Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!

Go down 
+2
BlauBerry
ForestStarUniversal
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
ForestStarUniversal
Administrator
Administrator
ForestStarUniversal

Female
Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: A few: -BreezeClan, Breezestar- -WildClan, Wildstar- -SnowClan, Hawkfeather, Whisperpelt and Shadepaw- -Smallville High, Zanna- Starlight Wolf Pack, Shadow- -IceClan, Icestar and Snowpaw-

Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 5:07 am

First topic message reminder :

It's a dark, stormy night. You are wandering helplessly in the shadowy forest, thunder rumbling and lightning flashing. Rain pours hard, drenching your fur. You don't have a home. You are starving. You are helpless. But out of nowhere, a beautiful she-cat pops out. She looks at you with compassion, as if she knew you from the start. Although her blue-and-white fur is tensing a bit, she asks you, "You are starved. You don't have a home, I assume? Then you are welcome to join IceClan. I am Icestar, the leader. To join, you must show loyalty, strength, and knowledge."
She looks into your eyes deeply, and you are thinking.

Will you go back to your treacherous and slowly dying life, or stay here, with IceClan and Icestar? It is up to you to decide!

To join, fill out this form:
Name:
Description/Picture:

~*~Current Clan Cats~*~

Leader: Icestar- Female

Deputy: Frostheart (Blauberry)-Male

Med. Cat: Pheasantflower (CMain)- Female

Med. Cat Apprentice: Leafpaw (WolfCrazy96)- Female- MENTOR: Pheasantflower

Warriors:
-Stormwhistle (HeraTort)- Male
-Daisyclaw (HurricaneChrisLover)- Female
-Lightningtail (Kaikai67)- Male

-Mistyfoot (WolfCrazy96)- Female

Apprentices:
-Damppaw (HeraTort)- Female- MENTOR: Frostheart
-Dewpaw (HeraTort)- Female- MENTOR: Icestar BREAKING NEWS, DAMPPAW HAS SUDDENLY DISAPPEARED!!!
-Stormpaw (Tigerlilly)- Male- MENTOR: Stormwhistle

-Squirrelpaw (WolfCrazy96)- Female- MENTOR: Lightningtail

Queens:
-Wildflower (Tigerlilly)- Female

Kits:

Elders:

Rouges:

Kittypets:

Thanks!

Last edited by ForestStarUniversal on Mon May 19, 2008 6:24 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://gaiaonline.com/ Must be thirteen to join.

AuthorMessage
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1434

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: ? what does this mean

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:53 am

"Lets climb a tree on the edge of camp., but not out, then we'd get into trouble." said Damppaw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:54 am

Squirrelpaw: "That works."
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:56 am

"allright, Dewpaw are you comming?" asked Damppaw.
"No thanks, I think I'll stay out of things for a while, even if it's not breaking the rules." said dewpaw

"ok then, ." Damppaw said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:57 am

Squirrelpaw: "Are you positive??"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:57 am

" ok, that works," Stomrpaw said and wlaked over to the tree, he jumped with easyly to the middle brach, he whent to his ually stop
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:58 am

"Yep, I'm sure." said Dewpaw.

(Tigerlilly, what happened to Damppaw and Stormpaw?)
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:59 am

Damppaw sighed. "You know you can always change your mind sis."
"I'm fine, Damppaw, I think I'm just tired." Dewpaw said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:01 am

( what do you mean?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:01 am

Squirrelpaw: I turned to Damppaw. "So, where to??"
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:02 am

Tigerlilly wrote:
( what do you mean?)

(me, well, Damppaw just doesn't want Dewpaw angry with her or anything, so its kinda like- you can still come always, i'm still here-kinda thing)
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:02 am

HeraTort wrote:
Tigerlilly wrote:
( what do you mean?)

(me, well, Damppaw just doesn't want Dewpaw angry with her or anything, so its kinda like- you can still come always, i'm still here-kinda thing)

(and the othet thing, um, look a page back)
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:03 am

HeraTort wrote:
Tigerlilly wrote:
( its fine,)

" No, i heard you, and i can't let you get hurt, atlease, let me help you?" he said ( he likes her)
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:03 am

WolfCrazy96 wrote:
Squirrelpaw: I turned to Damppaw. "So, where to??"

"I don't know. You can pick." she said.
Back to top Go down

( i dont get it, like does Dampaw like Stomrpaw?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:05 am

Squirrelpaw: "It was your idea so you pick."
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:06 am

(well, it was on page five, she did, but-but then it started to act like he didn't really care about her after she dissappeared)

"Howabout, this tree." she said, it was one of the tallest trees, with lots of leaves and branches, pretty easy to climb and it looked like no one could fall because the branches were thick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:07 am

Stormpaw watched Squirrelpaw and Damppaw,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:07 am

Stormpaw saw Dampaw, " Hello," he saiod
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:08 am

Squirrelpaw: "Perfect," I mewed and started climbing up. My aim was to reach the top.
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:08 am

Damppaw turned to Stormpaw, he had finally begun talking to her agin. "Wanna climb with us?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:10 am

( hes already there)

" Sorry, i didn't look for you, i was scared that you where dead," Stormpaw said smiling
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:10 am

Damppaw looked at Squirrelpaw. just like a squirrel, she's a good climber. I'm better at getting wet! she joked to herself. springing up the tree, she definatly wasn't as good as a climber as Squirrelpaw, but at least she could.

(oh)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:11 am

" wanta sit with me?" he aske,d then blushed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:11 am

Squirrelpaw: I leaped from branch to branch, almost half way up the tree.
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:13 am

Once she reached higher. "That's fine, i thought i was dead mysefl for a moment, Dewpaw was sure of it. But that snake better watch out, because next time i see him, he's a dead snake!" she joked.

"Wow Squirrelpaw! that's good!" she said.

Dewpaw was at the bottom. someone's gonna get hurt! she told herself, as she climbed the tree.

Damppaw blushed a bit. "Sure" she said happily.

Dewpaw kept climbing after Squirrelpaw, soon she was almost a couple branches under. "How can you climb so good?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!
Page 13 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next