Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:10 am

First topic message reminder :

Do you know or luh-ve The Clique Series??? Here's ur chance to be part of it. I am gonna be playing the part of Massie Block but there are still many other parts. We won't start till all the parts are taken. U must act like the character in the books so I will ask if you put ur fav scene in one of the clique books. You must fill out this sheet:

Name/Character:
Why:
Scene:
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 6:35 am

(lol sure i'll take him)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 6:36 am

( Great!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:47 am

Massie: Holagurrl
Alicia: _furryfurby
Dylan
Kristen
Claire: Tigerlilly
Chris A.
Layne
Olivia
Cam: Tigerlilly
Derrick: Holagurrl
Josh

Chris P.: _furryfurby
Nina
Skye
Griffin

Plz join people!!!! Blue are the Major Characters and Minors are Red!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 9:56 pm

lets just get on with the rop
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:05 pm

Massie: holagurrl
Alicia: _furryfurby
Dylan: DramaQueen
Kristen: holagurrl
Claire: DramaQueen
Chris A.: holagurrl
Layne
Olivia
Cam: DramaQueen
Derrick: Holagurrl
Josh: DramaQueen
Chris P.: _furryfurby
Nina
Skye
Griffin

Dempsey

Last edited by holagurrl on Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:06 pm

( Ok. Now we can start. I put you down for other people so we have more people RPing.)

Massie woke up and walked over to Maniquien and put on a cute Marc Jacobs Vneck Satin Dress. " Its so Ah-dorable!!" she exclaimed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:16 pm

( is it after Claire is in the clique or befor, after christmas or what??)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:18 pm

( First day of 7th Grade when Claire is new.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:21 pm

( ok then claire is not happy lol)

Claire looked at her self. Blue overalls with a butterfly shirt underwith, bangs in a V shaple, her keds ( right?) has rhinestoens on.

( cna i play Dylan? )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:23 pm

( Yep. Sure.)

Massie went down to the range rover. " Issac. Lets go."
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:22 am

They stopped at Alicia's place.
Leesh was looking just a fashionable as Massie.
"Heyy..!" she squealed.
She hugged her BFFS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:24 am

" Hey gurl!!!!! Its soooo good to be together again. Rate me now!!!"
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:25 am

Alicia studied her..
"9.95"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:26 am

" Great!!! I give you a 9.1," she could never rate anyone highter than herslef because she knew she was the most stylish.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:26 am

"We are gonna rock this year!" Alicia pumped her fist up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:28 am

" Definetly!!!! Ok. Palm Pilot out Leesh." She took hers out and texted. " Look at the freak behind us," she said looking at Claire.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:30 am

Alicia jumped a few feet.
"Ah!!! Where did you come from?!"
Oh gosh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:32 am

She typed. " She moved into our guesthouse. Look at her keds."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:35 am

Dtylan wiated on teh porch steps, teh she say the rancer roard. she ran oevr to them, " hey!" she said and stepe dint teh car.

Finally soem onen like me claire though looking at ehr sweats
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:36 am

" Hey!!" she yelped!!!! " Come on and open up the palm pilot and get out of that oufit."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:39 am

" K!" Dyaln said and toke off teh pants to real a mega mini demin shirk made by RL. She toke of ehr top and had a red shirt (RL )on with a gold RL belt. in her backpack she screached for her boots. " found on," Dyaln siad and out the lice boots on. " Rate me," she demaned
(c na she look a 10 but massie doesnt rate her on)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:41 am

" 9.1. Now. Palm Pilot!!!" She texted: " Look at the freak in the back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:42 am

Kristen got out it

" OMG!!
BTW he keds are sooooo ul-gy" she texted

Clarie sighed and looked out the window
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:44 am

" Definetly. She's hideous!!! I mean a green outfit??? Peter Pan much. Watch."

" Hey Kuh-laire!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:45 am

" what?" she snapped

" Yea, much?" kristen texted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next