Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)

Go down 
+3
_furryfurby
WoLf_MiStReSs
WritingOtaku
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

Plot: You and a few of your girl friends set up a sleep over in a Haunted House that none of you believed was haunted. None of your parents know where you are, since you told them you were at Allie\'s place. Right after you all got comfortable, strange things began to happen, and you all began to doubt that this place wasn\'t haunted.

Friends:
Allie - Sort of like the leader of the group. She lives with her retired grandparents that believe anything, even if it\'s something as outrageous as having a sleep over there. She\'s also the oldest (16), cheer captian, very friendly, very popular, and very pretty, though she is a little on the dim side.
Roxy - She\'s the dark one of the group, always thinking of the bad things that could happen. If she\'s caught in a good mood she\'s really friendly and chatty. Her parents aren\'t home often, and when they are they\'re arguing. She\'s the second oldest (15 1/2) along with her twin, Janet, who\'s the complete opposite from her.
Janet - She\'s very preppy, always positive despite what she lives through. Rarely depressed, and if she is, she\'ll say nothing and stay away from noises. She\'s always the one to go to for any kind of advice. She\'s also kind of like the second leader, always in charge if Allie isn\'t there.
Monica - The weird one of the group. She\'s not predictiple, ever. She\'s really spontanious, always doing the unexpected. She\'s extremely smart, creative, and tons of fun. She\'s not much of a shopper, but if she finds something she likes, she\'s in the mood to keep going. Her parents are divorced, but that didn\'t effect her, since she never really knew her dad. She\'s the middle one (15).
Jessica and Jaime - Completely identical, they\'re identical twins. They act the same and dress the same, they even think the same! Of course, sometimes when they\'re really scared or under pressure, they change to complete opposites. JEssica\'ll keep positive and JAime\'ll get depressed. Jessica won\'t think things through, just do them, but JAime\'ll think it through. They\'re the youngest (14 1/2) in the group, but were so smart they skipped a grade.

Alright, so only one of you will get out in perfect condition. The rest will either be severly hurt, mentally unstable, or not come back at all, but all of you will be mentally scared for life.

People:
Allie - Natalie (DEAD)
Roxy - Meercat
Janet - Star (DEAD)
Monica - Enchantix
Jessica - Jorie (DEAD)
Jaime - Furby (DISAPPEARED)
Narrator - Me

Please only one person to keep it fair, and only chose from the options givens. Occasionally there will be a time when everyone has to decide what to do, and we can\'t continue until everyone\'s picked what to do.

Last edited by Anime Lover on Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:41 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:12 am

I'm the leader, so Jors BETTER pick C. Lol. jkjk

B!
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:47 am

I was going to say B. >:| jk
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:15 am

Kitty-Bat wrote:
XD Haha, delaying, are we? XD

The two decide to climb up. When they grabbed on and were about to pull themselves up, the entire staircase broke, and they stumbled back to the ground. They got up, coughing and cut. "That was unpleasent," Roxy muttered. They decide to:
A. Gead back to the sleeping bags
B. Go down another hallway
C. Try to climb to the next level.

B!
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:19 am

WoLf_MiStReSs wrote:
Kitty-Bat wrote:
XD Haha, delaying, are we? XD

The two decide to climb up. When they grabbed on and were about to pull themselves up, the entire staircase broke, and they stumbled back to the ground. They got up, coughing and cut. "That was unpleasent," Roxy muttered. They decide to:
A. Gead back to the sleeping bags
B. Go down another hallway
C. Try to climb to the next level.

B!

I agree
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:46 am

B.

Both girls decide to not be spooked by the noises and continue along. They come to a door where the noises are loudest. "Stay or run?" They whispered together, which surprised them both. Allie will:
A. Stay
B. Run
C. Go in
D. Do whatever Jessica does
Jessica will:
A. Stay
B. Run
C. Go in
D. Do whatever Allie does
(Only one person can chose D and only one can chose B.)

Monica and Roxy go back and take a different hallway. "This place is getting tiring. Nothing cool has happened!" Monica complained. "Shut up or something will happen!" Roxy hissed. As if on cue, the walls started oozing blood.
Monica decides to:
A. Go investigate
B. stay
C. Run
D. Do whatever Roxy does
Roxy decides to:
A. Go investigate
B. Stay
C. Run
D. Do whatever Monica does
(Only one can do D)

DO WHATEVER MONICA DOES!
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:34 am

C
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:48 am

C
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:02 pm

When JEssica reaches to open the door, it swings open on it's own, recealing a room filled with bones, old clothes, and the stench of rotting and death. They gag and cover their noses. Allie: (type what she will do) Jessica: (type what she will do)
^ That was just pure luck you'd do that! ^,^ It's not that likely you'll have another one like it.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:07 pm

Oh ok.

Allie spotted an unstable tile and walked towards it.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:58 pm

i said to whatever monica does for Roxy
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:50 am

Alright, waiting for Encahntixz and Jorie. ^,^
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:43 am

Jessica runs away! duh! xD
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:30 pm

Allie sees a floor board that's unstable, and walks toward it out of curiousity. A boy a couple inches taller than her, half-translucent, and incredibly handsome appears before her. "Will you help me?" He asked, his voice pained and cracking. Allie responds:
A. frozen
B. Run
C. Deny
D. Accept

As Jessica's running, a fog is gathering at the entrance, blocking her way. It engulfs her, and she collapses, dead.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:22 pm

Awww. Poor Jorie!

D! Duh! HELLO CUTE GUY! Haha
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:25 pm

Haha, for once her love of boys came through. XD

He smiled, and began to fade away. "Thank you," He whispered. And then he was gone. "Well, that sucks," Allie muttered, turning and heading back to where Jessica was supposed to be. "Jessica?!" She shouted, seeing her dead body. Allie reacts by:
A. Screaming
B. Screaming and running away
C. Screaming and running to her
D. Running away
E. Running to her
F. Run in a random direction
G. Stay frozen in terror
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:06 pm

F!

And haha. =)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:47 am

Allie rounds in a random direction, not sure of what to do. She runs into the fog, and dies.

(Haha, I'm not in a good mood. It's a kill everyone mood.)
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:37 am

A.
(One of us are going to die, I just know it. =P)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:40 am

*shrugs* I could have also given you hints on how to stay alive, but I didn't.

When Monica casually walks over to the blood-oozing wall, Roxy follows after her, hiding behind her. She sniffed the blood and coughed, covering her nose. "Oh, gross! That is the worst smelling blood I've ever smelled!"
"It's the blood of an evil person," Someone softly says, and Roxy turned slowly behinds them. There's a little ghost girl, perfectly in tact. She didn't seem to have anything wrong with her. Monica:
A. Asks "Who are you?"
B. Asks "Who was the evil person?"
C. Run away
D. Do nothing
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:19 am

A?
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:07 am

"I am a little girl who died here. Who are you?" She asks softly, tilting her head to the side.
Monica:
A. "How did you die?"
B. Answer her question.
C. Run
Roxy:
A. "So are you the one that killed the others?"
B. Whisper, "We're next," To Monica
C. Run
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:05 am

B.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4