Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!

Go down 
+2
BlauBerry
ForestStarUniversal
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
ForestStarUniversal
Administrator
Administrator
ForestStarUniversal

Female
Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: A few: -BreezeClan, Breezestar- -WildClan, Wildstar- -SnowClan, Hawkfeather, Whisperpelt and Shadepaw- -Smallville High, Zanna- Starlight Wolf Pack, Shadow- -IceClan, Icestar and Snowpaw-

Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 5:07 am

First topic message reminder :

It's a dark, stormy night. You are wandering helplessly in the shadowy forest, thunder rumbling and lightning flashing. Rain pours hard, drenching your fur. You don't have a home. You are starving. You are helpless. But out of nowhere, a beautiful she-cat pops out. She looks at you with compassion, as if she knew you from the start. Although her blue-and-white fur is tensing a bit, she asks you, "You are starved. You don't have a home, I assume? Then you are welcome to join IceClan. I am Icestar, the leader. To join, you must show loyalty, strength, and knowledge."
She looks into your eyes deeply, and you are thinking.

Will you go back to your treacherous and slowly dying life, or stay here, with IceClan and Icestar? It is up to you to decide!

To join, fill out this form:
Name:
Description/Picture:

~*~Current Clan Cats~*~

Leader: Icestar- Female

Deputy: Frostheart (Blauberry)-Male

Med. Cat: Pheasantflower (CMain)- Female

Med. Cat Apprentice: Leafpaw (WolfCrazy96)- Female- MENTOR: Pheasantflower

Warriors:
-Stormwhistle (HeraTort)- Male
-Daisyclaw (HurricaneChrisLover)- Female
-Lightningtail (Kaikai67)- Male

-Mistyfoot (WolfCrazy96)- Female

Apprentices:
-Damppaw (HeraTort)- Female- MENTOR: Frostheart
-Dewpaw (HeraTort)- Female- MENTOR: Icestar BREAKING NEWS, DAMPPAW HAS SUDDENLY DISAPPEARED!!!
-Stormpaw (Tigerlilly)- Male- MENTOR: Stormwhistle

-Squirrelpaw (WolfCrazy96)- Female- MENTOR: Lightningtail

Queens:
-Wildflower (Tigerlilly)- Female

Kits:

Elders:

Rouges:

Kittypets:

Thanks!

Last edited by ForestStarUniversal on Mon May 19, 2008 6:24 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://gaiaonline.com/ Must be thirteen to join.

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:14 am

" OK cool," Stomrpaw said and made room for her
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1434

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: ? what does this mean

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:18 am

"I'm sorry about before, when i got so, so, much, you know, before i went to sandrocks. I was really being a baby." she said admitting it.

"Squirrelpaw! your a true born squirrel! I bet everyone envy's your climbing skills! At least i know I do!" said Dewpaw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:18 am

" i know, but that was that," hesaid
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:20 am

"Ever since the snake at sandrocks, i've thought it over, and I'm sorry." she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:22 am

" I know you, are... I really like you," Stomrpaw said
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:23 am

She purred. "Me too." she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:23 am

Squirrelpaw: I shrugged and climbed higher. Almost to the top!! I was at the last leap before I reached the top. I leaped and grabbed the branch. As I pulled myself up I lost my footing and fell. I caught a branch and stood up to try again. I leaped up again and managed to stand. A fast wind whipped around, unbalancing me. I lost my footing again and came crashing down to the ground. I landed with a thud and everything went black.
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:26 am

"Squirrelpaw!" Dewpaw cried. She amde her way down the tree cautously.

"Oh no!" said Damppaw, she jumped off the branch quickly. "Where's the med cat! Leafpaw!" cried Damppaw.
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:26 am

Once Dewpaw made it down, she walkedover to Squirrelpaw. "I'm going to find Leafpaw!" she said and sprang out of the forest. "Leafpaw! Leafpaw! Leafpaw where are you?"she called.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:28 am

Stormpaw jumped down and helped with Squirlepaw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:28 am

Leafpaw: I padded into the camp. When I saw what had happened I dropped the horsetail I was carrying and raced into the medicine cat den. I grabbed the herbs I would need and raced over to Squirrelpaw.
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:29 am

"Will she be allright?" ashed Damppaw. Dewpaw ran in.

(wolfcrazy, can u check ur pms?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:30 am

Stomrpa looked at her and brought her into the med. cat den
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:30 am

Damppaw followed with Dewpaw. "Oh no! How did I know this was going to happen to someone!" she told herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:32 am

Strompaw licked her ear quckily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:33 am

Leafpaw: I paused before giving thyme to Squirrelpaw, to see if she was still alive. I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw the shallow rise and fall of her chest. I gave her the thyme and checked her for any broken legs or cuts.
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:33 am

Damppaw watched Leafpaw. "Is she going to be allright?" she asked.
"Squirrelpaw! please wake up!" cried Dewpaw.
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:34 am

please don't have any broken legs! pleaded Damppaw in her mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:34 am

" she has a cut on her under elly," Stormpaw said
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:35 am

"I hope their's nothing worse." said Damppaw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:37 am

" i know," stormpaw said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:38 am

Leafpaw: I chewed up a poultice of horsetail and licked it onto the cut on Squirrelpaw's belly, to keep it from getting infected. There were no broken legs, thank StarClan.
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:39 am

Damppaw sighed a sigh of releif. "Squirrelpaw, do you hear me? It's Damppaw." she whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:39 am

Stomrpa looked at Damppaw
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:40 am

Damppaw smiled at Stormpaw. Then turned back to Squirrelpaw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!
Page 14 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next