Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o

Go down 
+3
Kai =]
MistyRain
WoLf_MiStReSs
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest of them all! (Active!)   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:45 am

First topic message reminder :

(cool because I was wondering if Ireth and Derek could be together. If you don't want that then that will be fine with me)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:55 pm

Cassian followed behind, making sharp turns and doing as many tricks as he could until he fell off.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:08 am

jeep finally fell off the board and swam over to cassian
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 1:15 am

Cassian scrambled onto his bored, staring at Jeep with a goofy look. "Hahaha! that was awesome!" he said as he sat on his board, staring off down the beach.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:30 am

"should we do it again? or should we go to the towels and have some sight seeing?" jeep asked
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:35 am

"Your choice" Cassian said as he paddled along in the water, staring around at the beautiful scenery.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:48 am

"well there are some hot chicks over there, lets do one more impressive surf to get their attention"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:50 am

"That will work great" Cassian said with a grin as he turned to see a big wave coming. "Get ready."
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:51 am

jeep braced himself for some serious surfing.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:52 am

Cassian got up onto his board, surfing like an expert through the wave.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:56 am

jeep followed suit and did some tricky moves.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:58 am

Cassian did some tricks, he flipped in the air with his board and landed back on the wave, swerving from side to side.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:44 am

jeep did some tricks and moved his board so he would come out where the girls were watching from
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:45 am

Cassian followed, his swift movements making him get over to where the girls were in a flash.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:31 am

Kristen/Kody: I was in my room, I was one of the few girls who hadn't spilled their secret, I pulled my brown hair with blonde highlights up and twisted it, I put a baseball cap on to keep my hair in place, I slipped a bikini on underneith my clothes "I just gota get to the beach and I'm home free" I smiled to myself, and sprinted out of my room towards the beach
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:43 am

(lalalalala!)
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 6:32 am

Kristen/Kody: I reached the beach, and without checking for any guys from school, I tore my hat off, letting my hair down, and making me look like my normal self...
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:39 am

jeep finished ridding the wave and made his way to the beach when he saw kristen. "God, shes hot" he whispered to himself
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:03 am

Cassian followed behind Jeep, staring at the girl ahead of them. "She is hot" he said as he let out a flirtatious purr.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:05 am

"shottie!"
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:08 am

Kristen/Kody: I stopped abruptly and whipped around "Can I help you?" I said, a hint of annoyance in my voice
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:11 am

Cassian nudged Jeep, waiting for him to say something.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:14 am

(ohh thought you were farther away so you wouldnt hear us)
jeep blushed
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:15 am

"just umm wanted to ask if you would be interested in joining us for a ice cream, and teach me some manners?" jeep stuttered
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:16 am

"Hahaha" Cassian said as he elbowed Jeep in the stomach and whispered in his ear. "Say something!" he whispered to him as he waited for his friend to say something.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:16 am

[idk, I was bored so I said something xD]
Kristen/Kody: I rolled my eyes "You could use some..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o
Page 4 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next