Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!

Go down 
+2
BlauBerry
ForestStarUniversal
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
ForestStarUniversal
Administrator
Administrator
ForestStarUniversal

Female
Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: A few: -BreezeClan, Breezestar- -WildClan, Wildstar- -SnowClan, Hawkfeather, Whisperpelt and Shadepaw- -Smallville High, Zanna- Starlight Wolf Pack, Shadow- -IceClan, Icestar and Snowpaw-

Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 5:07 am

First topic message reminder :

It's a dark, stormy night. You are wandering helplessly in the shadowy forest, thunder rumbling and lightning flashing. Rain pours hard, drenching your fur. You don't have a home. You are starving. You are helpless. But out of nowhere, a beautiful she-cat pops out. She looks at you with compassion, as if she knew you from the start. Although her blue-and-white fur is tensing a bit, she asks you, "You are starved. You don't have a home, I assume? Then you are welcome to join IceClan. I am Icestar, the leader. To join, you must show loyalty, strength, and knowledge."
She looks into your eyes deeply, and you are thinking.

Will you go back to your treacherous and slowly dying life, or stay here, with IceClan and Icestar? It is up to you to decide!

To join, fill out this form:
Name:
Description/Picture:

~*~Current Clan Cats~*~

Leader: Icestar- Female

Deputy: Frostheart (Blauberry)-Male

Med. Cat: Pheasantflower (CMain)- Female

Med. Cat Apprentice: Leafpaw (WolfCrazy96)- Female- MENTOR: Pheasantflower

Warriors:
-Stormwhistle (HeraTort)- Male
-Daisyclaw (HurricaneChrisLover)- Female
-Lightningtail (Kaikai67)- Male

-Mistyfoot (WolfCrazy96)- Female

Apprentices:
-Damppaw (HeraTort)- Female- MENTOR: Frostheart
-Dewpaw (HeraTort)- Female- MENTOR: Icestar BREAKING NEWS, DAMPPAW HAS SUDDENLY DISAPPEARED!!!
-Stormpaw (Tigerlilly)- Male- MENTOR: Stormwhistle

-Squirrelpaw (WolfCrazy96)- Female- MENTOR: Lightningtail

Queens:
-Wildflower (Tigerlilly)- Female

Kits:

Elders:

Rouges:

Kittypets:

Thanks!

Last edited by ForestStarUniversal on Mon May 19, 2008 6:24 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://gaiaonline.com/ Must be thirteen to join.

AuthorMessage
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1434

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: ? what does this mean

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:25 am

ForestStarUniversal wrote:
((Okay! LOL!!!))

Snowpaw stopped crying. She sniffled, "Okay..."

(thankyou~!@_)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:26 am

Squirrelpaw charged away. Damppaw couldn't be dead!! She began to search.
Back to top Go down
ForestStarUniversal
Administrator
Administrator
ForestStarUniversal

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: A few: -BreezeClan, Breezestar- -WildClan, Wildstar- -SnowClan, Hawkfeather, Whisperpelt and Shadepaw- -Smallville High, Zanna- Starlight Wolf Pack, Shadow- -IceClan, Icestar and Snowpaw-

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:26 am

"Yeah..." Snowpaw agreed slowly. But it was too late to say that!
Icestar marched up here, her icy eyes gleaming. "Oh, and what are you three doing here?"
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:27 am

Dewpaw looked sadly. "I knew I should have said something earlier."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:28 am

Squirrelpaw looked up at Icestar. Busted!!
Back to top Go down
ForestStarUniversal
Administrator
Administrator
ForestStarUniversal

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:28 am

"Again? What are you three doing here?" She smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:30 am

Squirrelpaw looked around, avoiding her leader's gaze.
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:30 am

"We were' investigating" said Dewpaw. (i g2g in 3 mins)(ask where Damppaw is, then their really BUSTED)
Back to top Go down

"Yeah, investigating,"
Back to top Go down
ForestStarUniversal
Administrator
Administrator
ForestStarUniversal

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:31 am

"Investigating for what? Oh, yeah. By the way, Damppaw wasn't in camp. Where is she?" A sharp glint flashed in Icestar's eyes.
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:32 am

Dewpaw glanced around." We wanted to make sure other apprentice's would come, so we'd gaurd this place, to tell them its not safe. I can see what you mean Icestar, definetly not safe. Gotta go! Bye!" she said quickly as she moved to run.
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:32 am

(g2g............................)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:33 am

Squirrelpaw dashed after Dewpaw.
Back to top Go down
ForestStarUniversal
Administrator
Administrator
ForestStarUniversal

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:34 am

((aww, bye!))

Icestar grabbed them by the scruff. "Sure. I want the TRUTH!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:36 am

Squirrelpaw looked around for an escape route. She spotted an adder. "Hey look an adder," she announced and raced away.
Back to top Go down
ForestStarUniversal
Administrator
Administrator
ForestStarUniversal

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:37 am

"There's no adder!" Icestar grabbed her on the scruff again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:38 am

"Yes there is," Squirrelpaw insisted.

((I gtg))
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:38 am

"Yeah! Bye!" she said. Then got caught by the scrud\ff. "Fine! They went off here, Damppaw disapeared, then i came because they werre gone for a while and i was worried. I don't know where Damppaw is..\!" she cried.
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:40 am

Dewpaw looked up sadly at trhe leader. "I'm sorry." cshe said.
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:45 am

(Forest.........))))))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:59 pm

Squirrelpaw smiled sheepishly. "Sorry," she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
ForestStarUniversal
Administrator
Administrator
ForestStarUniversal

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 2:47 am

Icestar roared, "THIS is why I told the apprentices not to go to Sandrocks! Damppaw is gone, you three are being very foolish and ridiculous! GO BACK TO CAMP RIGHT NOW, then I'll decide on a perfect punishment for you trio!"
Snowpaw hung her head and nodded sadly. "Okay," She whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 2:49 am

Squirrelpaw hung her head. "Yes Icestar," she mewed before turning to head for camp.
Back to top Go down
ForestStarUniversal
Administrator
Administrator
ForestStarUniversal

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 3:01 am

Snowpaw cursed under her breath as Icestar looked around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 3:02 am

Squirrelpaw: I glanced over my shoulder before disappearing into the underbrush. I would find Damppaw no matter what!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!
Page 8 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next