Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:10 am

First topic message reminder :

Do you know or luh-ve The Clique Series??? Here's ur chance to be part of it. I am gonna be playing the part of Massie Block but there are still many other parts. We won't start till all the parts are taken. U must act like the character in the books so I will ask if you put ur fav scene in one of the clique books. You must fill out this sheet:

Name/Character:
Why:
Scene:
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:13 am

" What do you mean "too late!!" she yelled.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:14 am

"He brought her to his mom's house here..
and my mom just seemed to be over.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:15 am

" Alicia's already seen him!!!!!?????"
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:20 am

"Yes!!!" Kristen groaned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:21 am

She grunted. " He's going to back to France though right?? No one has a long distance relationship anyways. No problem. But we still need to delete proof of our plan and we can still make her think he's nawt into her."
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:23 am

Kristen nodded.
"He's going back to France from what my mom told me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:24 am

" Well duh. Anyways we'll just tell him she's bad luck or something." she smiled.

ORP: He's going back to France
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:25 am

(okiedokie)
"Yeah, like he's superstitious." Kristen said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:26 am

" Great. Whats his cell number???" Massie asked taking her phone out.

ORP: Do you wanna play him or me??
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:28 am

(you since i play leesh)
Kristen told Massie his phone number.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:31 am

ORP: Kk.

Massie texted him:

U know Alicia Rivera...... she's bad bad luck. She's a Fake Spanish so she hands out bad luck to French Boys. Thats your horoscope.

She shut her phone. " Done."

He smiled at Alicia. " So Alicia......." his phone rang. He opened it. He looked at Alicia. " Uhhh. I have to go!!" he ran out like a little girl.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:33 am

"What?!" Alicia growled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:33 am

" STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!" he yelled as he ran to his car and drove away.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:34 am

Alicia was fuming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:36 am

Massie smiled. " Right now she's either mad or really mad." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:39 am

"I'm guessing really mad." Kristen smirked at Alicia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:40 am

" Ah-greed." she grinned. " That's what happens when you mess with The PC."
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:41 am

Kristen high fived the pc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:41 am

Massie curtsied. " We are soooo ah-mazing!" she handed them each a Fat Free Raspberry Smoothie.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:45 am

Kristen smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:46 am

Massie took a sip. " To The PC!!!"
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:48 am

Kristen cheered and then clinked her glasses with the others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:50 am

Massie giggled. She put her smoothie down and got into the hot tub.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:57 am

Kristen took one last sip and was right after massie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:59 am

" Ok. So what are we gonna text Alicia???" she thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)   The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl) - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Clique Series Role Play ( By: Holagurrl)
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next