. What you catch is shared between everyone. That is all you need to know." I said blinking at her again with no emotion in my voice before running off to catch for the pack.

OOC; Running Dog lol DOG! I'm going to put the dog after every 'Mercury Post' so you know the diff between Mercury and Safira.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:29 pm

OOC: dog =] I agree

IC:

I did not like that he treated me like a child. Like a lower being. But i should be thankful. He accepted me in a way that i would've never thought. I expected his steel monotone voice. These wolves, they treated dogs like we were as low as human beings. We originated from wolves. We are as fierce as wolves. I am as fierce as a wolf.

I decided to lurk in the shadows circling around the clearing. Keeping cautious. Keeping my eyes open. Keeping quiet. I needed to tell Mercury that I, i am not the one who chases my tail. I am not the one who is lurking in the past. I am the one who is ferocious and fearless!

I leapt from the bush and landed roughly on a small meadow vole. Not exactly what i expected. I did not frown. I was not proud. I fed on it. Just a small snack that didn't supply me with much nutrition. When i looked up i saw a deer. I did not become cocky. I knew i had the strength the power, and the braveness. I see my earlier attack had alarmed it. I backed into the shadows of the trees.

The clouds moved overhead and covered the sun. The clearing was dark. Perfect for me. I had the advantage and if i calculated the precise movements... I bounded from behind the shadows quick and light on my feet. I heard a large crack and yelped. My leg fell from underneath me. I howled in pain and the deer scurried away. My eyes streaked of tears of pain. I clutched my leg. I knew how this had happened. I knew it was bound to happen sometime. And then came the inconvenient flashback.

"Mama! Lets have a race!" I smiled at my mom. I bounded forward and ran as fast as i could leaving my mother behind. She was chuckling softly. I looked behind me to see my mom's precious smile. When I turned my head to look forward, a tiger came out of no where. Who snapped my leg. I couldn't remember the rest, i had already blacked out.

I howled and screamed and yelped. And Mercury came padding over looking with the least bit of interest.

Last edited by Blissful Maiden on Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:40 pm

I shook my head but I felt her pain. I ran back quickly to camp to find Flora. "Kira's hurt." Running Dog
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GreyStone Pack [Finished]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next