Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Starlight Wolf Pack

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:37 am

First topic message reminder :

"I'm guessing the situation is bad isn't it?" Athena asked, looking over at Blue, Kiba, Toboe, and Zephyr.

All four nodded sadly.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:51 pm

"Just leaving." Kiba said, getting up from his spot. "What? You don't want to stay any longer?" the leader asked. "Well good, because I was just about to have to kill you since you came onto our turf."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:09 am

Larka "oh scary." she murmered following kiba taking up the rear.
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:02 am

"If you come back again, there will be no mercy." The leader said, leading his group of rouges away.

Kiba replied with a flick of his tail, not caring much for what the leader had said to him. He came back onto the pack's territory, staying quiet.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:28 am

Larka didnt say anything but thought 'ya like you could do much" she smirked at the leader
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:08 am

Kiba turned back to Larka. "You should head back, it's getting late." he told her.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:07 am

"and you are coing." She said nudging him foward
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:56 am

Kiba glanced back at her, sighing softly before trotting towards the river.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:01 am

"so, are you going to tell me?" She said a bit annoyed as she followed him walking closley to him but still a bit behind
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:19 am

"About what?" Kiba asked, jumping into the river and swimming across to the other side.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:27 am

She followed a more grace full root and climbed across a log and serises of stones.
"why did you take us there?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:59 am

"I didn't take you there, you followed." Kiba replied. "And it's none of your business what I was doing there."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:23 am

Larka Shrugged. "ya i guess I did follow bbut you shouldnt be messing with them"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:25 am

Kiba nodded slowly. "RIght." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:57 am

"What is it with you." She blurted. "What the heck are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:25 pm

"Nothing." Kiba replied, his ears layed flat on his head. HIs tail thrashed from side to side.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:15 am

Larka felt bad for making him upset and nuzzled him, more softly said "im concerned for you.... you stupid wolf" she smiled
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:39 am

Kiba looked at her and licked her ears gently.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:56 am

"im here for you," she whicpered and pressed against him as if she was protecting him comforting him
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:10 am

Kiba nosed her gently, licking her cheek lightly.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:40 am

she stayed that way as they walked towrds cmap

Zues passed in his gigantic cave of a den with the wide mouth where a few old artifacts laied in shambles at the entrance.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:24 am

Kiba looked straight ahead, the scent of Zeus became stronger. He moved a little ways away from Larka. "I don't want your father to get on to you about being near me." he whispered to her softly.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:26 am

She frowned "hey he sent me after you." she said and perposfly shoved her self up next to him forcefuly she smirked. "Little rebel." she smirked to herself... usally she was the good one and felcore was the troublesome one, always goofing of and she was all game
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:38 am

Kiba smirked also, walking into camp with Larka by his side. "Well then, that changes everything."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:45 am

"how so?" she said watching his fathers den where she could se the huge rusy white figure passing. The passing stopped once he sensed her back in camp
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:22 am

"I have a reason to be near you, you had to come after me." Kiba explained to her, glancing at the figure out of the corner of his eye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starlight Wolf Pack
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next