Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)

Go down 
+3
_furryfurby
WoLf_MiStReSs
WritingOtaku
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) Empty
PostSubject: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:39 pm

Plot: You and a few of your girl friends set up a sleep over in a Haunted House that none of you believed was haunted. None of your parents know where you are, since you told them you were at Allie\'s place. Right after you all got comfortable, strange things began to happen, and you all began to doubt that this place wasn\'t haunted.

Friends:
Allie - Sort of like the leader of the group. She lives with her retired grandparents that believe anything, even if it\'s something as outrageous as having a sleep over there. She\'s also the oldest (16), cheer captian, very friendly, very popular, and very pretty, though she is a little on the dim side.
Roxy - She\'s the dark one of the group, always thinking of the bad things that could happen. If she\'s caught in a good mood she\'s really friendly and chatty. Her parents aren\'t home often, and when they are they\'re arguing. She\'s the second oldest (15 1/2) along with her twin, Janet, who\'s the complete opposite from her.
Janet - She\'s very preppy, always positive despite what she lives through. Rarely depressed, and if she is, she\'ll say nothing and stay away from noises. She\'s always the one to go to for any kind of advice. She\'s also kind of like the second leader, always in charge if Allie isn\'t there.
Monica - The weird one of the group. She\'s not predictiple, ever. She\'s really spontanious, always doing the unexpected. She\'s extremely smart, creative, and tons of fun. She\'s not much of a shopper, but if she finds something she likes, she\'s in the mood to keep going. Her parents are divorced, but that didn\'t effect her, since she never really knew her dad. She\'s the middle one (15).
Jessica and Jaime - Completely identical, they\'re identical twins. They act the same and dress the same, they even think the same! Of course, sometimes when they\'re really scared or under pressure, they change to complete opposites. JEssica\'ll keep positive and JAime\'ll get depressed. Jessica won\'t think things through, just do them, but JAime\'ll think it through. They\'re the youngest (14 1/2) in the group, but were so smart they skipped a grade.

Alright, so only one of you will get out in perfect condition. The rest will either be severly hurt, mentally unstable, or not come back at all, but all of you will be mentally scared for life.

People:
Allie - Natalie (DEAD)
Roxy - Meercat
Janet - Star (DEAD)
Monica - Enchantix
Jessica - Jorie (DEAD)
Jaime - Furby (DISAPPEARED)
Narrator - Me

Please only one person to keep it fair, and only chose from the options givens. Occasionally there will be a time when everyone has to decide what to do, and we can\'t continue until everyone\'s picked what to do.

Last edited by Anime Lover on Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:41 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:58 pm

NINJA |<@T wrote:
Plot: You and a few of your girl friends set up a sleep over in a Haunted House that none of you believed was haunted. None of your parents know where you are, since you told them you were at Allie's place. Right after you all got comfortable, strange things began to happen, and you all began to doubt that this place wasn't haunted.

Friends:
Allie - Sort of like the leader of the group. She lives with her retired grandparents that believe anything, even if it's something as outrageous as having a sleep over there. She's also the oldest (16), cheer captian, very friendly, very popular, and very pretty, though she is a little on the dim side.
Roxy - She's the dark one of the group, always thinking of the bad things that could happen. If she's caught in a good mood she's really friendly and chatty. Her parents aren't home often, and when they are they're arguing. She's the second oldest (15 1/2) along with her twin, Janet, who's the complete opposite from her.
Janet - She's very preppy, always positive despite what she lives through. Rarely depressed, and if she is, she'll say nothing and stay away from noises. She's always the one to go to for any kind of advice. She's also kind of like the second leader, always in charge if Allie isn't there.
Monica - The weird one of the group. She's not predictiple, ever. She's really spontanious, always doing the unexpected. She's extremely smart, creative, and tons of fun. She's not much of a shopper, but if she finds something she likes, she's in the mood to keep going. Her parents are divorced, but that didn't effect her, since she never really knew her dad. She's the middle one (15).
Jessica and Jaime - Completely identical, they're identical twins. They act the same and dress the same, they even think the same! Of course, sometimes when they're really scared or under pressure, they change to complete opposites. JEssica'll keep positive and JAime'll get depressed. Jessica won't think things through, just do them, but JAime'll think it through. They're the youngest (14 1/2) in the group, but were so smart they skipped a grade.

Alright, so only one of you will get out in perfect condition. The rest will either be severly hurt, mentally unstable, or not come back at all, but all of you will be mentally scared for life.

People:
Allie -
Roxy -
Janet -
Monica -
Jessica -
Jaime -
Narrator - Me

Please only one person to keep it fair, and only chose from the options givens. Occasionally there will be a time when everyone has to decide what to do, and we can't continue until everyone's picked what to do.

(omg the character monica is just like me! I'll join as Roxy)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:12 pm

Alright, Roxy it is, then. =^,^=
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 3:51 pm

jaime, please.
these are the best kind of forum games, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:33 pm

I'm Allie!
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:37 pm

Copier! Haha, JK! You have a better plot than I do.
I'll be Monica.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:49 pm

Janet please!!!

Last edited by Star2Be on Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : U)
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:33 pm

Darn you star XP haha, I'll be Jessica then
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:29 am

_furryfurby wrote:
jaime, please.
these are the best kind of forum games, in my opinion.

It definately is. XD

OK, I'll put you in as Jaime

Miss UnGraceful wrote:
I'm Allie!
LOL, you can have Allie.

EnchantixBloom wrote:
Copier! Haha, JK! You have a better plot than I do.
I'll be Monica.
You're actually what reminded me of this. I did this on another forum but it didn't ever get to start. XP

KK, Monica it is!

Star2Be wrote:
Janet please!!!
KK, you can have JAnet.

free_wolf wrote:
Darn you star XP haha, I'll be Jessica then
XD She got her first. XD

KK, JEssica it is.

Whoo! We got everyone taken! YAY! LEt's get this started. =^,^=

Roxy
hears someone - or something - calling her name softly. "Do you guys
hear that?" She whispers, scared. "It's like they're calling me to join
them..." What will she do?

A) Follow the voices
B) Stay put and ask Allie what to do
C) Grab the closest person's hand (Janet) and go
D) Back away from the voice
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:36 am

(hmmm they both sound so tempting so I guess she'll grab the closest person and go, it sounds cool and daring)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:42 am

LOL, alright.

Roxy grabbed the closest person's hand, which was her Janet's, her twin. "Coem one, I want to find out what's calling my name!" Janet can
A) pull away from Roxy
B) follow her
C) Grab Jessica's hand
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:09 pm

(hmmmmm...... I like the last twoo... Decisions decisions lol)

B.

(and Lol jorie xD )
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:30 pm

Alright, B it is.

Janet follows Roxy towards the whispering and see a the faint shadow of a girl whispering 'Roxy' over and over. When the two come close she doesn't even look up. After multiple callings, a ghostly black cat goes up to the girl. "Oh... so that was Roxy..." Janet whispers. The two start to go back, but can't find their way. They:
A) Split up
B) Stick together and shout for help
C) Stick together and try to find their own way back
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:32 pm

(Hmmm, I choose letter C wbu Star?)
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:54 am

Sorry, lol, I like C too.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:30 am

Alrighty, C it is!

The twins decide to stick together and try to find their own way back. They make it back to the group quickly. Monica realizes she forgot to go to the bathroom before leaving home and really has to go. She decides to:
A) Go to the bathroom alone
B) Take Jessica with her so she can watch the door for her
C) Tell the group where she's going before going to the bathroom
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:33 am

I pick B.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:08 pm

Monica takes Jessica with her to the bathroom and Jessica keeps gaurd. She can:
A) Run back to the group
B) Stay
C) Tell Monica to hurry up
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:00 pm

C
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:37 am

Jessica shouts to Monica, telling her to hurry up. She comes out a few seconds later and you both hurry back to the group.

OK, time for a group decision! =^,^=
You can either try to get to sleep, explore the house, or try to get out.

Check the front page for who's decided to do what! =^,^=
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:59 am

explore!!
more exciting.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:28 pm

explore!
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:24 am

EXPLORE! More stuff happens that way Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:38 am

Um, explore I guess
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:46 pm

I choose explore!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)   Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleep-Over Disaster (FULL)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next