Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rate the Avatar/Signature above!

Go down 
+4
Ray
holagurl175
Feelin'Freshy
Star2Be
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Rate the Avatar/Signature above! Empty
PostSubject: Rate the Avatar/Signature above!   Rate the Avatar/Signature above! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:08 am

So I don't know what happened to the avvie siggie game, but I loved getting feedback on my avvie/siggie.

So this is the first time in 2 MONTHS i've used a siggie not made my me. Worth it? Or not?
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar/Signature above!   Rate the Avatar/Signature above! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:59 am

well, as ya know, i kinda sorta obsessivley LOVE twilight. so i find it rather fabulous.
Back to top Go down
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female
Number of posts : 631
Nickname: : Doggie (on other sites I'm dogluver808), but right now I am Feelin'Freshy. My past usernames have been Darth Bob, BabySpencerFan2010, Forever Soprano, YodaIzDrinkingASoda, UnderTheMistletoe<3, KeepMyHeart<3, and DoggieW4EMod.
DragonEggs : BABY SPENCER IS COOLER THAN DRAGON EGGS!!!!!!! xD
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar/Signature above!   Rate the Avatar/Signature above! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:03 am

Love your avatar and siggie Katie! It's awesomeness!
Back to top Go down
http://www.webbies4ever.net
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar/Signature above!   Rate the Avatar/Signature above! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:10 am

U need a siggie doggie! And ur avvie is a rly good drawing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar/Signature above!   Rate the Avatar/Signature above! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:34 am

10, i made it (:
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar/Signature above!   Rate the Avatar/Signature above! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:05 am

10, very true
Back to top Go down
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female
Nickname: : Doggie (on other sites I'm dogluver808), but right now I am Feelin'Freshy. My past usernames have been Darth Bob, BabySpencerFan2010, Forever Soprano, YodaIzDrinkingASoda, UnderTheMistletoe<3, KeepMyHeart<3, and DoggieW4EMod.

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar/Signature above!   Rate the Avatar/Signature above! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:03 am

Je T'adore wrote:
U need a siggie doggie! And ur avvie is a rly good drawing.

Lol I know I just don't know what xD

I don't really get your avvie, but your siggie is coolio =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar/Signature above!   Rate the Avatar/Signature above! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:39 am

a favorite quote? or another one of your wonderful drawings?
speaking of wonderful drawings, your avvie is amazing ! loveloveloveit. eevee is my fave pokemon. or was, but she's so cute !
Back to top Go down
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar/Signature above!   Rate the Avatar/Signature above! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:47 am

Thanks! Like ur avvie lots! Siggie is funny, tho I don't like Twilight (plz don't hate me xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar/Signature above!   Rate the Avatar/Signature above! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:01 am

haha thanks doggie (: i made my avvie, and the siggie is a quote from a team jacob blog . and i wont hate you.
Back to top Go down
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar/Signature above!   Rate the Avatar/Signature above! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:21 am

Thanks for not hating me =)

And you MADE your avvie? COOLIO! xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar/Signature above!   Rate the Avatar/Signature above! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:59 am

<3 your quotes. taylor swift quotes=my lifee. and of course the Catholic quotes are wonderful (:
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar/Signature above!   Rate the Avatar/Signature above! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:00 am

10-10

avvie totally love it.
siggie, the first part it so cute, and the second part is a little funny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar/Signature above!   Rate the Avatar/Signature above! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:27 am

avvie-9, its a cute angle, but a tad blurry.
siggie-10. avatars are cute, and i made the 2nd.

and thanks for the high praise. i made the avvie (: and the first part of the siggie is my now-favorite song. 2nd part is a line from a comedian's twitter. i found it hilarious, but now its kinda getting old
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar/Signature above!   Rate the Avatar/Signature above! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:43 am

yeah, I'm not very good with a camera. ^_^

(hey, do you know what's up? my avvie disappeared, and when I go to edit it, all that comes up are the 'save' and 'reset' buttone. ??)
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar/Signature above!   Rate the Avatar/Signature above! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:47 am

avvie- _
sig- 7
Back to top Go down
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar/Signature above!   Rate the Avatar/Signature above! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:09 am

Simplylily wrote:
<3 your quotes. taylor swift quotes=my lifee. and of course the Catholic quotes are wonderful (:

Uhmmm...they're not Catholic quotes, they're Christian quotes. Fee is a totally amazing Christian band (lyrics quoted from "Glory To God Forever"), Taylor Swift is...well...Taylor Swift (song= "You Belong With Me"), and the last quote is from a song I wrote. =)

JL:

Sig-7- luv the "standing up for God" part, but I'm not a Twilight fan (tho Jacob is better than Edward)

Av-6- Again, not huge Twilight fan (BUT JACOB OWNS EDWARD xD)

So yaaaaaaaaaah. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar/Signature above!   Rate the Avatar/Signature above! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:15 am

Well, I'm a Catholic, so its fine. And since i've already rated yours, and i wanna rate JL's:

Avvie: <3 jacob, but the avatar just isn't exciting: 8
Siggie: I can't read the slideshow, too fast. The pic is so cool: YOUR HAIR IS AMAZING. I like the standing up for God quote, but I personally think there are more teenagers out there than 4%. And I love the Cullenism think, although blackism would be better. So overall? 7.5

And Jorie: sounds to me like someone took away your avvie priveleges. PM me and tell me if you have any idea why your avvie may have been taken away.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar/Signature above!   Rate the Avatar/Signature above! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 9:48 am

well i got that from wi long time ago about the standing up part so its not my %, and i kind of actually think that it is only 4% example, webdesign last week out of the 40 kids in our class, only 2 people (my friend and i) stood up for what we believed in when some girl was rating on the bible and trying to find some thing in there that was wrong (i think God won though or at least he was when the teacher yelled at us and told us to be quiet and listen to her )
And im going to fix that signature soon after finals (YIKES THIS WEEK)
and hmph im trying to decide if i want to change that avvie or not... i dont want to because... i've had it for the entire time of me being here
(GO JACOB BLACK)

avvie: 8
signature: 7.5 i like the sayings, its just its a little boring with out any pictures
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Rate the Avatar/Signature above! BUcdRate the Avatar/Signature above! QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar/Signature above!   Rate the Avatar/Signature above! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 9:55 am

[Hate to intrude. But JL has got that avvie since the very beginning!!]
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar/Signature above!   Rate the Avatar/Signature above! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 9:58 am

Well, I'll rate Kai's than.

Avvie- 7. It's ok. Cute. I dont watch Glee, but I hear it is good. Just a little plain.

Siggie- 5.5. Are we supposed to click those? Lol
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar/Signature above!   Rate the Avatar/Signature above! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 10:24 am

(thank you kai, and go GLEE))
avvie 8
signature:8 (the top right one kind of doesnt match everything else cause it has alot of animation while everything else has settle animation (which is awesome) But i love the saying)
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar/Signature above!   Rate the Avatar/Signature above! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 10:25 am

Hahah, you mean the top left one? Smile and thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar/Signature above!   Rate the Avatar/Signature above! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 10:57 am

Yeah, srry need to go back to kindergarten... forget about college
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar/Signature above!   Rate the Avatar/Signature above! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 11:10 am

hahahhaha same with me jl. its all good. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar/Signature above!   Rate the Avatar/Signature above! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate the Avatar/Signature above!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next