Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!

Go down 
+2
BlauBerry
ForestStarUniversal
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
ForestStarUniversal
Administrator
Administrator
ForestStarUniversal

Female
Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: A few: -BreezeClan, Breezestar- -WildClan, Wildstar- -SnowClan, Hawkfeather, Whisperpelt and Shadepaw- -Smallville High, Zanna- Starlight Wolf Pack, Shadow- -IceClan, Icestar and Snowpaw-

Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 5:07 am

First topic message reminder :

It's a dark, stormy night. You are wandering helplessly in the shadowy forest, thunder rumbling and lightning flashing. Rain pours hard, drenching your fur. You don't have a home. You are starving. You are helpless. But out of nowhere, a beautiful she-cat pops out. She looks at you with compassion, as if she knew you from the start. Although her blue-and-white fur is tensing a bit, she asks you, "You are starved. You don't have a home, I assume? Then you are welcome to join IceClan. I am Icestar, the leader. To join, you must show loyalty, strength, and knowledge."
She looks into your eyes deeply, and you are thinking.

Will you go back to your treacherous and slowly dying life, or stay here, with IceClan and Icestar? It is up to you to decide!

To join, fill out this form:
Name:
Description/Picture:

~*~Current Clan Cats~*~

Leader: Icestar- Female

Deputy: Frostheart (Blauberry)-Male

Med. Cat: Pheasantflower (CMain)- Female

Med. Cat Apprentice: Leafpaw (WolfCrazy96)- Female- MENTOR: Pheasantflower

Warriors:
-Stormwhistle (HeraTort)- Male
-Daisyclaw (HurricaneChrisLover)- Female
-Lightningtail (Kaikai67)- Male

-Mistyfoot (WolfCrazy96)- Female

Apprentices:
-Damppaw (HeraTort)- Female- MENTOR: Frostheart
-Dewpaw (HeraTort)- Female- MENTOR: Icestar BREAKING NEWS, DAMPPAW HAS SUDDENLY DISAPPEARED!!!
-Stormpaw (Tigerlilly)- Male- MENTOR: Stormwhistle

-Squirrelpaw (WolfCrazy96)- Female- MENTOR: Lightningtail

Queens:
-Wildflower (Tigerlilly)- Female

Kits:

Elders:

Rouges:

Kittypets:

Thanks!

Last edited by ForestStarUniversal on Mon May 19, 2008 6:24 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://gaiaonline.com/ Must be thirteen to join.

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:50 am

Squirrelpaw: Great, not only are we being bossed around by kits warriors are bossing us around too!! "Ok," I agreed.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:59 am

''You promise if you break your promise you have no diggity and you would break the warriors code'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 1:01 am

Squirrelpaw: "I promise!!" I mewed, lashing my tail impatiently.
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 1:09 am

"Alright" Dasiyclaw mewed and nodded, she stood up and padded over
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 1:17 am

Then come on''Iceheart quickly jumped on a brute bit his ear and slashed his face she quickly turned and went under another brute and stratched his stomach
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 1:18 am

Squirrelpaw: I yowled and hurled myself at a she-wolf. I dug my claws into its back and slashed across its face. It yowled and turned on me.
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1434

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: ? what does this mean

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 4:07 am

Damppaw attacked a wolf on its back clawing its face.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 4:32 am

More wolvez were coming to reforce the attack Iceheart shouted ''Squrielpaw and Stormpaw back to camp''
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 8:24 am

Damppaw was happy her name wasn't called, as she clawed a wolves mouth and getting its face all over. As it growled back and dashed at her but she dodged it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:07 am

Pheasantflower ran around checking all cats, doing all the moss, getting all of the ticks, out, doing all of the apprentices joibs, she'd even gone hunting, she was bored, and lonely and ready to break down.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:21 am

''Dammpaw you too run'' Five more woves appared ''Go get help''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:24 am

Pheasantflower ran to hwhere they said theri were more injured cats she saw an apprentice running toward,her, "you going to get help?" i nodded, "Good." she ran off toward the howilg and cries of pain, she got there jsut in time to tackle a wolf going after Roseheart?)
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:49 am

(Nice try but here I'm Iceheart)
''Thank you''said Iceheart she qquickly pounced behind a cat that was about to jump on her rescuer ''We arent going to stand a chance 10 wolves againist 3 cats''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:53 am

Pheasantflower drug a limping injured wolf over to the sideline sof the fight she would never want to see it die but to save it from death byt it's own.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:01 am

She swung near a wolf's neck and delivered the fatal blow
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:56 pm

Damppaw went back. like she was told.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 2:56 am

♥Rose♥ wrote:
More wolvez were coming to reforce the attack Iceheart shouted ''Squrielpaw and Stormpaw back to camp''

Squirrelpaw: "Never, not until every wolf is gone," I hissed and leaped for a brute. My shoulder was bleeding heavily but I managed to drive it off. I turned for another. I limped as fast as I could to where a brute was hurtling by and leaped. Gripping his scruff I scrabbled with my claws at its eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:39 am

Stomrpaw looked at Damppaw then ran over to the camp
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 6:52 am

Damppaw alarmed the camp, behind her was all she could find-Dewpaw and Stormwhistle. She ran into another wolf and scratched its neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 8:13 am

Stormpaw saw a wolf that was attcing Damppaw, " Leave her alone," he hissed

" Makeme,"

" Fine i will," Stormpaw said, his eyes with anger. He acctack the wolf, his claws streached out. he stared to claw the wolves face.
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:28 am

Damppaw clawed it to joining in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:32 am

Stomrpaw smiled,

" Ok, ok, i get it " Whimed the wolf.

" Fishen him," Stomrpaw told Damppaw, " No one even trys to hurt her, you will die," Stomrpaw said protively
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:34 am

"Oh, come on, he's hurt enough. If he'll ever recouperate, he won't come back. Its a true fact cats are more dangerous than dogs, or in this case wolves." said Damppaw starring at the helpless creature. (it actually is, because even though their teeth are cleaner, there's something in it that makes it much worse and makes the wound deeper and does something)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:37 am

( yea i know,)

" Fine," Stomrpaw said getting up, " Now gO!!" he shouted

The dog put his tail in beetween his legs and tryed to run
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:43 am

Damppaw watched as the wolf retreated. She saw the main wolf on a rock attacking another cat. She ran up to it and starred it straight in the eye. It charged at her but she dodged. Soon, if i keep this up, he'll get tired. she kept telling herself while she was dodging. And soon it did, as he began panting. She gave him a scratch in the nose. "Leave now, you know, and I know you're tired, you'd loose you and your pack if you stay, you know that right?" she asked him, the wolf nodded angrily. "Leave." she said sitting down, he glared. "Next time, you won't be so lucky cat!" he growled. "But it seems we've got one of yours down already, so I think I'll be fine." said the wolf, managing a look at a cat who looked dead. Dewpaw! "No!" cried Damppaw as the wolf retreated. she ran over to her sister. She wasn't moving. "Dewpaw!" she cried once more, seeing the wolves were retreating and the battle was over she stood starring helplessly at her fallen sister.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!   Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty! - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warriors IceClan: The Clan of Strength, Knowledge, and Loyalty!
Page 19 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next