Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Starlight Wolf Pack

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:37 am

First topic message reminder :

"I'm guessing the situation is bad isn't it?" Athena asked, looking over at Blue, Kiba, Toboe, and Zephyr.

All four nodded sadly.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:15 am

(lol haha)

Kiba sat under the tree, hiding in the shadows. "You okay?" Toboe asked, looking down at him. "Leave him be, he doesn't want to talk." Blue barked, looking down at Kiba before telling Toboe to go find something to do.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:48 am

Larka: "Hunt then?" she said changing the subject
Felcore: "sure I could get my mind off some things." He smiled

Tear: "Me too! I wanna go!" She padded up flipping her white fur
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:39 am

Toboe whined. "BUt there is nothing to do." he said. "Just go and see if you can hunt with Tear and them." Blue said, turning away. He sighed and walked over to the group. "Umm guys, can I come along?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:00 am

Felcore shrugged
tear: "yea! more the merrier!"
Larka: "yeah y not
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:13 am

"Great." Toboe smiled, his tail wagged a mile a minute. He turned and looked over at Kiba and Blue, Kiba was watching the group while Blue was resting. Kiba watched Larka for a while, he was focused on her for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:05 am

Larka acted not to notice as she padded up in the lead of the hunting party. Felcore hugging in second. Tar staying along side Tobe
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:34 am

Kiba watched her leave, looking over to see if Zeus was watching him stare at LArka. Toboe followed, looking back at his friends before trotting off.

(i had an idea that Kiba would try and visit Larka in the middle of the night and the two would get caught by Zeus and Zeus would be running after Kiba trying to attack him)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:39 am

(good idea but zurs wouldn't attack a pack member other then that great idea!)
Zues wasn't looking he had retired to his den for some sleep. Larka peeked over her shoulder before she stepped into the undergrowth of the forest. Felcore padded lightly behind unAware
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:42 am

(he could like just chase him off and be all protective of Larka saying that Kiba can't see her or anything)

Kiba looked over to where they had gone, laying his head on his paws. Toboe trotted around, sniffing the area for prey. Kiba sighed, getting up and deciding to explore the border. He ran to the entrance, past the others and towards the border.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:47 am

LArka saw him pass and his speed blew her golden fur around her face. She woundered where he was off to in such a rush her stomach turned was he headed to the human camp?! Tear "hey where u goin?! She yelled after him
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:58 am

Kiba continued to run, ignoring the others. He sniffed around, coming up to the border. He looked past it then crossed it and trotted towards the river that was near the human camp.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:31 am

Larka stuttered" uh we should see what's up?" she said conserned felcore nodded. " mkay you go we will hunt" he winked as she jogged after kiba
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:33 am

Kiba walked around, sniffing the area. He growled, the scent of the humans was strong at the river, he turned and ran alongside the river, seeing the camp up ahead. He stayed hidden, watching the humans with their guns.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:56 am

Karma followed his trail it was fresh and strong. She saw a glimps up ahead, she trotted rowrds it they were vert close to the humans this made her worried
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:39 am

Kiba watched from a hidden spot, the humans walked around and worked in their camp. He saw some of them cooking, the smell of the food was irresistable. He decided to try and steal it. He slowly lurked around the camp, heading towards the campfire with the most food.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:41 am

Laraka Spied Kiba in the camp what was that idiot doing! She hid in the bushes ready to help if she was needed. She was Very angry
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:46 am

KIba went and snatched the food when the hunters weren't looking. He ran off before they could spot his white tail disappearing into the underbrush. He turned and saw Larka, knowing he was in trouble. He set down the food, laying his ears flat on his head and his tail between his legs.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:21 am

"what do you think your doing!" she hissed in a harsh whisper a snaral in her face "you indanger us all!" she staired codly at him ashaimed
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:23 am

"Just curious." Kiba mumbled, sniffing the meat he snagged. "It smelled good, and also it makes the hunters look stupid while looking for the meat." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:30 am

" your so childish. Don't u get it u have indagered the whole pack." she growled and stormed off threw the brush
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:59 am

Kiba sighed. "Larka wait." he told her, trotting after her. "I know that I endangered the pack, I'm sorry for that, I might just leave or get myself killed, the pack already doesn't like me, what would it mean to them if I was gone?" he asked. "You would like me gone wouldn't you?"
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:21 am

Larka tunded codly towrds him "what are you talking about. Your crazy! Now you Want to kill yourself? whats wrong with you?"
She said tottally frazzled that he suddenly wanted himself dead
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:20 am

"I can either get killed or I can leave the pack." Kiba said. "I prefer trying to get the hunters away from the camp." he dug his claws into the ground. "Zeus already doesn't like me, I can never be around you that much without Zeus becoming protective." He sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:04 am

Larka was stunned "That has nothing to do with anything. Your talking crazy." She snorted flicking her ears. "Why so meloncaly
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:01 am

Kiba shrugged. "Am I?" he asked, brushing past her and into the underbrush. HE kept on walking, crossing through the river and running alongside it on the other side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starlight Wolf Pack
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next