Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now

Go down 
+2
City Girl
PWNED
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now Empty
PostSubject: ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now!!~   ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:37 am

You pelt through the open turrain and into the trees. You smell a Clan's scent markers but take no notice. Too late, you realize a border patrol is right ahead of you. They quickly surround you, blocking any escape. Hissing and spitting, they begin to chase you away. But before they could start running, a powerful looking tabby tom stops them. He looks you over quickly then speaks, "I am Bramblestar, leader of SkyClan," Here he pauses. "Will you join?"

Name:
Mate?:
Kits?:

~My Forms~

Bramblestar
Tom
Dark brown with amber eyes
Leader
None
None

Leafpool
She-cat
small light brown tabby with amber eyes, white chest, and white paws
Med. Cat
None
None

Sandstorm
She-cat
Tan pelt with green eyes
Warrior
None
None

Echosong
She-cat
Black pelt with bright blue eyes
Queen
Cloudtail
Coalkit, Cinderkit, Darkkit, Foxkit

Cloudtail
Tom
Long white fur, orange eyes
Warrior
Echosong
Coalkit, Cinderkit, Darkkit, Foxkit

Coalkit
Tom
Dark grey with large, amber eyes
Kit
None
None

Cinderkit
She-cat
Dark brown/grey pelt, green eyes
Kit
None
None

Darkkit
She-cat
Dark brown tabby she-cat with amber eyes. Looks much like Tigerstar
Kit
None
None

Foxkit
Tom
Bright red fluffy fur
Kit
None
None

~Clan Members~

Leader
Bramblestar-WolfCrazy96

Deputy
Sunrise-♥Rose♥

Med. Cat
Leafpool-WolfCrazy96

Med. Cat Apprentice
Med. Cat decides who it is
???

Warriors
Cloudtail-WolfCrazy96
Roseheart-♥Rose♥
Clevershadow-Tigerlilly
Smokedmeadow-Tigerlilly
Feathertail-Tigerlilly
Spook-Tigerlilly
Silverfeather-HurricaneChrisL0ver
Moonfur-HurricaneChrisL0ver
Dustclaw-HurricaneChrisL0ver
Squirrelstorm-Bondai67

Queens
Echosong-WolfCrazy96
Fernheart-HurricaneChrisL0ver
Daisypelt-EnchantixBloom

Apprentices
Sparklepaw-EnchantixBloom
Mentor- Moonfur

Kits
Coalkit-WolfCrazy96
Cinderkit-WolfCrazy96
Darkkit-WolfCrazy96
Foxkit-WolfCrazy96
Sweetkit-I <3 Doctor Who
Sharpkit-I <3 Doctor Who

Elders

Rogues/Loners/Kittypets

Last edited by WolfCrazy96 on Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:13 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now   ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:38 am

Name: Sun-Rise
Description not pic:Whie eplt with brown eyes
Mate?: None
Kits?: None
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now   ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:40 am

Rose
She-cat
White pelt with marron eyes
Warrior
None but likes someone
None yet but wants
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now   ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:44 am

((Thanks for joining!!))
((Is your charrie Roseheart or just Rose??))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now   ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:49 am

Name: clevershadow
Description not pic: a smoky color mixed with a light brown color, fren green eyes
Mate?: nope
Kits?: nope

Name: Spook ( is in the clan but not expected his warriro name Moonchaser)
Description not pic: a huge black cat with frice blue eyes. The biggest cat in the clan, the tips of his paws a white/grey
Mate?: no
Kits?: no

Name: Smokedmeadow
Description not pic: a smoking color with deep blue eyes, her chin, belly and tip of the tail is a creamish color

Name: feathertail
Description not pic: looks like ehr from teh boook

Name:
Mate?:
Kits?:

Name:
Mate?:
Kits?:
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now   ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:50 am

Darn its Roseheart I keep getting confused with packs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now   ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:51 am

((Thanks for joining!!))
((Ok ♥Rose♥))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now   ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:53 am

((Tigerlilly, is Spook/Moonchaser in the Clan or is he a rogue/loner??))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now   ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:55 am

( hes in the clan but doesnt have his warrior name yet)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now   ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:55 am

((Ok))
((RP??))
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now   ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:03 am

Name: Silverfeather
Description not pic: Silver she-cat with bright blue eyes

Name: Fernheart
Description not pic: Silver she-cat with deep green eyes
Mate?: Dustclaw
Kits?: None yet, but will be having some

Name: Moonfur
Description not pic: Gray tom with dark blue eyes

Name: Dustclaw
Description not pic: Brown tabby tom with amber eyes
Mate?: Fernheart
Kits?: Nonw yet
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now   ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:49 am

Name: Sweetkit
Description not pic: A perfectly white she with a black tail tip and stripe down her belly. HEr eyes are a violet/red color.
Mate?: Too young
Kits?: Yoo young
Other: Brother is Sharpkit ; has always been interested in herbs.

Name: Sharpkit
Description not pic: A cream-white tom with goldish ear tips and paws. His eyes are also violet/red.
Mate?: Too young
Kits?:
Too young
Other: Sister is Sweetkit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now   ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 3:39 am

((Thanks for joining!!))
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now   ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:54 am

Roseheart padded around
Sun-Rise watched the growing clan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now   ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:01 am

Darkkit chased Cinderkit out of the nursery.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now   ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:13 am

Rosheart saw the kits and said '''In to the nursery, kits arent allowed out of the nursery''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now   ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:15 am

"Why nwot?" Darkkit squeked indignatly and fluffed out her fur, "We'we two mwoons owld."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now   ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:22 am

''Yes but unless your SIX moons old ur back in the nurser''Roseheart said smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now   ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:24 am

Darkkit didn't move. "That's fow gwoing out of the cwamp," she insisted, "Bwut we can roam around the cwamp."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now   ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:27 am

''Nope apprendinces warrior and elders can do that, not kits, they are to stay in the nursey at all tims''Roseheart said smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now   ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:28 am

Darkkit stamped her paws. "Weww I'm nwot gwoing anywhere."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now   ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:35 am

''Naughty kit but I'm not going to force you in I'll just call Bramblestar he can work things out''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now   ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:42 am

Darkkit stayed put.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now   ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:45 am

Rosehear shurged and said ''Bramblestar Bramblestar''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now   ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:46 am

Bramblestar trotted over. "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now   ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next