Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o

Go down 
+3
Kai =]
MistyRain
WoLf_MiStReSs
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest of them all! (Active!)   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:45 am

First topic message reminder :

(cool because I was wondering if Ireth and Derek could be together. If you don't want that then that will be fine with me)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:44 am

"Oh really" jeep said "are you gonna share this story with me or leave me out in the cold"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:50 am

"I will explain" Cassian said in a frantic tone as he began to explain about the whole fight with Josh and how he admitted of liking Alana and saved her life. "And then she kissed me, man I thought she didn't like me and now she does!" he explained, sighing as he remembered her soft lips against his. "Man... she is great."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:21 am

(anyone on?)
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:06 am

"dude you totally just flipped" jeep commented
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:45 pm

"And? She likes me and I like her" Cassian said as he raised his eyebrow, staring at Jeep. "Is that a problem?"
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:10 am

"no im happy for you guys it just sounds all out of the blue"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:26 am

"Yeah where have you been? It all happened when I went to go shoot some hoops in the gym then you know the rest" Cassian said as he took a bite of his icecream.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:42 am

"camping, and at the hospital back home, grandma had a seizure"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:50 am

"Wow harsh" Cassian said as he took another bite of his icecream.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:58 am

"yeah but shes ok now, back to you, how into you is she?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:00 am

"I don't know she kissed me on the lips so that has to say something" Cassian said with a strug as he finished off his icecream.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:52 am

(ok i know i have replied to this like a million times why isnt it showing??? GAH!)
"oh that is good"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:27 am

"Yeah I guess" Cassian said as he shifted in the bed. "Well what about you? Are you going to find that special someone again?"
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:00 pm

"dude i really dont know all i do know is that i need to go and get more ice cream im starving" (sad but true)
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:09 am

"Okay then hey can you get me some more?" Cassian asked curiously to Jeep, he was hungry for more icecream too.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:04 am

"who do you think i am? of course im gonna get you some more! Any preference in flavor?" jeep asked
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:24 pm

"Ummm I guess chocolate vanilla swirl if you don't mind" Cassian said with a grin, it was is favorite icecream.

(chocolate vanilla swirl is my favorite icecream! xD)
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:38 am

"one chocolate vanilla swirl coming up" jeep said walking out.
(i like orange vanilla twist)
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:14 am

"Thanks man" Cassian called to Jeep when his friend had left the room. He layed back on his pillow and sighed as he stared up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:04 am

jeep walked to the food court and went to the soft serve ice cream and got a chocolate vanilla swirl and orange vanilla twist and walked to the line in the register.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:42 am

(lalala can we skip ahead?)
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:08 am

(FINE lol jk where 2? and gah why doesnt anyone come on here anymore?)
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:56 pm

(idk school or vacation over break and i guess to where he is out of the hospital or something)
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:04 am

(kk. EVERYONE GET IN THE TIME MACHINE!!!!)
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:02 pm

(YAY! *gets in time machine dragging Cassian and Ireth*)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o
Page 2 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next