Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Starlight Wolf Pack

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:37 am

First topic message reminder :

"I'm guessing the situation is bad isn't it?" Athena asked, looking over at Blue, Kiba, Toboe, and Zephyr.

All four nodded sadly.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:29 am

Moon: "Just fine. I even got to see a few things." I smiled a bit more. "And you?" I asked, sitting down across from him, not knowing he was sitting, too.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:30 am

"It was okay." Demetri replied, shuffling his feet a little in the dirt.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:49 pm

Moon: I tipped my head to one side. "Did you have a nightmare?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:18 pm

Demetri sighed softly. "Yeah."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:21 pm

Moon: "What happened?" I asked, worried and curious.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:27 pm

"Just another flash of when my parents were killed." Demetri told her.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:51 pm

Moon: I whimpered and nuzzled him in a friendly and comforting.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:06 am

"I've been having the dreams for a while." Demetri told her, letting out a sigh.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:00 am

Moon: "I'm so sorry. Is there anything I could do? Or anyone else?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:32 am

"It's fine, I probably just need to relax and forget what happened." Demetri said to her, yawning slightly.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:39 pm

Moon: I licked his cheek. "Go back into the den and get some proper sleep."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:13 pm

"Okay." Demetri told her, getting up. "Thanks." he said before turning and walking off into the den.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:30 pm

Moon: I smiled and nodded, then turned my head around, trying to find Libra's scent. I caught it and followed it, hoping I wasn't going to trip and fall.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 5:10 am

Felcore: I watched the twos conversation with little intrest. I used it to distract myself from more meloncoly events. My sister, Larka seemed to be doing the same. She was with Tear now. fixing up feathers den. Feather sat stobbornly out of the piles of dirt being tossed around. She didnt want to get dirt on her fur. I shook my head with disapprovel. As I saw aunt Dove approche.

Dove: "Hey I want to tell you something..."

Felcore: " Yea sure what is it dove??"

Dove: "Umm well tear has gotten older now and can hunt."

Felcore: I raised my eye brow "what you mean??'

Dove: "ther for she is no longer in need of a care taker, other wise known as me."

Felcore: "yeah aunt dove, kids do gro up...." I said a bit confussed

Dove: "Yeah, I know. That means my dutie is done!"

Felcore: I stared then a pice of my brian clicked into place and i stood up "WHAT!"
Dove nodded she seemed content

Felcore: "SO your just going to leave?? now? have you told zeus larka DOVE??? Right now during the time of threat..."
I rammblwd on in disbelife

Dove: "yes dear boy. I am old and tired. my mothering days are over for ever on and I wish to settle down as a roug. I most likley will go back to Thorn.

Felcore: "NO! you cant..."
Dove: What is done s done Fel, Thorn is awaiting my arrivel.

Felcore: "wait how dose he know..." terror struck upon my face Thorn was not a good guy and the bunch he ran along with was trouble.
"you cant go!"

Dove: "I love him always have I have cared for this pup as I promised him I would, now i must return."

Felcore: "what if he doen't want you."

Dove: This was the first time during this whole conversation I was stricken with any other emotion then calm. My eyes went narrow. "He is my mate felcore how dare you. And for your infermation he has sent for me."

Felcore: "a messanger???" I said in a whisper

Dove: "yes." I nodded

Felcore: "was he white by anychance?"

Dove: "you could say..."

Felcore: I frowned with discomfort looking around the camp for spiing eyes. A white mesanger comonlysent by thorn.... This messanger was not loyal to thorn but only sent messages for his benifits. Thorn pack hunt meat for him and kept contact for him of his brother. In return Thw white messanger while passing threw areas spread news to all the rougs and packs in the surronding area...

I turned back towrds dove, and she was gone.
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 5:39 am

KIba layed around, lazily watching the pups talk. He let out a bored sigh, getting up and walk around the edge of camp looking for something to do.

Demetri walked into the den, letting out a sigh and falling asleep.

Libra looked over at her sister, heading towards her.

Blue and Toboe sat in front of each other, talking to one another.

Zephyr sat at the entrance of his den, trying to sleep some.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 5:56 am

FELCORE: I rushed over to larka and tear and FEATHER "SHES GONE I shouted bfore i een reached them
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:04 am

Kiba kept walking, his white fur was glimmering in the light. (i might change kiba's name)

Blue and Toboe looked over at Kiba, wondering what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:09 am

(too????)

TEar: "whaaaa????" I stepped back before felcore made a nose dicve into us
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:14 am

(idk yet, i need to think about it. If i can't think of a good name, I'll keep Kiba)

Blue turned and noticed the commotion, wondering what was wrong.

Toboe noticed it too, trying to listen in.

Kiba layed under a tree, staring out into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:32 am

Felcore: "shes gone! I was talking and thorn shes going to thorn OH OH! theres a spieee! its the white one! ahh run hide! wait we gotta get her!"

Larka: I clawed him across the face "chill say slowly.."

Felcore: "OH!" I rumbed my face then rember "Oh Dove left! shes going back to thorn now tears all grown up and theres a white messanger you know him right right?!"

Feather and larkas eyes increased in size while tear staired dumbfounded
"wheres zues?" whispered feather
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:34 am

Kiba got up, looking at the frantic group before disappearing into the woods.

Blue and Toboe looked at each other before getting up and heading over to them. "Are you all okay?" Toboe asked.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:34 am

Moon: My ears flicked in the direction of the frantic conversation. I sat down, knowing Libra was next to me. "What's wrong? I don't get it," I whispered.
Ocean poked his head out of his den, his muzzle get whiter by the day. He padded out of over to the group.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:38 am

Libra shrugged. "I don't know what's wrong." she whispered in reply. "I can't tell."

(omg i forgot i had athena)

Athena walked around the camp, she was bored.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:15 am

Moon: I turned my sitting position so it was easier to hear the adults talking. "Who are they?"
"What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:31 am

Zeus I left the forest and pushed threw the busjes
Felcore: "Dove has left!"
Larka: "to thorn"
Feather: "Uh oh.."
Tear: I saw zues stairng at us and they all slowly turned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starlight Wolf Pack
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next