Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GreyStone Pack [Finished]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 5 BUcdGreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 5 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:00 am

First topic message reminder :

I am Safira, leader of this pack. Do you have what it takes to join
my pack? GreyStone pack wolves are strong, proud, and determined. You must be
brave....ready to take on whatever life throws at you. Life in these
forests isn't easy, bears and other larger animals are lurking around,
but they are the least of our worries....humans are the ones to be
feared the most. Unarmed, they are harmless, but when the hunters
come with their strange guns, they can be deadly....Many of my best
wolves have been killed by them, and even the smallest pup in
GreyStone pack would know that they are to be feared. So are you still
thinking of joining us? Well I do hope your skills are as strong
as your words, because you will need them out here... [Copied and edited from Kai's other pack, Shadowpack]

Form Outline:
Name:
Description:
Personality:
History (Optional):
Other:

[livecolorsplashx's Form]
Name: Safira
Position: Alpha Female
Description: Gray wolf with white and rust specks. Her fur is thick around her head but almost smooth below her neck. She has green eyes and a dark stripe down her forehead. Her left front paw is pink and her left back paw is black. Her right front paw is black and her right back paw is pink
Personality: Safira always knows what to do. She's calm and relaxed. She is wise and thoughtful which means she thinks before she acts unlike her sister. She observes and gets very protective of her pack. She tends to be tired and sleepy. She has fast reflexes which makes her good in hunting. She has better eyesight than her hearing. She likes to hunt with her sister and they are very close. They argue and compete. She's very tidy and keeps herself clean. She's antisocial to most people.
History (Optional): Her parents used to be Alphas of this pack, but were lost in their old woods when humans came. She lives with her sister and her brothers.
Other: Has a sister and 2 brothers.

Name: Mercury
Position: Warrior
Description: Sleek black wolf with amber eyes. He has a hint of maroon in his black fur. His tail is less fluffy and is always pointing down like he's upset. Mercury has a broad chest and puffs it out. The underside of his tail is snowy white. Although he inherits it from his parents, he tries to hide it as best as he can.
Personality: Mercury is skittish and fast. He's mysterious and overprotective. He attempts to avoid trouble but always seems to find himself in it. He's very focused on things but can be hesitant about his decisions. He is short tempered and can be easily annoyed. He is always found with his relatives or by himself. He likes to keep to himself and not tell anyone his thoughts except for Safira.
History (Optional): His parents used to be Alphas of this pack, but were lost in their old woods when humans came. He lives with his 2 sisters and brothers. When his parents disappeared, he chose not to be Alpha because he doesn't like to draw attention to himself.
Other: Has 2 sisters and a brother.

[Kai's Form]
Name: Patches
Position: Beta Female
Description: Pure white wolf with light patches of grey. She has. yellow eyes and large paws. Fluffy tail that's grey with a white tip and large paws.
Personality: Patches doesn't think before she acts. She's fun but can get angry often. She has quite a temper so don't get her angry. She loves to explore and hunting. She's fast and swift with quick reflexes to be one of the best hunters. She has good eyesight but even better hearing. She likes to hunt with her sister and they are very close. They argue and compete but are very close.
History (Optional): Her parents used to be Alphas of this pack, but were lost in their old woods when humans came. She lives with her sister and her brothers.
Other: Has a sister and 2 brothers.

Name: Lightning
Position: Beta Male
Description: Pure black with a white chest. He has white paws with black pawpads. He has a scar on his right hind leg that is the shape of the lightning bolt. He has a white circle that covers half of his left ear.
Personality: Lightning is strong and fearless. He gets very competitive and cocky about things. He's very social and isn't afraid to say what he thinks. He's a good hunter and a good fighter. Although his cockiness affects his skill. He doesn't like to lose and has a high temper.
History (Optional): His parents used to be Alphas of this pack, but were lost in their old woods when humans came. He lives with his sisters and his brother.
Other: Has 2 sisters and a brother.

Alpha Male: Skylar [Blissful]
Alpha Female: Safira [liveincolorsplashx]

Beta Male: Lightning [Kai]
Beta Female: Patches [Kai]

Healer:
Flora [Sunny]

Warriors:
Mercury [liveincolorsplashx]
Arachne [Sunny]
Kira [Blissful]
Juniper [Mysty]
Lilly [Mysty]
Arrosa [WildWolfSpirit]
Asim [Mnm]
Nadia [mnm]

Pups:
Mandy [Blissful]
River [Mnm]

Last edited by Kai =] on Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 5 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 5 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 5 Pet GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 5 LKtU GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 5 NpQC
GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 5 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:36 am

Nadia crouched down. "Hello." she said dragging it out.

Asim put River down between Nadia and himself his muscles were tense.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:41 am

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" He asked, tension building up inside of him. One stranger was enough for their pack already.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 5 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 5 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 5 Pet GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 5 LKtU GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 5 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:15 am

"I'm Asim. We're passing through, rogues." He said watching carefully. "who are you?"

Nadia was poised to pounce now. she watched the new wolfs movements VERY closely.

"I'm River." she piped up from between Asim's legs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:50 pm

"I'm Mercury. This is Greystone Territory. If you really are passing by, I'll let you through. If you try anything at all, you're in for it." He warned, glaring at them closely.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:48 am

"I wanna stay!' River exclaimed.

Nadia looked from River cautiously to Mercury.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:05 am

Mercury gave River a look. But what did that matter? River was only a pup. He laughed softly aloud and agreed to take them to Safira & Patches. "I don't decide what happens to you. You don't decide either. Safira will tell you if you stay. Patches will tell you if you must leave." He said sternly, leading them into the forest once again, following the trail of his two sisters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GreyStone Pack [Finished]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5