Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!

Go down 
+2
BlauBerry
ForestStarUniversal
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
ForestStarUniversal
Administrator
Administrator
ForestStarUniversal

Female
Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: A few: -BreezeClan, Breezestar- -WildClan, Wildstar- -SnowClan, Hawkfeather, Whisperpelt and Shadepaw- -Smallville High, Zanna- Starlight Wolf Pack, Shadow- -IceClan, Icestar and Snowpaw-

Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! Empty
PostSubject: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 5:07 am

It's a dark, stormy night. You are wandering helplessly in the shadowy forest, thunder rumbling and lightning flashing. Rain pours hard, drenching your fur. You don't have a home. You are starving. You are helpless. But out of nowhere, a beautiful she-cat pops out. She looks at you with compassion, as if she knew you from the start. Although her blue-and-white fur is tensing a bit, she asks you, "You are starved. You don't have a home, I assume? Then you are welcome to join IceClan. I am Icestar, the leader. To join, you must show loyalty, strength, and knowledge."
She looks into your eyes deeply, and you are thinking.

Will you go back to your treacherous and slowly dying life, or stay here, with IceClan and Icestar? It is up to you to decide!

To join, fill out this form:
Name:
Description/Picture:

~*~Current Clan Cats~*~

Leader: Icestar- Female

Deputy: Frostheart (Blauberry)-Male

Med. Cat: Pheasantflower (CMain)- Female

Med. Cat Apprentice: Leafpaw (WolfCrazy96)- Female- MENTOR: Pheasantflower

Warriors:
-Stormwhistle (HeraTort)- Male
-Daisyclaw (HurricaneChrisLover)- Female
-Lightningtail (Kaikai67)- Male

-Mistyfoot (WolfCrazy96)- Female

Apprentices:
-Damppaw (HeraTort)- Female- MENTOR: Frostheart
-Dewpaw (HeraTort)- Female- MENTOR: Icestar BREAKING NEWS, DAMPPAW HAS SUDDENLY DISAPPEARED!!!
-Stormpaw (Tigerlilly)- Male- MENTOR: Stormwhistle

-Squirrelpaw (WolfCrazy96)- Female- MENTOR: Lightningtail

Queens:
-Wildflower (Tigerlilly)- Female

Kits:

Elders:

Rouges:

Kittypets:

Thanks!

Last edited by ForestStarUniversal on Mon May 19, 2008 6:24 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://gaiaonline.com/ Must be thirteen to join.
BlauBerry
Geek
Geek
BlauBerry

Female
Number of posts : 408
Nickname: : Berry
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 5:12 am

Name: Frostheart
Description/Picture: Pure white,has a bluish tinge to his fur,icy dark blue eyes,has long silver streaks running though his fur
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzclubhouse.forummotions.com/index.htm
ForestStarUniversal
Administrator
Administrator
ForestStarUniversal

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: A few: -BreezeClan, Breezestar- -WildClan, Wildstar- -SnowClan, Hawkfeather, Whisperpelt and Shadepaw- -Smallville High, Zanna- Starlight Wolf Pack, Shadow- -IceClan, Icestar and Snowpaw-

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 5:48 am

Hi Blauberry! What happened to SILVERWATERCLAN??? Anyways, thanks to you for joining! I will add you on the first post!
Back to top Go down
BlauBerry
Geek
Geek
BlauBerry

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 5:50 am

Yay! Thankz! IDK what happened to it,I guess it got deleted...
Back to top Go down
ForestStarUniversal
Administrator
Administrator
ForestStarUniversal

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 5:51 am

((You're welcome! Really? I wonder why it got deleted... I guess I better ask Peeps.))
Back to top Go down
ForestStarUniversal
Administrator
Administrator
ForestStarUniversal

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 5:53 am

Icestar padded up to Frostheart, her eyes clouding with worry. "Frostheart, do you think IceClan will gain new cats? I mean, I only have you in the Clan.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 5:55 am

Name: Pheasantflower
Description/Picture: tabby with feather-like patterns on her pelt, brown/orange/yellow eyes
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1434

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: ? what does this mean

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 6:26 am

Damppaw
apprentice
grey silver she cat w/ blue eyes

Dewpaw
apprentice
grey silver(twins) she cat w/ Green eyes.

Stormwhistle
tom
grey stripped tom w/ blue eyes
warrior
Back to top Go down
BlauBerry
Geek
Geek
BlauBerry

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 6:54 am

ForestStarUniversal wrote:
Icestar padded up to Frostheart, her eyes clouding with worry. "Frostheart, do you think IceClan will gain new cats? I mean, I only have you in the Clan.."

"Yes." I confirmed "See,we already have two new cats." I said as the two cats I had mentioned padded in.
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 6:59 am

Stormwhistle came into the place, with two younger cats he had been helping here. "Come Damppaw, Dewpaw, you're almost there. Soon we'll be in a new warm place." he said, brushing Dewpaw a little further, she was trailing behind. He saw a new place. "Comeon! See, look over there! A place! The place! He called to the two small cats he was helping along. He was their older cousin, and their mother and father had died, so he took them in, along with taking them to a clan.
Back to top Go down
BlauBerry
Geek
Geek
BlauBerry

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 7:40 am

"Who're you!?" called Frostheart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 7:42 am

Name: Wildflower
Description/Picture:a tainsh cat with white flowers everyehere

Name: Stormpaw
Description/Picture: looks like a storm hit him and the color stayed
Back to top Go down
ForestStarUniversal
Administrator
Administrator
ForestStarUniversal

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 6:20 am

((Thanks y'all for joining! I added you guys!))
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:32 am

BlauBerry wrote:
"Who're you!?" called Frostheart.

Stormwhistle saw the she cat. He walked alitlle further with his small cousins, till he came close to where he didn't have to yell. "I'm Stormwhistle, and these, are my little cousins, theire parents couldn't make it, so i brought them. Their names are Dewpaw, and Damppaw. We've traveled a long way. I see this is a clan? Can we stay?" he asked, helping Damppaw up to the place he was. She collasped, looking up hopeless to the she cat.
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:32 am

(um,, Stormwhistle's a male---)
Back to top Go down
BlauBerry
Geek
Geek
BlauBerry

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:33 am

ORP:Frostheart is a male

"You will have to ask Icestar if you can stay. By the way,I'm Frostheart." he added helping Damppaw.
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:35 am

(wjoops, sry, no, before, i was talking to Foreststaruniversal, he's a femalwe on the list-really a male)
Back to top Go down
BlauBerry
Geek
Geek
BlauBerry

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:37 am

ORP: Oh...OK! HeraTort! Long time no see! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:38 am

(yep!!! Smile i didn't get a welcome back party... :( !LOL, my family went through some pretty emotional things this week, i'm leaving my new kitten-alone in my room now, so i'll only be on for a bit, she's in my pic-she is much younger than she looks in there!)
Back to top Go down
BlauBerry
Geek
Geek
BlauBerry

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:55 am

ORP: She's really cute! I'm really sorry about your cat before... BTW, your cat kinda looks like Sandstorm from Warriors would! LOL
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:05 am

(lol, kinda, i guess)

Damppaw looked up gratefully. "Do you know where your leader is?" Stormwhistle asked.
Back to top Go down
BlauBerry
Geek
Geek
BlauBerry

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:12 am

I shook my head. "No,we haven't seen her for a few days."

ORP: Actually,ForestStar really hasn't been on in a while LOL
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:13 am

ORP: really, wow.)(g2g off for dinner, then my da will prob make me do dishes!!!GRRR!!))
Back to top Go down
BlauBerry
Geek
Geek
BlauBerry

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:15 am

ORP: Man,I have dinner maybe in 20 min or so...Bye!!! C U l8er then!
Back to top Go down
ForestStarUniversal
Administrator
Administrator
ForestStarUniversal

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:55 pm

((Hi guys!!! Sry I haven't been on for a while... LOL I'm on now! Banana Dancing I've also fixed Stormwhistle's gender now~ Sry 4 the inconvenience :P))

Icestar trekked back to camp. She went straight to her den, but passed Stormwhistle and Damppaw along the way. She nodded in greeting and said to Stormwhistle, "I'm back. Sorry I didn't tell you earlier I was going for a few days... I went to talk with StarClan about something." Then, she padded inside to her den and sat down, grooming herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!
Page 1 of 25Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next