Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*

Go down 
+4
Bondai67
_furryfurby
Mrs.JoeJonas
Feisty_Feline
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 4:49 am

First topic message reminder :

You have been waiting for the new season anxiously in line to sign up! you finally get the call, the call that will change your life!!!!You jump around the kitchen screaming and smiling so wide you'd think you face would tear! You're going to meet Jeff!?!?!?!!!!!! You smile and run upstairs to pack immeadietly. You eventually get on your plane whee your challenge awaits. You smile when you land you see an awesome tropical island, hotels and everything. But you pass over that isand to a smaller one, ith no hotels, not buildings, no bathrooms. You frown but smile as you see a couple of boats sdown there and Jeff!!!!!

You know how this awesome show goes so try to keep with it. Thankz!!!!!

Form:

Name:
Looks:
Preferred family member to see when the reward comes: (Like is it a husband, sister, mom etc,)

Host: Jeff Probst (Cmain and TigerPower)

Chabatcho tribe:

Roxy (Cmain) *the tough girl* Occupation: Pro Dirt Bike Rider

Caitlyn (Cmain) *The quiet, mysterious, snappy girl* Occupation: Professional Chef/baker

Shaun White (Cmain) *The hot single funny guy* Occupation: Pro Snowboarder

Ozzy (Cmain) *the single, working guy* Occupation: Unknown

Jenni Keller (Wolfy) Occupation: Animal trainer *Will unfold...*

Ashley (Tigerlilly) Occupation: the beautiful fashion desinger *Will Unfold......*

Lola (Tigerlilly) Occupation: Nothing *the loud, fun, and outdorrssy*

Rebekah (Bondai) Occupation: Pro. Photographer, horse trainer. *kind, sarcastic, gentle, spunky, generous, outgoing*

Cloe (Hurri) Occupation: Actress *The snooty, non-outdoors, rich, prissy girl*

Jessica *kind sweet shy funny outgoing at times smart* (TigerPower) Occupation: cicus and waitressing

Chikinana Tribe:

Carrie (cmain) *The sissy model* Occupation: Model

James (Cmain) *The tough well mannered guy* Occupation: Grave Digger

Hannah Gzemski (Wolfy) Occupation: Pro Dirt Bike Rider *Tough, daring, can be mean*

Lilly (Mjj)*a little snobby at times--neer goes outdoors* Occupation: Model

Lex (tigerlilly) Occupation: the cute and dirty ( as in mud) horse trainer *Will Unfold.....*

Talyor, (Tigerlilly) occupation: the quite singer *Will Unfold....*

Diana (Furry) Occupation: nurse *sweet, kind, helpful*

Kelsler (Lusher) OccupationOn the woman's Basketball team,pro basketball player; Model *Snobby, Kind, all will unfold.*

Alli (Tigerlilly) Occupation: Unknown *the fun, snappy outgirls girl*

James starl * tough quite strong. leader like sweet handsome*Occupation: was a soilder and before was a mechanic

Rules:

1. Please no leaving camp unless under injury
2. The outcome of the challenge is up to all tribe members
3. HAVE FUN!

Last edited by LoveSickPuppy on Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:16 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com

AuthorMessage
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:34 am

Cloe looked up "Hi Ozy" she said
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:44 am

"you feeling better now that you've settled in here?"
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:08 am

Cloe thought for a bit "A little"
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:13 am

Ozzy leaned over closer to her, he kissed her.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:41 am

"Like this?" Diana asked James.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 10:14 am

James woke he was on a leaffy bed on the sandy beach... drooling in a muddy sand. He hopped no one saw.

Jessica: I covered my eyes as the sun came up
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:56 am

(there are two james?)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:12 am

(yeah but there on diff teams I think I will write James S. to make it easyer
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:19 am

(oh okay then)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:09 am

(rp??? )))))))
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:38 am

Danielle fixed a final last piece in the hut,
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:38 am

(what team is this person)
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:41 am

which person?
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:45 am

( ur persoon witch tribe?)
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:53 am

(chikinana)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:11 am

James s: I slped my hands together up and down. "looks good!"
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:36 pm

"Sure does!" Danielle chimed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7