Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GreyStone Pack [Finished]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 2 BUcdGreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 2 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:00 am

First topic message reminder :

I am Safira, leader of this pack. Do you have what it takes to join
my pack? GreyStone pack wolves are strong, proud, and determined. You must be
brave....ready to take on whatever life throws at you. Life in these
forests isn't easy, bears and other larger animals are lurking around,
but they are the least of our worries....humans are the ones to be
feared the most. Unarmed, they are harmless, but when the hunters
come with their strange guns, they can be deadly....Many of my best
wolves have been killed by them, and even the smallest pup in
GreyStone pack would know that they are to be feared. So are you still
thinking of joining us? Well I do hope your skills are as strong
as your words, because you will need them out here... [Copied and edited from Kai's other pack, Shadowpack]

Form Outline:
Name:
Description:
Personality:
History (Optional):
Other:

[livecolorsplashx's Form]
Name: Safira
Position: Alpha Female
Description: Gray wolf with white and rust specks. Her fur is thick around her head but almost smooth below her neck. She has green eyes and a dark stripe down her forehead. Her left front paw is pink and her left back paw is black. Her right front paw is black and her right back paw is pink
Personality: Safira always knows what to do. She's calm and relaxed. She is wise and thoughtful which means she thinks before she acts unlike her sister. She observes and gets very protective of her pack. She tends to be tired and sleepy. She has fast reflexes which makes her good in hunting. She has better eyesight than her hearing. She likes to hunt with her sister and they are very close. They argue and compete. She's very tidy and keeps herself clean. She's antisocial to most people.
History (Optional): Her parents used to be Alphas of this pack, but were lost in their old woods when humans came. She lives with her sister and her brothers.
Other: Has a sister and 2 brothers.

Name: Mercury
Position: Warrior
Description: Sleek black wolf with amber eyes. He has a hint of maroon in his black fur. His tail is less fluffy and is always pointing down like he's upset. Mercury has a broad chest and puffs it out. The underside of his tail is snowy white. Although he inherits it from his parents, he tries to hide it as best as he can.
Personality: Mercury is skittish and fast. He's mysterious and overprotective. He attempts to avoid trouble but always seems to find himself in it. He's very focused on things but can be hesitant about his decisions. He is short tempered and can be easily annoyed. He is always found with his relatives or by himself. He likes to keep to himself and not tell anyone his thoughts except for Safira.
History (Optional): His parents used to be Alphas of this pack, but were lost in their old woods when humans came. He lives with his 2 sisters and brothers. When his parents disappeared, he chose not to be Alpha because he doesn't like to draw attention to himself.
Other: Has 2 sisters and a brother.

[Kai's Form]
Name: Patches
Position: Beta Female
Description: Pure white wolf with light patches of grey. She has. yellow eyes and large paws. Fluffy tail that's grey with a white tip and large paws.
Personality: Patches doesn't think before she acts. She's fun but can get angry often. She has quite a temper so don't get her angry. She loves to explore and hunting. She's fast and swift with quick reflexes to be one of the best hunters. She has good eyesight but even better hearing. She likes to hunt with her sister and they are very close. They argue and compete but are very close.
History (Optional): Her parents used to be Alphas of this pack, but were lost in their old woods when humans came. She lives with her sister and her brothers.
Other: Has a sister and 2 brothers.

Name: Lightning
Position: Beta Male
Description: Pure black with a white chest. He has white paws with black pawpads. He has a scar on his right hind leg that is the shape of the lightning bolt. He has a white circle that covers half of his left ear.
Personality: Lightning is strong and fearless. He gets very competitive and cocky about things. He's very social and isn't afraid to say what he thinks. He's a good hunter and a good fighter. Although his cockiness affects his skill. He doesn't like to lose and has a high temper.
History (Optional): His parents used to be Alphas of this pack, but were lost in their old woods when humans came. He lives with his sisters and his brother.
Other: Has 2 sisters and a brother.

Alpha Male: Skylar [Blissful]
Alpha Female: Safira [liveincolorsplashx]

Beta Male: Lightning [Kai]
Beta Female: Patches [Kai]

Healer:
Flora [Sunny]

Warriors:
Mercury [liveincolorsplashx]
Arachne [Sunny]
Kira [Blissful]
Juniper [Mysty]
Lilly [Mysty]
Arrosa [WildWolfSpirit]
Asim [Mnm]
Nadia [mnm]

Pups:
Mandy [Blissful]
River [Mnm]

Last edited by Kai =] on Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
DragonEggs : GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 2 BUcdGreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 2 QHeo

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:51 pm

[So late.. -__-]

I watched as my sister talked with a dog that came through the clearing. Psh. A dog. She can't survive out here. As Safira finished talking, she walked towards me. She gave me those eyes that meant something. Something Important. I followed her into her den. "So. What are YOU gonna do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:49 am

"I'm going to see what happens." I said plainly. "There is nothing to DO about it."
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female
Number of posts : 466
Nickname: : Bliss or Cherry. Call me either =]
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:19 am

Name: Skylar
Position: Alpha Male
Description:
Has a large scar near his eye that impairs his left eye's vision a bit.
His chest is broad with a serious look. Skylar is grey with a touch of
black on the tip of his tails and paws. Theres a long stripe down his
mane that is a bid of a gold-ish red. He walks proud and tall and is
about 4'5 long. One of the longest in the pack. His ears are small and
triangular. And his eyes are a glaring yellow that are almost glow in
the dark.

Personality: Skylar is independent and open to only
Safira as they are packmates. He is very strong and has a great sense
of direction. He has a leadership trait in him and can be a bit stern
to all wolves exept for Safira. He is found mostly patrolling the
grounds doing his job as leader. He never expresses his feelings and is
very good at hiding them. He is very austere and will get out of his
way to do anything. Very stubborn when it comes to being ordered
around. But he's the alpha male, he never gets ordered around. Skylar
is never seen being foolish and is very serious.

History
(Optional):[can i change the history a bit?] Skylar came from an other
pack where his parents were Alphas and when he came into this pack
(long long ago) he showed a difference between the other dogs. Has no
brothers and has a little pup sister named Mandy. He brought her into
the greystone wolf pack. [put her in the pup section, minor character]

Other:
Runs fastest out of all the pack (shown on my profile picture) He and
mandy have a bit dog in them from their great-grandmother.

ORP: dude, you didn't put kira on the list.

FOR ME: Skylar = Indigo Kira=dark red
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:05 pm

OOC; Kai is slow on that. It's probably like 5 in the morning for you guys but here it's 6 PM. Also, Skylar is already in the pack right... so I can write:

IC; "Where is Skylar?" I asked my sister with curious eyes.

Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:43 pm

[-___- HOW IS IT THAT YOU HAVE INTERNET!!! >.<]

Patches looked up. "Hm? Skylar? I don't know... He's probably out... Running." She said, knowing he enjoyed running.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:08 am

I smirked as Safira and Patches had no idea where i was. My brilliant bright yellow eyes were peeking out between the leaves of a bush. I treaded out and padded over to them. "Have you seen Mercury?" I asked suspiciously. I glared at them trying to detect the slightest flinch. But i knew Safira wasn't that much of a giveaway. Patches on the other hand... Running Dog

OOC: Did you just leave kira in the forest T_T? 12 hours block!!! WTF >.< STILL, you didn't put Kira nor Skylar on the list.

IC:

I sat there whimpering trying not to make the slightest movement. For that, i would have to pay the cost of intense pain. I whined, wondering how long it would take for Mercury to come.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:38 am

Arachne snickered as she grabbed a field mouse of a fallen piece of human food with ease. She put the stunned little vermin on the ground, then stepped on his neck. Her claws clamped around it's chest, as his heartbeat slowed. Then, silence. Through her pawpads she felt nothing, just prey. Dead. Gone. She opened her mouth proudly then grabbed the mouse of the forest floor. Swallowing, with a great feeling of self-satisfaction, she away from the human trail and towards camp.

(wait, how the hel! did we get in first person? <.<)
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:51 am

OOC: o.o i'm so confused >.< colorsplash keeps switching from first to third so... i'm staying in first btw.

IC:

I saw a small wolf crush a field mouse harshly and eat it. " WAIT! " I beckoned, "I reckon you know someone named Mercury? He left me here." I raised my eyebrows glaring at her with plea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:45 am

OOC: I'm not a stickler for it(especially in not my own RP), but I thought there was some agreement to be in first. I'm more of a third person type, but whatever. >.<

IC:

Arachne sat down on her haunches and glanced at the new wolf. "Well... yes, I know Mercury. Not that I'd..." she sighed. Everyone was telling her, "Lighten up!", "Don't be so negative"'. She wouldn't change how she was for anything. Not that she could. "Uh. Check camp." Standing up she turned away from the wolf and growled hungrily under her breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:48 am

OOC; I switch because that's just the way I roll. BTW... I put the dog at the end for mercury!!!!! Don't put it for Skylar because I'm so confused.

"Flora? Where's Flora?" I asked pacing back and forth. Running Dog
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:56 am

"check camp" I mimicked under my breath. Yeah, i'll just magically fix my leg and start walking back to the camp where i have no idea is. I sighed and started pawwing at the ground.

"Flora? Where's Flora?" I heard Mercury say from a distance. I saw him pacing in a very hurriedly way outside the medicine cabin. "Mercury! Be calm and collect and we'll find Flora. What do you need her for anyway?" I asked suspiciously, "Oh, theres Flora now." I said as i eyed her walking by her den.

OOC: but i like the doggg... Kai... put skylar & kira on the list above and fer colorsplash, put david in MH. And i won't have any contact with you in the next 8 days >.< farewell...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:36 pm

OOC; OMGZ GASP. Im using some weird JP hotel computer and I have about 5 minutes left before I get charged so try to keep rp to a minimum on MH pleaseeeee?

RP: I looked at Skylar and walked away. He annoys me alot. I saw Flora and ran towards her. GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 2 316737
Back to top Go down
WildWolfSpirit
Geek
Geek
WildWolfSpirit

Female
Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2010-07-10

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 4:10 am

Name: Arrosa (a-rosa)
Position: Warrior
Description: Arrosa is a slender builded female with careful legs and dainty paws. Her fur is sleek, but soft to the touch, and black all over. Her third toe on her front right paw, and her entire back left paw are white. Her tail curls up slightly, kind of like a dogs, and is smooth and fans out towards the ground. Her head is normal, with a gentle face, and ears that have a very little tuft at the tips, her left ear is white. Her eyes are kind and gentle, with the left a bright amber, and the right a soft rose petal pink.
Personality: Arrosa is quiet and content. She keeps to herself most often, but has almost a motherly attitude towards everyone. She loves her pack, and would do anything for them. She's quick on her feet due to her sleek build, and is very agile, making sharp angled turns. She'll give anyone a chance, even a second if they need it, but she will not tollerate anyone putting her friends and family in danger.
History (Optional): Arrosa was a daddy's girl when she was a pup. She followed him around, and liked to do anything with him. She would go out with him on hunting missions, even though she knew he would just tell her to sit off to the side. She just liked being with him. So when he was shot by a hunter, she was devestated. Her mother died after she gave birth to Arrosa's litter, there were only three pups. Her brother's spoiled her, protcted her, let her do anything, but they went looking for adventure a few years ago. That's when she started keeping to herself, she used to be a little chatterbox, but now that she's all alone, she doesn't speak much.
Other: Nope, pretty sure I got it all out. ^^ Sorry if it's too long, I really get into my characters.

Last edited by WildWolfSpirit on Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:30 am

OOC: @wildwolf: its not long at all, in fact, i like to get into my characters too ^-^ oh, and welcome to WB, i see you signed up today =] @colorsplash: i can't really do anything on MH anyway, there were a lot of new charries and i could hardly keep up >.<

IC:

I rolled my eyes and walked back to the shade. The dense canopy seemed to refresh my hunger for a draft. Mercury seemed to avoid answering why he needing Flora. I shrugged, it was not my matter. I turned around and headed for Safira's den. Patches and Safira were immense in conversation. I nudged Safira and softly spoke into her ear, "Can i have a word with you?"

ORP: we need more male warriors... and how come no ones helping Kira?! T_T
Back to top Go down
WildWolfSpirit
Geek
Geek
WildWolfSpirit

Female

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:38 am

ORP: I was considering making a male warrior. Possibly later in the story? I was thinking maybe one of Arrosa's brother's would come back, maybe even both if I feel up for a challenge. I usualy keep to starting with one character at a time, with maybe adding another later, just so I don't overload myself. But I believe I could handle three if I really wanted to.

Ooh, I almost forgot to thank you for the welcome..thank you. :]
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:41 am

ORP: I myself would have to be pretty brave to handle 3 charries, but i'd rather not. I would probably limit myself to 2 most of the time. It also gets quite confusing when you have several charries and a new member joins and asks what the colors indicate. I choose not to join RPs that are already very developed. Reading about 15 pages in an RP just to catch up doesn't sound very fun. I'm lazy like that.
Back to top Go down
WildWolfSpirit
Geek
Geek
WildWolfSpirit

Female

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:46 am

ORP: I wouldn't read an entire 15 page RP, if it's been going on for a while, I'd read about the last five, just to catch up on current events, anything els important I would hope someone would tell me, I mean if it's THAT needed. But that's just me personally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:08 pm

OOC: FREE INTERNETTTTTTTTTTT<333333 Yeah let's keep MH on a pauseeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Welcome Back-- or something WildWolfSpirit.

IC: I looked at Skylar then to Patches. "Hmm? Let's keep this short..." I said mindlessly.

I couldn't wait for Flora anymore. I walked back to where Kira was to find she was still lying on the ground. I couldn't carry her back even if she was smaller than me. I can't just leave her here. I looked up to the sky and saw that clouds were beginning to group and the light was fading. I could tell a storm was headed our way. I sighed and nudged Kira so she was under the slight shade of a small tree then sat down and watched the rain pour down.

Running Dog
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:44 am

Flora absentmindedly walked towards Safira(?), her fur pickling. "Everything alright?" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:27 am

[I'm confused.. -__-]
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:21 am

ooc: @kai: same here... @colorsplash: wait, did safira say "Hmm? Let's keep this short..." too Skylar?

ic;

"What happened over there? why was that dog here, and where did she go?" I questioned Safira urgently.
"Everything alright?" Flora said as she came over.
"Fine," I answered for Safira, "By the way, Mercury needed you. I suppose you should head over to Shadow's clearing, seeing that Mercury isn't seen around camp."

I was awoken by a gentle push on my side. I groggily looked up to see Mercury pushing me into the shade. A soft pitter patter came from beyond the tree. It seemed to be showering lightly. If my leg wasn't broken I would've ran out and pranced in the damp rainfall. I looked out onto the puddles longingly. Rain was what I loved most. Yet rain, was what caused my mother's death. Rain, i would step into, and get drained, i did not care if i got wet, it was soothing and calming. Rain would stop me from crying because i would comfort god, for he was crying over something too. Rain was my one and only friend.
Mercury was also analyzing the rain, he didn't seem to have any expression on his face. My nose fell dry so I drooped my face downs I inched my nose into the downpour and closed my eyes again.

OOC: @Wildwolf: as you can see, i also write a lot :P

Last edited by Blissful Maiden on Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WildWolfSpirit
Geek
Geek
WildWolfSpirit

Female

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:50 pm

ORP: That is perfectly fine. Some people enjoy it, some people find it rambly, I actually personally like it, but I didn't know about you guys. So Kai, or someone, and I accepted?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:23 pm

OOC: Yeah she said that to Skylar because she was looking for/talking to Patches & Flora.

"Mercury needs you in the forest." I said softly to Flora so that Skylar wouldn't hear. He might be a very close pack mate, but he tends to get the wrong idea when he hears things.

I looked over to Kira and saw her move her head into the rain. I closed my eyes for a little bit and when I opened them, the rain had lessened. Her eyes had closed so I figured she had fallen asleep. I got up to stretch careful not to wake her and padded away to stalk a pair of rabbits twitching their noses at each other. Running Dog
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female
Number of posts : 2882
Nickname: : Mist, Misty, Misteh-you get the point
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:57 am

Name: Juniper; Lilly
Position: Warrior; Warrior
Description: Juniper is white wolf with an odd hint of blue to his fur and bright, vibrant green eyes. His fur coat is thick and fluffly and he has long, thin legs. His tail fades from white, to gray, to black; Lilly is a naturally thin wolf with sleek rusty-red fur that clings loosely to her body. She has wide amber eyes and long, pointed ears. She has a white stomach and chest with a few speckles of white on her muzzle and a dark red-black tail.
Personality: Juniper is naturally mean spirited. He has a hard time being nice to others and is a social loner because he chooses to be. He is usually angry and rude, not afraid to tell anyone off when he doesn't agree with something. He's very independant and keeps to himself. He has a horrible temper, but get close to him and found out how he can change; Lilly is normally pretty nice to others. She isn't a major social butterfly, and can be really shy around new wolves, but she is very kind to everyone and tends to become outgoing once she knows you. She is calm and collected, but will speak up when she must. She is very happy-go-lucky and loves others. She's a kind spirit.
History (Optional): Juniper and Lilly were born in the pack to a widowed she-wolf. Their father had been murdered relentlessly before they were born by a group of hunters while he was out on a hunting expedition. The two never met their father, and when they were just pups, their mother went missing in the middle of the night. The mystery of what happened was never uncovered and her body never found. Juniper and Lilly grew up the rest of their lives without parents.
Other: They are siblings.
Oh my, I haven't done a wolf roleplay in so long... It's prolly been like over a year T.T I'll be quite rusty :/ Sorry haha.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:05 am

OOC: @colorsplash: wait, what did Skylar get wrong? @MistyRain & Wildwolf: feel free to start anytime. I know kai, and she's a bit slow at things T_T -pokes kai- eh.

IC:

Leaving Safira, Patches, and Flora, I went to stalk off Lightning. I needed him to help me announce daybreak. It was time for the hunting to begin.

The slight crack of Mercury's bones had revived me of my effortless catnap. I stretched and watched him stride away. The slightest sound will ever so arouse me.

I saw Juniper lurking around and went to go bother him. I knew he was annoyed at me but as my job, (assigned by skylar *cough*), i needed to lighten up. "Hey Juniper!" I shouted across 20 feet away. I pranced to him and smiled. I nudged him, grinning.

ORP: This is gonna be my key reminder*:

study KEY:
indigo=skylar
dark red=kira
orange=mandy

Last edited by Blissful Maiden on Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GreyStone Pack [Finished]   GreyStone Pack [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GreyStone Pack [Finished]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next