Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now!

Go down 
+4
lovin'orange
Feisty_Feline
Nickjonas4ever
holagurl175
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

How Would You Rate The Service Here?? ( Please vote after recieving request)
Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! I_vote_lcap13%Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! I_vote_lcap0%Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! I_vote_lcap0%Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! I_vote_lcap25%Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! I_vote_lcap25%Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! I_vote_lcap37%Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! I_vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! Empty
PostSubject: Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now!   Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 9:32 pm

Here's the form(s) for everything I can make! I will learn new kinds soon so keep your eyes open for new samples:

Animations-
Words??:
Border??:
Color:
Glitter??:
When Done:
Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! 2rml2r9

Collages-
Pictures of:
Text:
Glitter:
Text Color:
Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! 8yev6x

SlideShows-
Pictures of:
Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! A5g7kx

Words-
Word:
Glitter:
Color:
Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! 2ajtker

Smilies-
Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! 2uppr7k
Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! 20u33g2
Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! 2055gqw

Surprise Pack-
I can make you a surprise avatar or signature!

Other-
Please specify

OPEN FOR REQUESTS!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by _furryfurby on Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error in boutique.)
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now!   Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:30 am

Okay, This is what i would like:

Slideshow-Any 5 Pics from The Clique movie.

Animation-Words: Ayla
Color: Pink
Glitter:yes

And a suprise pack!
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now!   Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:42 am

Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! I1z11s

Thats ur surprise pack ^!

I was unable to get words and glitter but here's the slide. I'll keep trying though:

Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! 157fbwx
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now!   Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:44 am

Why thank you!! Now i am going to rate The service. Lol
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now!   Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:58 am

Lol. Ur welcome!
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now!   Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:12 am

a surprise pack!

And may I ask where you go to get the ones in your signature, like you name in all diff things.

and a slideshow of the cullen couples, one of Esme and Carlisle, one of Edward and Bella, one of Alice and Jasper and one of Rosalie and Emmet.

one pic each please!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now!   Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:27 pm

Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! 30rsf4g

Surprise Pack ^

And here's your slide:

Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! 5vzqzo

Hope you like them and come back again!
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now!   Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 1:25 am

Can you use the pic I have of Alie and Jasper in my sig, instead please, I just like that one so much better. Smile

Thanks for the surprise pack it looks awesome!
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now!   Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:05 am

Ur welcome! And of course:

Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! Mlm51w
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now!   Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:11 am

Aweomse thank you I love it!
Back to top Go down
lovin'orange
Geek
Geek
lovin'orange

Female
Number of posts : 485
Nickname: : Denise
some of my friends call me diddy that name stuck to me since kindergarten
DragonEggs : Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! EslO
Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! 4aCr
Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! PHEI
CLICK IT OR TICKET!!! Just kiddin'!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now!   Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 9:45 pm

SURPRISE PACK PLEASE! But since it's a SURPRISE, if you don't know anything about me just ask Furry.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now!   Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 10:08 pm

Here you are! Hope you like it! It means " Denise Loves Dogs" cause I know how much you do!:

Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! 2dipvko
Back to top Go down
lovin'orange
Geek
Geek
lovin'orange

Female
Number of posts : 485
Nickname: : Denise
some of my friends call me diddy that name stuck to me since kindergarten
DragonEggs : Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! EslO
Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! 4aCr
Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! PHEI
CLICK IT OR TICKET!!! Just kiddin'!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now!   Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 10:27 pm

thank you its adorable!

i love it x9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
thank you x999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
Back to top Go down
Mrs.JoeJonas
Administrator
Administrator
Mrs.JoeJonas

Female
Number of posts : 1005
Nickname: : Lilly Kutie KK MJJ Little Miss Lovable
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now!   Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:31 am

SlideShows-
Pictures of: anything i cant think..
Words-And remeber the time that we danced no music playin
Back to top Go down
http://www.gomezlovato.forumotions.net
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now!   Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:38 am

This isn't exactly what u asked for but here's something until i make your request:

Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! 2w4e7te
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now!   Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:07 am

Can I have a suprise pack, please?
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now!   Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:17 am

Sure! Coming right up!
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now!   Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:24 am

[url=http://]Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! 38061ykrxehcol0[/url]
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now!   Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:25 am

Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mrs.JoeJonas
Administrator
Administrator
Mrs.JoeJonas

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now!   Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:41 am

yo yo yo cool thing u gave mah
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now!   Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:41 am

Do u still want your request??
Back to top Go down
Mrs.JoeJonas
Administrator
Administrator
Mrs.JoeJonas

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now!   Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:44 am

plz
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now!   Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:44 am

I'll have it done 2morrow. That ok?
Back to top Go down
Mrs.JoeJonas
Administrator
Administrator
Mrs.JoeJonas

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now!   Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:45 am

ya sure np lol
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now!   Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:10 pm

Hope you like it:

Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! 2a013y1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now!   Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next