Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now

Go down 
+2
City Girl
PWNED
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now!!~   ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:37 am

First topic message reminder :

You pelt through the open turrain and into the trees. You smell a Clan's scent markers but take no notice. Too late, you realize a border patrol is right ahead of you. They quickly surround you, blocking any escape. Hissing and spitting, they begin to chase you away. But before they could start running, a powerful looking tabby tom stops them. He looks you over quickly then speaks, "I am Bramblestar, leader of SkyClan," Here he pauses. "Will you join?"

Name:
Mate?:
Kits?:

~My Forms~

Bramblestar
Tom
Dark brown with amber eyes
Leader
None
None

Leafpool
She-cat
small light brown tabby with amber eyes, white chest, and white paws
Med. Cat
None
None

Sandstorm
She-cat
Tan pelt with green eyes
Warrior
None
None

Echosong
She-cat
Black pelt with bright blue eyes
Queen
Cloudtail
Coalkit, Cinderkit, Darkkit, Foxkit

Cloudtail
Tom
Long white fur, orange eyes
Warrior
Echosong
Coalkit, Cinderkit, Darkkit, Foxkit

Coalkit
Tom
Dark grey with large, amber eyes
Kit
None
None

Cinderkit
She-cat
Dark brown/grey pelt, green eyes
Kit
None
None

Darkkit
She-cat
Dark brown tabby she-cat with amber eyes. Looks much like Tigerstar
Kit
None
None

Foxkit
Tom
Bright red fluffy fur
Kit
None
None

~Clan Members~

Leader
Bramblestar-WolfCrazy96

Deputy
Sunrise-♥Rose♥

Med. Cat
Leafpool-WolfCrazy96

Med. Cat Apprentice
Med. Cat decides who it is
???

Warriors
Cloudtail-WolfCrazy96
Roseheart-♥Rose♥
Clevershadow-Tigerlilly
Smokedmeadow-Tigerlilly
Feathertail-Tigerlilly
Spook-Tigerlilly
Silverfeather-HurricaneChrisL0ver
Moonfur-HurricaneChrisL0ver
Dustclaw-HurricaneChrisL0ver
Squirrelstorm-Bondai67

Queens
Echosong-WolfCrazy96
Fernheart-HurricaneChrisL0ver
Daisypelt-EnchantixBloom

Apprentices
Sparklepaw-EnchantixBloom
Mentor- Moonfur

Kits
Coalkit-WolfCrazy96
Cinderkit-WolfCrazy96
Darkkit-WolfCrazy96
Foxkit-WolfCrazy96
Sweetkit-I <3 Doctor Who
Sharpkit-I <3 Doctor Who

Elders

Rogues/Loners/Kittypets

Last edited by WolfCrazy96 on Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:13 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now   ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:49 am

''These kits arent in the nursery they want to pad around camp even thought they cant I'm not going to orce them into the nursery Good luck with that''she said and padded off
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now   ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:55 am

I looked around the forest.
"Shawpkwit, we'we wost!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now   ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:09 am

Bramblestar smiled and winked at the kits.

Darkkit mewed excitedly and led her siblings on a parade around the camp.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now   ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:23 am

"We'we not wost!"
I ran ahead, smelling other cats.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now   ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:45 pm

Roseheart went out hunting and padded around she heard voices and came over seeing the kits she said ''Which clan are you in'''
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now   ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:26 am

I ran after my sister and saw a big cat.
"We'we nwot fwom a Cwan."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now   ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:38 am

''Well then would you like to join Skyclan the clan of Knowledge,Strength and Courage''Roseheart asked
Back to top Go down
Bondai67
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Bondai67

Female
Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now   ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:41 am

Name: Squirrelstorm
Description not pic: She has a light orange coat w/ darker orange stripes, she has bright green eyes.
Mate?: Not yet
Kits?: No

Last edited by Bondai67 on Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now   ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:43 am

I smiled and nodded.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now   ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:24 am

''Then come on I'll lead you backto camp''Roseheart sai nudging them forth into camp she then said ''Brambletsar we have two new kits''
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now   ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 7:37 am

I looked around.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now   ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:30 pm

Roseheart padded bak to her den
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now   ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 7:47 am

Name: Sparklepaw
Description not pic: Gleaming green eyes and a sparkly white pelt.
Mate?: No

Name: Daisypelt
Description not pic: Sky blue eyes and a white pelt.
Mate?: Not yet
Kits?: None yet
Back to top Go down
Bondai67
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Bondai67

Female
Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now   ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:00 am

Squirrelstorm padded around camp.
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now   ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:43 am

((Thanks for joining Enchantix!!))
((Who do you want Sparklepaw's mentor to be?))
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now   ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:09 am

((Moonfur, but Sparklepaw could be the Med. Cat apprentice if you want. BTW, Daisypelt is a queen.)))
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now   ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:07 am

Sun-Rise watched camp
Roseheart padded around
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now   ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:32 am

Daisypelt sat in her den.
Sparklepaw looked around.
Back to top Go down
tarsky781
Chat Box Mod
Chat Box Mod
tarsky781

Female
Number of posts : 30
Nickname: : tarsky
DragonEggs : http://dragcave.net/user/Mr.Kit-Kitat
my scroll
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now   ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:30 am

((This is mine if it's not too late...Name: LunarSong
Discription not pic: all white with brilliant blue eyes
Mate: too young
Kits: she is one
Other: Mother is Amethyst

Name: Amethyst
Description not pic: very fuzzy, all white, bright orange eyes
Mate: Yes (below, Firepelt)
Kits: yes (above, LunarSong)

Name: FirePelt
Description not pic: light orange, sleek fur
Mate: yes (above, Amethyst)
Kits: yes (above, LunarSong)
thanks!))
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now   ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:08 am

ORP: *blink**blinkblink* I can't remember joining!

RP: Sharpkit: I stretched, bored.
Sweetkit: I pawed a mossball.

Name: Sandkit
Description not pic: Sandy colored kit with green eyes
Mate?: No
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now   ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm

Roseheart padded around with Sun-Rose her brother
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now   ~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~SkyClan~A Clan of Knowledge, Strength, and Courage~Join Now
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2