Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*

Go down 
+4
Bondai67
_furryfurby
Mrs.JoeJonas
Feisty_Feline
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 4:49 am

First topic message reminder :

You have been waiting for the new season anxiously in line to sign up! you finally get the call, the call that will change your life!!!!You jump around the kitchen screaming and smiling so wide you'd think you face would tear! You're going to meet Jeff!?!?!?!!!!!! You smile and run upstairs to pack immeadietly. You eventually get on your plane whee your challenge awaits. You smile when you land you see an awesome tropical island, hotels and everything. But you pass over that isand to a smaller one, ith no hotels, not buildings, no bathrooms. You frown but smile as you see a couple of boats sdown there and Jeff!!!!!

You know how this awesome show goes so try to keep with it. Thankz!!!!!

Form:

Name:
Looks:
Preferred family member to see when the reward comes: (Like is it a husband, sister, mom etc,)

Host: Jeff Probst (Cmain and TigerPower)

Chabatcho tribe:

Roxy (Cmain) *the tough girl* Occupation: Pro Dirt Bike Rider

Caitlyn (Cmain) *The quiet, mysterious, snappy girl* Occupation: Professional Chef/baker

Shaun White (Cmain) *The hot single funny guy* Occupation: Pro Snowboarder

Ozzy (Cmain) *the single, working guy* Occupation: Unknown

Jenni Keller (Wolfy) Occupation: Animal trainer *Will unfold...*

Ashley (Tigerlilly) Occupation: the beautiful fashion desinger *Will Unfold......*

Lola (Tigerlilly) Occupation: Nothing *the loud, fun, and outdorrssy*

Rebekah (Bondai) Occupation: Pro. Photographer, horse trainer. *kind, sarcastic, gentle, spunky, generous, outgoing*

Cloe (Hurri) Occupation: Actress *The snooty, non-outdoors, rich, prissy girl*

Jessica *kind sweet shy funny outgoing at times smart* (TigerPower) Occupation: cicus and waitressing

Chikinana Tribe:

Carrie (cmain) *The sissy model* Occupation: Model

James (Cmain) *The tough well mannered guy* Occupation: Grave Digger

Hannah Gzemski (Wolfy) Occupation: Pro Dirt Bike Rider *Tough, daring, can be mean*

Lilly (Mjj)*a little snobby at times--neer goes outdoors* Occupation: Model

Lex (tigerlilly) Occupation: the cute and dirty ( as in mud) horse trainer *Will Unfold.....*

Talyor, (Tigerlilly) occupation: the quite singer *Will Unfold....*

Diana (Furry) Occupation: nurse *sweet, kind, helpful*

Kelsler (Lusher) OccupationOn the woman's Basketball team,pro basketball player; Model *Snobby, Kind, all will unfold.*

Alli (Tigerlilly) Occupation: Unknown *the fun, snappy outgirls girl*

James starl * tough quite strong. leader like sweet handsome*Occupation: was a soilder and before was a mechanic

Rules:

1. Please no leaving camp unless under injury
2. The outcome of the challenge is up to all tribe members
3. HAVE FUN!

Last edited by LoveSickPuppy on Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:16 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com

AuthorMessage
lusher_roxgirl
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
lusher_roxgirl

Female
Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:19 am

Kesler stared at how flirty ppl can be. (no offense lol)
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzone.com

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:20 am

( lol)
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:20 am

Ozzy went faster, and then hopped out and pulled the boat the rest of the way.

Carrie opouted in the back of the Chikinia Tribe's boat.

James sighed and continued to paddle until they saw a green flag!" Welcome Home!" he chuckled/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:21 am

" here, i'll help," Lola said, " If you need help,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:16 am

((Aloha party peoples!!))
((Where can I jump in??))
Back to top Go down
lusher_roxgirl
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
lusher_roxgirl

Female
Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:21 am

(Um.... IDK lol their paddling I think.)
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzone.com

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:22 am

((Oh))
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:06 am

((they finaly have reached land camp is emptyand they have nothing to work with just a machete.))

Carrie whined was she stepped into the water, "These are prada shoes!" she screeched.

James didn't reply he just did what they all did work.

Caitlyn got out second pulling the bot up to shore, she threw her paddle on shore
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:09 am

Hannah rolled her eyes at Carrie and set to work.

Jenni jumped out of the boat to help Caitlyn pull it onto the shore.
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:21 am

Cloe stepped out of the boat and into the water "Ewww, ewww, ewww" she complained as she walked the short distance to shore
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:22 am

Jenni sighed. Unfortunatly she was stuck with the prissy princess, Cloe. She set to work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:23 am

Lola helepd too, " Ok there," she said graping the rope and trying it to a pom tree.
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 5:18 am

Cloe stood on the beach, starring at her broken nail, trying to figure out a way to make it look, at least 'OK'
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 8:08 am

Diana paddled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 4:13 am

Lola found some long bambo sticks.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:00 am

Diana told her tribe,
"If anyone gets sick or hurt,
bring them to me, i'm a nurse."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:14 pm

"alright,"alli said
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:52 am

Diana said.
"Alright, let's get going team!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:22 pm

Alli almost whated to scream, but she kept her cool.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:05 am

Diana was getting tired.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:58 pm

Alli mumbered something under her breath as she grapes some fallen banbo sticks
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 5:41 am

(grapes?)
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:02 am

((LOL))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:36 am

(opp)
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:28 am

Diana fell asleep on the sandy beach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next