Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*

Go down 
+4
Bondai67
_furryfurby
Mrs.JoeJonas
Feisty_Feline
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* Empty
PostSubject: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 4:49 am

You have been waiting for the new season anxiously in line to sign up! you finally get the call, the call that will change your life!!!!You jump around the kitchen screaming and smiling so wide you'd think you face would tear! You're going to meet Jeff!?!?!?!!!!!! You smile and run upstairs to pack immeadietly. You eventually get on your plane whee your challenge awaits. You smile when you land you see an awesome tropical island, hotels and everything. But you pass over that isand to a smaller one, ith no hotels, not buildings, no bathrooms. You frown but smile as you see a couple of boats sdown there and Jeff!!!!!

You know how this awesome show goes so try to keep with it. Thankz!!!!!

Form:

Name:
Looks:
Preferred family member to see when the reward comes: (Like is it a husband, sister, mom etc,)

Host: Jeff Probst (Cmain and TigerPower)

Chabatcho tribe:

Roxy (Cmain) *the tough girl* Occupation: Pro Dirt Bike Rider

Caitlyn (Cmain) *The quiet, mysterious, snappy girl* Occupation: Professional Chef/baker

Shaun White (Cmain) *The hot single funny guy* Occupation: Pro Snowboarder

Ozzy (Cmain) *the single, working guy* Occupation: Unknown

Jenni Keller (Wolfy) Occupation: Animal trainer *Will unfold...*

Ashley (Tigerlilly) Occupation: the beautiful fashion desinger *Will Unfold......*

Lola (Tigerlilly) Occupation: Nothing *the loud, fun, and outdorrssy*

Rebekah (Bondai) Occupation: Pro. Photographer, horse trainer. *kind, sarcastic, gentle, spunky, generous, outgoing*

Cloe (Hurri) Occupation: Actress *The snooty, non-outdoors, rich, prissy girl*

Jessica *kind sweet shy funny outgoing at times smart* (TigerPower) Occupation: cicus and waitressing

Chikinana Tribe:

Carrie (cmain) *The sissy model* Occupation: Model

James (Cmain) *The tough well mannered guy* Occupation: Grave Digger

Hannah Gzemski (Wolfy) Occupation: Pro Dirt Bike Rider *Tough, daring, can be mean*

Lilly (Mjj)*a little snobby at times--neer goes outdoors* Occupation: Model

Lex (tigerlilly) Occupation: the cute and dirty ( as in mud) horse trainer *Will Unfold.....*

Talyor, (Tigerlilly) occupation: the quite singer *Will Unfold....*

Diana (Furry) Occupation: nurse *sweet, kind, helpful*

Kelsler (Lusher) OccupationOn the woman's Basketball team,pro basketball player; Model *Snobby, Kind, all will unfold.*

Alli (Tigerlilly) Occupation: Unknown *the fun, snappy outgirls girl*

James starl * tough quite strong. leader like sweet handsome*Occupation: was a soilder and before was a mechanic

Rules:

1. Please no leaving camp unless under injury
2. The outcome of the challenge is up to all tribe members
3. HAVE FUN!

Last edited by LoveSickPuppy on Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:16 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 4:53 am

Name: Jenni Keller
Personality: Will unfold...
Looks: long black hair. Tall. Slender. Violet eyes
Preferred family member to see when the reward comes: Parents

Name: Hannah Gzemski
Personality: Tough, daring, can be mean
Looks: Short dark brown hair. Hazel eyes. tall, slender
Preffered family member to see when the reward comes: Sister
Back to top Go down
Mrs.JoeJonas
Administrator
Administrator
Mrs.JoeJonas

Female
Number of posts : 1005
Nickname: : Lilly Kutie KK MJJ Little Miss Lovable
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:04 am

Name--Lilly
Gender-F
Occupation--Model
Age--20
Personality--a little snobby at times--neer goes outdoors
Looks-Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* Alyson-michalka-picture-1
sister
Back to top Go down
http://www.gomezlovato.forumotions.net
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:32 am

((Thankz for joining. I'm gogint 2 wait 4 more ppl 2 join though intil I start the actual Rp I'm sure Kai will join . Very Happy)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:38 am

((KK))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:06 am

Name: Ashley; Lex; Talyor ;Lola; Alli
Occupation: the beautiful fashion desinger; the cute and dirty ( as in mud) horse trainer, she can halde any stallion; the quite singer; the loud, fun and party; the fun, snappy outgirls girl
Personality: all will unfold
Looks:
Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* Ashley_tisdale2q_300

Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* Victoria_justice12

Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* Taylor-Swift-b03

Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* Survivor-cook-islands-20061215055910813

Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* Disturbiaprem1
Preferred family member to see when the reward comes: (Like is it a husband, sister, mom etc,)

( OMGHI liveee this show!)
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:24 am

Name: Diana
Personality: sweet, kind, helpful
Looks: chinese, short black hair, short
Preferred family member to see when the reward comes: (Like is it a husband, sister, mom etc,) sister.
Back to top Go down
Bondai67
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Bondai67

Female
Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:37 am

Name: Rebekah
Personality: kind, sarcastic, gentle, spunky, generous, outgoing
Looks: (Selena Gomez)
Preferred family member to see when the reward comes: (Like is it a husband, sister, mom etc,) Brother (Michael)
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net
lusher_roxgirl
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
lusher_roxgirl

Female
Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:26 am

Name: Kelsler
Occupation: On the woman's Basketball team,pro basketball player; Model
Personality: Snobby, Kind, all will unfold.
Looks: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* Hvoxow
Mom
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzone.com
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:32 am

Name: Cloe Summers
Personality: The snooty, non-outdoors, rich, prissy girl
Looks:
Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* Skyler_Shaye_in_Bratz:_The_Movie_Wallpaper_2_800
Preferred family member to see when the reward comes: Her adorable 13 year old little sister
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:36 am

(9Thankz all for joining please begin the Rp!!!))

Jeff watched as the multiple contestants boarded onto the large yacht. "UYou have all come here to be a part of the # 1 show on television now your here. Drop you bags, you go on with nothing but the clothes on your backs." he said simply.

ozzy smiled, being here once already and being brought back as an allstar he had tons of clothe on.

Caitlyn watched Ozzy, intriguied.

Carrie watched ozzy in a lsightly different way.........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:37 am

Hannah dropped her bag, as she only had one.

Jenni did the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:40 am

( i like ozzy)

" OK" Lola said, she had also been there too.

ashley looked at ehr self, a sweat shirt, jeans, a cream cloered tank top and flip flops,

( Is it Fans vs. Favorites?)
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:43 am

Jeff smiled, "You'll all be going to two different islands, one for the Chabatcho Tribe and one for the Chikinana Tribe, Here are your buffs." he threw them orange or greeen balls of fabric which had the Survivor symbol." You all are sure to be amazed, tortured, hurt, injured, and mainly tested for your survival skills,." he said. "You will all be getting on two boats one for each tribe, you need to lower them down with these pullys. You all get in and I'm going to give you maps to get you to your designated islands. Are you ready?"

((Ozzy is HOT! Smitten ))

Ozzy smiled.

(No it;s not I just liike Ozzy and James. LOL))

Carrie smiled hoping to get the same colored buff as Ozzy.

Catlyn rolled her eyes hoping ot be with the more efficient tribe, even though she was sure of, that ozzy had his perks.........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:45 am

Jenni caught her orange buff. She unwrapped it and tied it around her wrist.

Hannah tied hers around her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:47 am

( lol i knwo!! he was soo good on Fansvs Favs, but i cant belive Protvy won!)

Lola smilied too.

( what tribe is he in? it does show his name)

Talyor was in a halter top with demi jeans with nike tennis shoes, she had her swim suite under that

( can Ozzy or james like on of my people, if not i understand)
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:00 am

Cloe caught her buff, "Ewww, it's......orange" she complained, she was wearing:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=2117102
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:07 am

" little girlyish" Lex whispered to Lola
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:13 am

"Uh, excuse me" Cloe said, "but do I have to wear this, like, absolutely HAVE to?" she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:18 am

" Oh course, have you ever whatched survior?" LOla snappyrf
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:23 am

"Yea, but, I mean, I'm Cloe Summers for pete sake, and I DO NOT look good in orange" Cloe snapped back, "And who do you think you are, talking to me like that" she said and glared at Lola
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:26 am

" exuse, who am i?! Lola Underwod, i ahev already one this thing 3 senous ago, i geuss you dont watch teh shjow, its just a bannada" Lola snapped back

Last edited by Tigerlilly on Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:29 am

"Ooooh, Gates. BIG WOOP! and it's not just a banndana, it's an OPANGE banndana, and it's disquesting" Cloe said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:30 am

" Wow Orange big deal. Do i need to speak slower. It.Some. Thjing, You. Have.To.Wear.If.You.To. Stay.On.The.Show.
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:34 am

"Uhh, do you know who you are talking to?" Cloe said, "Please tell me she's NOT in my tribe" she said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*   Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survivor (The Reality Show) *made by TigerPower and Cmain*
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next