Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now!

Go down 
+4
lovin'orange
Feisty_Feline
Nickjonas4ever
holagurl175
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

How Would You Rate The Service Here?? ( Please vote after recieving request)
Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap13%Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap25%Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap25%Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap37%Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now!   Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 9:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here's the form(s) for everything I can make! I will learn new kinds soon so keep your eyes open for new samples:

Animations-
Words??:
Border??:
Color:
Glitter??:
When Done:
Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! - Page 3 2rml2r9

Collages-
Pictures of:
Text:
Glitter:
Text Color:
Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! - Page 3 8yev6x

SlideShows-
Pictures of:
Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! - Page 3 A5g7kx

Words-
Word:
Glitter:
Color:
Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! - Page 3 2ajtker

Smilies-
Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! - Page 3 2uppr7k
Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! - Page 3 20u33g2
Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! - Page 3 2055gqw

Surprise Pack-
I can make you a surprise avatar or signature!

Other-
Please specify

OPEN FOR REQUESTS!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by _furryfurby on Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error in boutique.)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now!   Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:00 am

can I have a suprise pack?? oh! and:

Slideshow plz?

Pictures of: Things from Coach, Dior, Juicy, ext. ext. I think u get it...
Text: All Things Expensive!...Just The Way I Like It (if possible! otherwise that's fine with none =))
Glitter: None
Text Color: Don't care, suprise me with whatever you want
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now!   Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:40 pm

Massie Block wrote:
Pictures of: MASSIE! or ehr comebacks
Text: none
Glitter:none
Text Color: none

[url=http://]Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! - Page 3 1848382hdbnkeqoku[/url]

Pictures of: The Clique ( clarie too)
Text:no
Glitter:no
Text Color:no

Pictures of: Massie ( and her comebacks)
Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! - Page 3 2comqrl

Pictures of: The clique

Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! - Page 3 34ql0uu

Last edited by Alicia Rivera on Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now!   Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:45 pm

could u re-size it?
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now!   Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:34 am

Massie Block wrote:
could u re-size it?

Idk how to do it. I'll try though. Smaller or Bigger??
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now!   Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:30 am

Collages-
Pictures of:Alicia Rivera and if you can't find enough pic put some Ralph Lauren, Spain, Open toed boots and/or a pink NYY hat
Text:none
Glitter:None
Text Color:None
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now!   Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:02 am

Hola no mean to sound rude or inpatient but when will the approxametly time be of having our avvies due
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now!   Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:09 am

Here ya go. I did it right now 4 ur convenience. Jorie and Lilly, ur's in coming in a bit:

Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! - Page 3 Fnengo
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now!   Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:25 am

don't wanna seem pushy or anything but, is mine done yet??
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now!   Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 4:35 am

I thought I posted yours Jorie, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now!   Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holagurrl's Ah-mazing Avatar and Signature Boutique! Taking Requests Now!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3