Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) Empty
PostSubject: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:10 am

Do you know or luh-ve The Clique Series??? Here's ur chance to be part of it. I am gonna be playing the part of Massie Block but there are still many other parts. We won't start till all the parts are taken. U must act like the character in the books so I will ask if you put ur fav scene in one of the clique books. You must fill out this sheet:

Name/Character:
Why:
Scene:
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:12 am

Name/Character: Alicia
Why: THE BOOKsARE AWESOME:!
Scene: EVERYTHING!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:12 am

Name/Character: Alicia
Why:why what?
Scene: when the cliquew sees alicia's cousin Nina for teh first time, in teh acfe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:17 am

Uhhh. Tigerlilly and _furryfurby. U both want to be Alicia so you two r gonna have to figure out who's who. Also here's the character sheet:

Massie
Alicia
Dylan
Kristen
Claire
Chris A.
Layne
Olivia
Cam
Derrick
Josh
Chris P.
Nina
Skye
Griffin
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:20 am

it's okay tiger, you can have it.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:21 am

i'll just be kristen!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:22 am

are you sure frub?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:24 am

Thank you FurryFurby. That was really nice.

Massie: Holagurrl
Alicia: Tigerlilly
Kristen:_furryfurby
Dylan:
Claire:
Chris A.:
Layne:
Olivia:
Cam:
Derrick:
Josh:
Chris P.:
Nina:
Skye: CMain
Griffin:

Last edited by holagurrl on Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:25 am

yeah and you're welcome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:26 am

yea it was. are you albosly sure, cause i just like her clothes and teh way she actsm, you can eb her if yoyu what!
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:39 am

lol well..
kristen's poor.
dylan has a weight problem.
and claire is just plain i guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:38 pm

are you soureee you dont what alicha wiat you dont have a choose i am GIVING it to yyou!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:00 pm

Will someone plz just take Alicia already!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 12:57 am

Name/Character: Skye
Why:
Scene:

((Need a litle help here. LOL I have no idea what to do!))
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:00 am

Skye is the Alpha 8th Grader who hides the secret key to the secret room and she hangs out with Massie alot.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:01 am

(9OK cool BTW there's already a camp Rock/ Very Happy it's at the bottm of the page though)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:03 am

( I know. I didn't see it.)
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:40 am

((Ok))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:41 am

(((Thanks)))
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 5:19 am

okay,
tiger gave it to me,
i'm giving up kristen,
but personally, i think tiger would be a better leesh!
but tig would be cam and claire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 5:23 am

Pick a boy that isn't taken yet too.

Massie: Holagurrl
Alicia: _furryfurby
Dylan
Kristen
Claire: Tigerlilly
Chris A.
Layne
Olivia
Cam: Tigerlilly
Derrick: Holagurrl
Josh
Chris P.: _furryfurby
Nina
Skye
Griffin

Last edited by holagurrl on Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 6:23 am

(i forgot who chris p is and griffin is?
please help?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 6:26 am

( Chris Plovert is Dylan's crush in the books and Griffin is Kristen's crush in Sealed with a Diss)
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 6:28 am

chris p please.
(description?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 6:30 am

( He has brown hair and likes girls who aren't afraid to eat.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next