Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GreyStone Pack [Finished]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 3 BUcdGreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 3 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:00 am

First topic message reminder :

I am Safira, leader of this pack. Do you have what it takes to join
my pack? GreyStone pack wolves are strong, proud, and determined. You must be
brave....ready to take on whatever life throws at you. Life in these
forests isn't easy, bears and other larger animals are lurking around,
but they are the least of our worries....humans are the ones to be
feared the most. Unarmed, they are harmless, but when the hunters
come with their strange guns, they can be deadly....Many of my best
wolves have been killed by them, and even the smallest pup in
GreyStone pack would know that they are to be feared. So are you still
thinking of joining us? Well I do hope your skills are as strong
as your words, because you will need them out here... [Copied and edited from Kai's other pack, Shadowpack]

Form Outline:
Name:
Description:
Personality:
History (Optional):
Other:

[livecolorsplashx's Form]
Name: Safira
Position: Alpha Female
Description: Gray wolf with white and rust specks. Her fur is thick around her head but almost smooth below her neck. She has green eyes and a dark stripe down her forehead. Her left front paw is pink and her left back paw is black. Her right front paw is black and her right back paw is pink
Personality: Safira always knows what to do. She's calm and relaxed. She is wise and thoughtful which means she thinks before she acts unlike her sister. She observes and gets very protective of her pack. She tends to be tired and sleepy. She has fast reflexes which makes her good in hunting. She has better eyesight than her hearing. She likes to hunt with her sister and they are very close. They argue and compete. She's very tidy and keeps herself clean. She's antisocial to most people.
History (Optional): Her parents used to be Alphas of this pack, but were lost in their old woods when humans came. She lives with her sister and her brothers.
Other: Has a sister and 2 brothers.

Name: Mercury
Position: Warrior
Description: Sleek black wolf with amber eyes. He has a hint of maroon in his black fur. His tail is less fluffy and is always pointing down like he's upset. Mercury has a broad chest and puffs it out. The underside of his tail is snowy white. Although he inherits it from his parents, he tries to hide it as best as he can.
Personality: Mercury is skittish and fast. He's mysterious and overprotective. He attempts to avoid trouble but always seems to find himself in it. He's very focused on things but can be hesitant about his decisions. He is short tempered and can be easily annoyed. He is always found with his relatives or by himself. He likes to keep to himself and not tell anyone his thoughts except for Safira.
History (Optional): His parents used to be Alphas of this pack, but were lost in their old woods when humans came. He lives with his 2 sisters and brothers. When his parents disappeared, he chose not to be Alpha because he doesn't like to draw attention to himself.
Other: Has 2 sisters and a brother.

[Kai's Form]
Name: Patches
Position: Beta Female
Description: Pure white wolf with light patches of grey. She has. yellow eyes and large paws. Fluffy tail that's grey with a white tip and large paws.
Personality: Patches doesn't think before she acts. She's fun but can get angry often. She has quite a temper so don't get her angry. She loves to explore and hunting. She's fast and swift with quick reflexes to be one of the best hunters. She has good eyesight but even better hearing. She likes to hunt with her sister and they are very close. They argue and compete but are very close.
History (Optional): Her parents used to be Alphas of this pack, but were lost in their old woods when humans came. She lives with her sister and her brothers.
Other: Has a sister and 2 brothers.

Name: Lightning
Position: Beta Male
Description: Pure black with a white chest. He has white paws with black pawpads. He has a scar on his right hind leg that is the shape of the lightning bolt. He has a white circle that covers half of his left ear.
Personality: Lightning is strong and fearless. He gets very competitive and cocky about things. He's very social and isn't afraid to say what he thinks. He's a good hunter and a good fighter. Although his cockiness affects his skill. He doesn't like to lose and has a high temper.
History (Optional): His parents used to be Alphas of this pack, but were lost in their old woods when humans came. He lives with his sisters and his brother.
Other: Has 2 sisters and a brother.

Alpha Male: Skylar [Blissful]
Alpha Female: Safira [liveincolorsplashx]

Beta Male: Lightning [Kai]
Beta Female: Patches [Kai]

Healer:
Flora [Sunny]

Warriors:
Mercury [liveincolorsplashx]
Arachne [Sunny]
Kira [Blissful]
Juniper [Mysty]
Lilly [Mysty]
Arrosa [WildWolfSpirit]
Asim [Mnm]
Nadia [mnm]

Pups:
Mandy [Blissful]
River [Mnm]

Last edited by Kai =] on Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female
Number of posts : 2882
Nickname: : Mist, Misty, Misteh-you get the point
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:02 pm

(Haha, okay thanks :P )

Juniper shot an irritated glare at Mandy as he called her name. She knew as well as anyone else in the pack that he didn't like anyone but his sister, being the protective brother he was. He turned back to the hare he had been chomping away at, outstretched in the dark shadows at the edge of camp. He was working hard to ignore the annoying she-wolf until she nudged him.
Juniper's eyes flashed up furiously at her, highly angered by her happy-go-luckiness. What did she have to be so happy about in this cruel world? He let the thought fade from his mind as, fur bristling, he snarled up at her, "Need I remind you who I am and what I am like, Mandy?"

Lilly sighed in relaxed frustration as she watched the showdown between Mandy and her brother. She trotted over to them and licked Juniper between the ears. "Calm down, will you, 'Nip(haha, that's so punny of me. Get it?? Get it?!?!)?" she laughed slightly at his meaness when she knew his soft side.
A bright butterfly caught her keen eye and she mumbled a quick, "Be nice!" before jumping after it, snapping her teeth and batting her paw at it like a curious pup.
Back to top Go down
WildWolfSpirit
Geek
Geek
WildWolfSpirit

Female
Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2010-07-10

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:54 am

Arrosa layed off to the side of camp. She rested her head on her paws on a nearby slanted rock. Just the perfect angle for the curve of her body. Huh, a dog.. She thought quietly after she watched Mercury disappear with a little dog, Interesting. She closed her eyes and started dreaming, dreaming about her family, her brothers, her father, she even made a mental picture of what her mother looke like from her father's stories when she was a pup. A loving smile spread across her face, and she was at peace.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female
Number of posts : 466
Nickname: : Bliss or Cherry. Call me either =]
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:07 am

study KEY:
indigo=skylar
dark red=kira
orange=mandy

OOC: huh, kai sure is slow XP @Misty: you sure like dark people, huh? I'm referring to MH XP (Ren?) @colorsplash: do you want us to pause & wait for you? I'm unsure...

IC:

I saw Lilly come over and I frowned childishly. It was like she stole one of my play toys. But i knew Juniper (LOL nip reminds me of turnip) needed watching over him from Lilly. "Juniper? I have something for you... If you'll want it of course..." I whispered slightly, afraid i'll set him off again.

I examined our campgrounds from the forest looking closely for Lightning (hurry up kai! XP) and bumped into Arrosa as she appeared laying off a rock. "Could you help me find lightning?" I badgered her. She was daydreaming peacefully. I rarely ever got that time to do that.
Back to top Go down
WildWolfSpirit
Geek
Geek
WildWolfSpirit

Female

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:16 am

Arrosa slowly opened her eyes and looked up at Skylar. "Sure Skylar." She stood from her resting place on the rock and stretched her back. She shook her head to clear it, and looked to Skylar. "What do you need him for, if you don't mind my asking?" She smiled sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:25 am

"In case you noticed, Daybreak will be coming very shortly. I need to announce and gather all the wolves." I responded sternly with a twinge of steel in my voice, "It would really help if you looked for all the warriors and tell the to meet in the center of camp." I tried to keep a mental list in my head. Arachne, Lightning, and Mercury i had not idea where. Juniper and Lilly by some dens in the clearing, and i last left Safira, Patches and Flora in Patches den. I looked pleadingly at Arrosa for she was the only one, apparently listening.
Back to top Go down
WildWolfSpirit
Geek
Geek
WildWolfSpirit

Female

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:43 am

Arrosas' tail twitched slightly at the slight harshness of his first comment, but she shook it off mentally. "I just watched Mercury go off into the forest with the new dog. I could go and find them, if that would help." She tilted her head slightly, it wa something she inherited from her father, and she couldn't seem to lose it.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:36 am

study KEY:
indigo=skylar
dark red=kira
orange=mandy

"Oh no, you've been of too much help. Thank you" I replied. Dog? No, there will be no DOGS. I will send this vermin away. Right away. This cruel DOG was infecting the minds of our mere wolves. I could not even utter the word DOG. It was infectious and contagious. I needed to rid of this DOG. I needed to find Mercury as soon as possible.
"Oh, and Arrosa, try to find Lightning for me, you've been of much help." I said softly. I ran towards the other direction and ripped into the forest. A DOG was not allowed in my prescence. Not in my camp. The grass was damp from the previous rainfall and my feet sunk into the mud. I tried ignoring the disgusting muck sticking my toes together.

I heard distant running and inched further back into the shade. I was too cautious too let anyone near me. It seemed the running was coming from behind me and I panicked. Shoot! I rolled into a bush with intense pain panging my leg.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:13 am

Blissful Maiden wrote:
study KEY:
indigo=skylar
dark red=kira
orange=mandy

OOC: huh, kai sure is slow XP @Misty: you sure like dark people, huh? I'm referring to MH XP (Ren?) @colorsplash: do you want us to pause & wait for you? I'm unsure...

IC:

I saw Lilly come over and I frowned childishly. It was like she stole one of my play toys. But i knew Juniper (LOL nip reminds me of turnip) needed watching over him from Lilly. "Juniper? I have something for you... If you'll want it of course..." I whispered slightly, afraid i'll set him off again.

I examined our campgrounds from the forest looking closely for Lightning (hurry up kai! XP) and bumped into Arrosa as she appeared laying off a rock. "Could you help me find lightning?" I badgered her. She was daydreaming peacefully. I rarely ever got that time to do that.

(Haha! Well yes, i am more in to dark people but it's because i relate better to them since I am dark, emo, and a loner :P Sure, I can RP a preppy girl(Viv could tell you that xD she loves when i make preppy guys for her girls) but I can't relate to them and end up just hating the character because I don't really like preps :P )

Juniper narrowed his eyes suspiciously at Mandy and shrugged back when she leaned closer. He averted his eyes from her and watched his little sister prance around after a bright butterfly, but tipped his long ears towards Mandy to show her he was still listening. "What?" Juniper snapped, aggravated by her pushiness. He hoped she leave soon but could tell she wasn't giving up.
Back to top Go down
WildWolfSpirit
Geek
Geek
WildWolfSpirit

Female

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:37 pm

Arrosa nodded switly, "I'll search for him with all my might." She squeaked in just before he ran off. Her ears pricked Did I say something I shouldn't have? She asked herself. "Nah." She replied to herself. She decided to start with checking camp and asking around. She spotted Juniper, Lilly, and Mandy and padded over to them. "Have you guys seen Lightning anywhere around here?" She asked sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:47 pm

study KEY:
indigo=skylar
dark red=kira
orange=mandy

(lol, i'm RPing with myself T_T i hate when that happens. you know what they're gonna say to each other... i haven't done preppy yet... i've only done the quiet type, the strong/independent type, and the playful type.)

"Nope," I said swiftly to Arrosa wanting to get back to Juniper.
"Wait here," I uttered to Juniper, a bit terrified, but i tried to hide my smile. He was glowering at me, and didn't look very patient. I began walking towards my den, and the farther away i got from Juniper, I started walking faster. Juniper did indeed scare me, but I knew there was something in there that only Lilly could bring out.
I hurried into my stall next to Skylar's and scooped up my small possession. I didn't really know what it was, but Skylar gave it to me when we were lost and unfound by our old pack. That was way before we joined this one. We've been here as long as I can remember. The object I held so tightly between my teeth was an odd item indeed. There was little buildings inside it with a solid glass dome incasing it. When i shook it, little white flecks, i thought of them as snow, showered down on the small city. It was my most prized possession and I always looked at it when i needed help. And now i do.
I walked back outside to the grey sky. It was getting dark and I was shivering. I estimated that it was about 6:30. I shook off the coolness and padded over to Juniper, beaming slightly.

I heard the smallest whimper from a nearby bush, and went to investigate. I pushed around the leaves and uncovered a small and dainty strange small brown wolf. "Who are you?" I demanded. I looked at her face closely only to realize that it resembled a dog. I spit at her feet. Dogs were vermin. "Why ever are you here?" I ordered.

I whimpered slightly and spoke feebily, "I'm Kira, and the dog-i mean wolf over there, that i believe is Mercury, brought me here." I looked up and saw his stern expression and looked down back at the grass. His eyes bore into mine looking for truth. It seems as if he could tell if anyone was lying. I was trembling with fear. And this time I was too scared to do anything about it. My leg was broken, and a wolf much taller and bigger than me was towering over me. I couldn't do anything about if I wanted to.

Last edited by Blissful Maiden on Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:26 pm

(Haha, I've done it all :P But I know, I hate having to RP with myself xD )

Juniper sighed in content when she padded off and lay his head back on his paws, enjoying the moment of being alone while it lasted.
He looked up again when he heard Mandy's footsteps coming back towards him. She was only about a quater of the way across the large clearing. Hm. He had good hearing.
Juniper pushed his jumbled thoughts away when Mandy was standing next to him and looked menacingly up at her, never giving her the curtosy of standing up when speaking with her. He just looked from her eyes, to the thing in her teeth, back to her eyes. "Ugh, what is that supposed to be? And why the heck are you giving it to me?" he asked with a curious edge to his voice, but the unwelcoming tone never leaving it, the glare never leaving his eyes, and the irritated expression never leaving his face.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:40 pm

study KEY:
indigo=skylar
dark red=kira
orange=mandy

OOC: I love how we're up extremely late XP

"Welling I'm not exactly giving it to you, I just wanted to show you." I smiled, "It's a wonderful thing. I promise." I shook it and let the little white flakes shower down in the little city. I set it down on the grass.
"I don't exactly know what it is... but i call it my little city," I grinned, "Skylar would shake it for me each night and set it in front of me. It was shower down all my little tiny worries and troubles. It would settle me down and bring me to sleep." I looked at it, apparently very mesmerized. "I wanted to share it with you," I finished with a happier note. I smiled slightly and stretching my neck to the side, mentally asking for his opinion.

"You still haven't answered my question. WHY are you here?" The dumb dog did comprehend me. I glared into her eyes. She was very scared and when I looked deeper into her eyes. I saw Mandy there. I shook that out. Mandy was like a sister and a daughter too me at the same time. This dog was again as I say, vermin. But since I saw Mandy in her eyes, I looked at her a bit more softer. But i was too frustrated to realize that.

"Well, I wasn't hunting in, apparently your forest. I was drawing too much attention from a grey wolf with a dark stripe down her forehead, and mismatched paws (referring to Safira). I followed her into your camp thinking she was intending me too. I wanted to stay, and she didn't let me at first, so I backed out but she ordered me back and wanted to go hunting with Mercury," I explained, nodding my head toward Mercury at the other side of the clearing,"and then i broke my leg and here i am now, hours later." I was out of breath talking. Even though it was indeed an hour, it seemed a lifetime ago that i was glaring into the female wolf's eyes. Panting ferociously I looked back into his glaring eyes, where he seemed to look intently into mine.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:52 pm

(Haha, I stay up until like 5 xP But I need to go after this one, I have a bunch of FFs I'm really excited to read! xD
Or maybe one more :P )

Juniper stared at her for a few seconds before looking away, annoyed. "I really don't care about your stupid little snowflake city thing," he told her rudely as he laid his head back on his paws. "And I don't care about what Skylar would do when you were a pup. I don't care what you want to share with me. I just don't care." After so many years with the pain Juniper had had and after so many years being a loner, an outcast, he knew not to care. He couldn't care anymore. Not even if he tried.
but it's not like he wanted to care about Mandy anyways....
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:05 pm

study KEY:
indigo=skylar
dark red=kira
orange=mandy

ORP: nite, then

"Okay then..." Mandy replied quietly. The bright gleam in her yellow-blue eyes were gone. She had expected this. She had almost expected him to crush the "little city" but trusted Juniper enough. She was not going to tattle-tale on Skylar. Mandy was not that much of a child(i forgot to do a form on her >.<). She turned around, tail sagging to find Safira. After all, Safira was her sister/mother. She looked back around at Juniper and whispered ever so slightly, " You're not alone." Mandy hoped that Juniper would not think she meant Lilly. She padded away softly a glistening tear formed in her eye, but that little tear did not leave her eye and roll down her face. She kept it in with all her might, with that forming lump in her throat.

I understanded her a bit, though all of the word were joined together as a looked more intently in her eyes. After I realized she was done, I gave her a glare and a stay here look. I turned around and headed toward Mercury to ask what all of this was about. I was deep in thought and thought maybe he could help me.

When i was still inhaling a large amount of air he was still boring his eyes into my eyes, my mind, my head. He gave me a stay here look and headed back towards Mercury. I scoffed, yeah, like i have any other choice. Luckily, he didn't hear me. He was still deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:21 pm

(Nighty night :3 I may be back later but it all depends on how fast I get through the chapters of my FFs so I may see you later >^.^< )

Juniper sighed in relief when she left and let go of all the stiffness his body held, hunching down lazily and relaxing in the cold of the shadows.
Then, he heard Mandy's broken voice and couldn't help but feel a pang of guilt. Quickly swallowing the emotion, he shook his head and looked away from her, closing his eyes to rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:33 pm

I saw Skylar walk towards me. I knew he was looking for me by the look on his face. "Don't touch Kira." I said emotionless again. Skylar glared at me about to say something back but I returned his stare and walked off carrying my rabbit back to the dog. Running Dog

OOC: Since when was there a 'Mandy'? Also, I'm really slow on RPing with new characters so yeahh..
Back to top Go down
WildWolfSpirit
Geek
Geek
WildWolfSpirit

Female

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:39 pm

Arrosa nodded her head quickly "Alright, thank ou for your help." She said quietly. She decided to try and check the forest, and headed off in the opposite direction of Skylar. I won't be long, just a quick look aroud to see if he's there. She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:43 pm

Safira peered out of her den just a little bit to see Arrosa looking around with a focused look on her face. "Hold on..." Safira murmured to Patches and Flora before walking over to Arrosa. "I hear you're looking for Lightning."
Back to top Go down
WildWolfSpirit
Geek
Geek
WildWolfSpirit

Female

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:08 am

Arrosa turned around at Safiras' voice. "Oh, yes, Skylar is looking for him, and he asked me to help." She replied. "Why, have you seen him?" She asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:54 am

study KEY:
indigo=skylar
dark red=kira
orange=mandy

I narrowed my eyes at Mercury, "Since when do you tell me what to do?" I demanded. I can decide if this little flea gets the boot or not."I barked roughly.
"Never mind that. She can stay until i see Safira. Please escort her back to camp. Daybreak is soon coming. Gather all the wolves you can meet." I turned around and trotted towards camp. I heard this little dog, Kira, say that Safira ordered Mercury with this dog. I needed to see her.

I could tell Mercury was angry with the other wolf. I lowered my head onto my paws. Mercury came over with a rabbit in his mouth. I was exhausted and i could see the sky darkening. Hmm, nightfall is coming...

OOC: Mandy is a random character. I didn't do a form on her, but she's a pup. Just a playful pup.

I saw Safira talking to Arrosa and padded over to them. I heaved a great big sigh and wondered whether the adults were coming to hunt yet. I wonder if i was old enough to go hunting yet. Skylar said my first hunting lesson would come soon. Not soon enough...
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
DragonEggs : GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 3 BUcdGreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 3 QHeo

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:31 am

Patches finished talking with her sister and walked out.
Lightning met up with her outside. "What were you guys talking about?" He asked.
"Nothing important." Patches replied.

[Yeah.. That's all I'm writing so far cause idk where everyone's at.]
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:09 am

study KEY:
indigo=skylar
dark red=kira
orange=mandy

"Lightning! Help me announce daybreak," I panted, i was looking everywhere for him, "Its time to hunt. Lets gather all the wolves."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:59 am

"In case you've forgotten, you might be Alpha Male, and you may be a close pack mate, but you are not family and I will not treat you any different than the wolves in our pack." I said slowly with a growl in my throat. "I chose not to be Alpha because I didn't want to turn into some stranger that thinks he is better than everyone." Running Dog

"Ah well there's Lightning." Safira said softly before running out into the forest to go hunting with Patches.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:22 am

"Stay here Lightning. Watch the grounds. Me and Safira are heading out." Patches quickly told him. She flicked her tail at him and walked out of the clearing into the mass amount of trees.

Lightning scowled and sat down at the large rock in the middle of camp.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:08 pm

(Oh, Mandy's a pup? Wow, Juniper is really mean xP
RP anyone?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GreyStone Pack [Finished]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next