Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Starlight Wolf Pack

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:37 am

First topic message reminder :

"I'm guessing the situation is bad isn't it?" Athena asked, looking over at Blue, Kiba, Toboe, and Zephyr.

All four nodded sadly.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:25 am

Larka followed "Come on whats your problem"
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:36 am

"Nothing." Kiba said plainly, walking next to the river. "Go back to the others."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:09 am

Larka nodded "fine, but you better be right behind me when I peek back at you." She ordered in a hiss and started slowly towrds the others her ears swivlied in his direction
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:33 am

Kiba sat there obediently, watching her leave.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 6:07 am

"Well come on.." she said telling him to follow
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:29 am

Kiba sighed, getting up and trotting after her.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:35 am

"good boy." She said listining to his heavy paws padding behind her
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:37 am

Kiba came up beside her, nipping her playfully before trotting ahead.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:49 am

Larka: I shook my head at him, one moment he was talking suicide another he was trying to play tag
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:54 am

Kiba stayed ahead of her, then he turned to a different way and ran off again.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:59 am

Larka: I siged and trotted after him thinking it would be best if she kept track on him. He was probally going to stick his nose into more trouble. She lost him in the foliage but his scent was strong. she followed it easily
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:06 am

Kiba walked around, trotting alongside the river away from both the human camp and the regular camp.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:12 am

alrka soon saw him by the river relivied that he wasnt near the humans camp. Sha walked up slowly then sat a distance away just watching him woundering what he was up too
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:16 am

Kiba looked around, sniffing the air before trotting further away.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:18 am

Larka followed in a slow walk "wat are you doing?" she barked after him
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:21 am

"I'm going to look around." He replied, beginning to trot faster.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:35 am

LArka: "at what the territory?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:13 am

He shrugged. "Maybe." he said, trotting faster.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:56 am

Larka waas confuesed but followed staying a good ways behind
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:12 am

Kiba sniffed around, leaving the territory and heading further into rouge territory.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:07 am

Larka hesitated then with a grump sihg passed over the line after kiba someone had to keep him in line and zues wouldnt like him going about like this with her knowing, she couldnt ordear him around but she could follow him make sure he dosent cuase any unnecissary trouble
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:07 am

Kiba stopped and looked up at a group of rouges, staring them down. "Back so soon?" the leader of the rouges said, a smirk spread across his face. "Who said I was coming back?" KIba asked calmly, sitting there. "You get in trouble with your mate?" he teased, talking about Larka. "She isn't my mate, she doesn't like me anyways." Kiba said. "Awww, did she finally figure out how horrible you are at doing things?" THe leader sneered, watching Kiba twitch.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:55 am

Larka ignored the foul looking creaters. "who are these wolves." she asked calmly to kiba. Keeping direct eye contact with the leader. Her eyes hard and her posture sassy. she slightly puffed out her chest holding her head high and tail. Showing dominance. She padded up next to Kiba showcasing her yellow sleek coat and hard blue eyes sitting down confidently beside him.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:30 am

"Rouges I used to live with." Kiba replied softly. "You never had a good choice for mates, you always going for the fiesty, sassy ones." the leader snickered softly, watching Larka with the same amount of intensity as she watched him.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:43 am

Larka, I smiled "Well then, rouges you say?" She smirked and ran her tail under the leaders chin. "And your supossed to be the big bad leader eh?" She stepped away again to kibas side, "and so what are we doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starlight Wolf Pack
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next