Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o

Go down 
+3
Kai =]
MistyRain
WoLf_MiStReSs
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest of them all! (Active!)   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:45 am

First topic message reminder :

(cool because I was wondering if Ireth and Derek could be together. If you don't want that then that will be fine with me)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:16 am

(pushes buttons on the machine "destination vacation over break!!")
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:18 am

(Yahooooooo!)
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:27 am

((jeez this sounds like we are on the majic school bus, and your ms frizz) time machine transports everyone over to vacation over break. "Thank you for riding jls timemachine, i hope you have a great time at vacation over break, and i hope you all will come back soon and take a trip to critacious period and see the dinosaurs like you have never seen before!" opens door and smiles big"babye")
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:29 am

(ummm thank you?)
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:33 am

((i was impersinating one of those fake airplane attendents, and your welcome. would you start the rp of please, i hate starting, not much of a leader more of a follower))
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:41 am

(umm okay)

Cassian layed down on the couch in his dorm, drinking a coke. "Ahhhh it's good to be home" he said as he turned on the tv and began to watch one of the shows on there.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:44 am

jeep walked out of the bathroom wearing swim trunks. "hey Cassian want to go to the beach with me?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:48 am

"Sure just hold on" Cassian said as he ran into the bathroom and came back with dark green swim trunks on, his chest bare.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:58 am

"ready?" jeep asked holding a towel
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:08 am

"Ready" Cassian said as he grabbed his own towel and walked out of the dormroom.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:10 am

"lets take the jeep, i got everything packed up already in it' jeep said walking towards his car
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:13 am

"Okay" Cassian said as he ran after Jeep, jumping into his car first.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:16 am

jeep ran after him and got in the driving seat and turned on the car and the radio on to 89x and sped of to the beach
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:31 am

"Why do you want to go to the beach?" Cassian asked curiously to Jeep, staring out the window of the car.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:38 am

" i love the beach, the view is amazing" jeep said flashing a smile towards cassian
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:56 am

"Yeah especially the girls" Cassian said with a wink as he stared out the window as they passed the icecream shop and made it to the beach in record time.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:15 am

jeep parked and jumped out of the car and went to grab the surfboards from the roof of the car
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:17 am

"Come on we've gotta catch those waves!" Cassian said, grabbing one of the boards and running out towards the beach.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:30 am

jeep caught up and passed him. he dropped his stuff down and continued running to the waves.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:32 am

Cassian did the same, slinging his shoes off and running towards the water.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:38 am

jeep ran into the waves and laid on the board and paddled towards the huge waves
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:44 am

Cassian did the same, paddling beside Jeep with a grin on his face. He hadn't had this much fun since he was a little kid.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:36 am

jeep paddled out far and saw a huge wave coming "Here it comes!" jeep yelled as he got ready
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:39 am

Cassian got ready, trying not to fall of his board as the wave came up to them sweeping them towards the shore.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:53 am

jeep stood up on his bored and rode the wave expertly. "WOOHOOO!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o   All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Boys Academy!!!! I THINK NAWT! Welcome to the craziest o
Page 3 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next