Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:10 am

First topic message reminder :

Do you know or luh-ve The Clique Series??? Here's ur chance to be part of it. I am gonna be playing the part of Massie Block but there are still many other parts. We won't start till all the parts are taken. U must act like the character in the books so I will ask if you put ur fav scene in one of the clique books. You must fill out this sheet:

Name/Character:
Why:
Scene:
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:47 am

" I didn't there were Peter Pan auditions today. I hope you get the part." she smirked and pretended to cross her fingers. She high fived her friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:47 am

Claire sighed and looked out the window missing ehr friends
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:52 am

Massie looked at her friends. " Ok. We're gonna walk in 5 minutes late and we're gonna walk to " Don't cha." Got it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:52 am

" got it!" Kristen said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:54 am

" Good." They walked out of the Range Rover. " Ok. Perfect timing. Rate me!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:55 am

"Perfect 10 in the light!" Alicia exclaimed.
They have forgotten about Claire in the back.
(palm pilot is like a diary sort a thing,
cell phones are for texting :3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:57 am

Massie looked around. " Looks like Peter Pan left."
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 4:01 am

Alicia high fived Massie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 4:05 am

She giggled. " Lets go." She played the song in her head as she walked. She saw all the glares of jealousy from the rest of OCD and felt her alpha power again.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 4:19 am

don't cha wish your girlfriend was hawt like me? ooh
Alicia walked too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 4:33 am

Once they reached their lockers they stopped. " Nice. I could see them filled with jealousy. Latte puh-lease!!"
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 4:41 am

They turned at the same time and headed for the caf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 4:43 am

" Its soooo good to be back. I missed Table 18!!!! So. Leesh. Any gossip yet??"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 4:45 am

Krstin sat down with out anything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 4:47 am

" Gossip anyone???"
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 4:52 am

"All I know that the LBR over there." Alicia gestured.
"Is getting fat again and eating like those junkies."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 4:54 am

" I'll name her..... blow fish!!!"
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 5:00 am

"Awesome."
They were in the front of the line.
"Mocha latte." Alicia asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 5:02 am

" Duh. Leesh, you are the gossip master. Any gossip yet??? Even on the Briarwood Boys??"
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 5:09 am

Alicia began giggling.
"One of the nerds at Briarwood..
his mom made him take...
BALLET!" Alicia burst out laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 5:11 am

Massie laughed along. " Thats worth like 100 points!!" she high fived Alicia.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 5:12 am

"Kristen, Dylan? Any other gossip?" Alicia asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 5:14 am

" Sorry. I'm out of gossip," whined Kristen.

" Ok then. Look its Peter Pan." she pointed to Kuh-Laire.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 5:15 am

Leesh snickered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 5:16 am

" So. Are we still up for Labor Day Shopping??"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next