Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)

Go down 
+3
_furryfurby
WoLf_MiStReSs
WritingOtaku
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

Plot: You and a few of your girl friends set up a sleep over in a Haunted House that none of you believed was haunted. None of your parents know where you are, since you told them you were at Allie\'s place. Right after you all got comfortable, strange things began to happen, and you all began to doubt that this place wasn\'t haunted.

Friends:
Allie - Sort of like the leader of the group. She lives with her retired grandparents that believe anything, even if it\'s something as outrageous as having a sleep over there. She\'s also the oldest (16), cheer captian, very friendly, very popular, and very pretty, though she is a little on the dim side.
Roxy - She\'s the dark one of the group, always thinking of the bad things that could happen. If she\'s caught in a good mood she\'s really friendly and chatty. Her parents aren\'t home often, and when they are they\'re arguing. She\'s the second oldest (15 1/2) along with her twin, Janet, who\'s the complete opposite from her.
Janet - She\'s very preppy, always positive despite what she lives through. Rarely depressed, and if she is, she\'ll say nothing and stay away from noises. She\'s always the one to go to for any kind of advice. She\'s also kind of like the second leader, always in charge if Allie isn\'t there.
Monica - The weird one of the group. She\'s not predictiple, ever. She\'s really spontanious, always doing the unexpected. She\'s extremely smart, creative, and tons of fun. She\'s not much of a shopper, but if she finds something she likes, she\'s in the mood to keep going. Her parents are divorced, but that didn\'t effect her, since she never really knew her dad. She\'s the middle one (15).
Jessica and Jaime - Completely identical, they\'re identical twins. They act the same and dress the same, they even think the same! Of course, sometimes when they\'re really scared or under pressure, they change to complete opposites. JEssica\'ll keep positive and JAime\'ll get depressed. Jessica won\'t think things through, just do them, but JAime\'ll think it through. They\'re the youngest (14 1/2) in the group, but were so smart they skipped a grade.

Alright, so only one of you will get out in perfect condition. The rest will either be severly hurt, mentally unstable, or not come back at all, but all of you will be mentally scared for life.

People:
Allie - Natalie (DEAD)
Roxy - Meercat
Janet - Star (DEAD)
Monica - Enchantix
Jessica - Jorie (DEAD)
Jaime - Furby (DISAPPEARED)
Narrator - Me

Please only one person to keep it fair, and only chose from the options givens. Occasionally there will be a time when everyone has to decide what to do, and we can\'t continue until everyone\'s picked what to do.

Last edited by Anime Lover on Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:41 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:39 am

Star still needs to vote , then we'll go on.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:00 am

explore!
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:29 pm

XD Alrighty then! Everyone chose exploring!

Everyone choses a buddy to be with while they explore. Allie and Jaime end up together, Roxy and Monica pair up, so Janet and Jessica are together. The three pairs go down a different hall to explore the creepy old house. Allie and Jaime come to a fork in the road. Will they go:
A. Left
B. Right
(They both have to decide, so if they can't decide, something interesting will happen.)
While Roxy and Monica are exploring, Roxy has to go to the bathroom. Luckily, they had passed it so Roxy runs back and goes while Monica stands gaurd.
Janet and Jessica immediately start talking, but when they heard a noise, they immediately stop. "What's that?" Janet whispers, getting scared. Will Jessica:
A. Assure Janet it was just the wind
B. Freak out
C. Go towards it
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:36 pm

Allie wants 2 go right. Haha
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:57 am

C! C C C!
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:19 pm

Furby, you have to pick a choice.

When Roxy comes out of the bathroom, Monica's gone. Someone - or something - jumps out from behind her and shouts. "DIE, MORTAL!" Will Roxy:
A. Run screaming
B. Turn and punch whatever it is
C. Freeze in terror

Jessica slowly leads Janet towards where the noise was coming from and was relieved to see it was just a broken window. Jessica sees something from the corner of her eye and looks around. "Janet? Where'd you go?" "Right here," Someone whispers softly. Jessica runs over to her terrified and pale friend. In front of them, is the faint semi-transparent shape of a little girl with a bloodied face. Jessica:
A. Sticks with Janet and does whatever she does
B. Run, whether Janet does or not
C. Stay frozen in terror, whether Janet does or not
Janet:
A. Sticks with Jessica and does whatever she does
B. Run, whether Jessica does or not
C. Stay frozen in terror, whether Jessica does or not
(Only ONE of you can pick A (if either of you do), so whoever picks it first gets it (if they want it))
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:09 pm

B!
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:56 am

(Please don't forget to check previous posts to make sure you've chosen an answer)

Roxy turns around quickly and punches whatever it was. She gasps when she realized she had punched Monica. "You're a weak puncher, Roxy," Monica says, grinning a little. "That was so mean!" Roxy shouts, pouting. "Right, sorry." They look around, deciding where to go next.
A. Left
B. Right
(Again, both people must chose)
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:27 am

hmm i say left wbu monica?
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:56 am

B!
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:27 am

xoxogossipgirl wrote:
Allie wants 2 go right. Haha
Jamie's fine with going right.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:03 am

WoLf_MiStReSs wrote:
hmm i say left wbu monica?

I'll choose left too.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:59 am

Allie and Jeime decide to go right, which leads them to a very small door. "Is that an atic?" Jaime whispered quietly. Shortly after talking, the door opens wide, a big gust of air and dust comes, blinding them both. When the dust clears up Jaime was gone. (Jaime had just disappeared, sorry Furby!) Allie will:
A. Go in and try to find her friend
B. Run screaming
C. Call out her name
D. Shrug and walk back to the sleeping bags

(Star still has to post, but I'll re-post it)
Jessica slowly leads Janet towards where the noise was coming from and was relieved to see it was just a broken window. Jessica sees something from the corner of her eye and looks around. "Janet? Where'd you go?" "Right here," Someone whispers softly. Jessica runs over to her terrified and pale friend. In front of them, is the faint semi-transparent shape of a little girl with a bloodied face. Jessica:
A. Sticks with Janet and does whatever she does

B. Run, whether Janet does or not (Jessica)
C. Stay frozen in terror, whether Janet does or not
Janet:
A. Sticks with Jessica and does whatever she does
B. Run, whether Jessica does or not
C. Stay frozen in terror, whether Jessica does or not
(Only ONE of you can pick A (if either of you do), so whoever picks it first gets it (if they want it))

Monica and Roxy decide to go left, which leads them right back to the sleeping bags. "Alright, so what now?" Monica asks. Monica decides to:
A. Sleep
B. Continue exlporing
C. Try to get out
Roxy decides to:
A. Sleep
B. Continue exploring
C. Try to get out
(You both must post as decision before they can go on)
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:09 am

continue to explore!
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:10 am

C!
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:05 pm

Continue to explore!
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:58 pm

Allie calls out Jaime's name over and over, but the closet doesn't do anything, and she doesn't reapear. She decides to:
A. Go in and search
B. Go back to the sleeping bags and report to news

(Still waiting on Star for an answer)

Roxy and Monica decide to congtinue exploring, so they go down a hall they know they haven't been through. There's two ways:
A. Up the stairs
B. Turn left
C. Split up and Roxy goes up while Monica goes left
(Again, both must pick)
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:04 am

I choose A.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:23 am

A!
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:07 am

Allie decides to go into the attic to find her friend. She calls out her name, and nothing happens. She calls out louder and she hears the floor starting to creak. It breaks under her weight and she screams, falling down. She lands on the floor in the room they all put their sleeping bags in. She has many cuts and one of her legs is hurt. She decides to:
A. Sleep
B. Wait for someone to come to report the news
C. Go back and continue searching for Jaime
D. Try to get out
E. Forget about Jaime and go out exploring/look for someone

(Waiting for Star and Meercat)
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:56 am

B
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:25 am

I guess A, i'm not ready to split up with my buddy just yet Very Happy GO TEAM MONICA AND ROXY!!! XD
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:30 am

Roxy and Monica agreed on going upstairs. When they almost reached the top, the stairs broke under Monica. She fell, but caught herself on the edge of the stairs. Roxy decides to:
A. Laugh and stamp on her hands
B. Help her up
C. Watch her dangle then walk away

Allie decided to sit and wait for someone to come back to the sleeping bags so she could tell what had happened.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:13 am

B! SAVE MONICA! xD
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:04 pm

Roxy grabs Monica and heaves her up. As soon as Monica's back up, they head back downstairs. "Well, left it is, then," Roxy says. They nod and head to the left, which leads in a dead end. They will:
A. Take the door on the left
B. Take the door on the right
C. Turn around and head back
D. Roxy get's left and Monica gets right
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next