Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Sunrise Wolf Pack~

Go down 
+5
Midnight-Tiger
WoLf_MiStReSs
Ray
mnm1995
EnchantixBloom
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sunrise Wolf Pack
You watch as a beautiful red she-wolf greets a brute and asks him to join her pack. He growls and tackles her. “Do you even know who I am anymore? Your enemy, remember?” he growls. “I-I didn’t know! You’ve grown so much!” The she-wolf replies. “Excuses, excuses.” He says and attacks. She tries to fight back, but the brute keeps her down. Suddenly, she gets up. The brute tackles her again. She fell to the ground. The brute walks away. You stay still, not knowing what to do.
If you help her, continue reading.
Finally, you decide to help her. You see a wolf going north. The wolf doesn’t notice you. You figure north is the camp of her pack, so you carry her there. You were right, as the wolves begin running towards you. “What did you do to her?!” A wolf asks. You say, “I didn’t do anything!” and describe what you saw. The small pack mumbles a name, but you can’t understand it. Finally, one says, “You were very nice for helping our alpha. You may stay in our camp overnight so when our alpha wakes up, she will be able to speak to you before you leave.”

The next morning, the red she-wolf awakens you. “Hello. You are the wolf that helped me, correct?” she asks. “Yes.” you say, staring at her crystal-blue eyes. “Thank you for helping me. I would like you to join my pack. I would like to get to know you. You seem to be a very kind wolf.”
What do you say? If you say yes, continue reading.
“I will join.” You say. “Thank you. Right now, our pack is very small.” The red she-wolf said. “By the way, what is your name?” You answer and she replies, “My name is Bloom, and as you know, I am the alpha of Sunrise Wolf Pack.” You bow your head, and she tells you about the pack and shows you around the camp.

Sunrise Wolf Pack
Alphas
Bloom [EnchantixBloom]
&
(?)

Betas
Sky [EnchantixBloom]
&
(?)

Med. Wolf
Crystal [EnchantixBloom]

Med. Wolf Apprentice
Opal [Sunny]

Members
Shadow [EnchantixBloom]
Selene I love you * [mnm1995]
Asim** [mnm1995]
Corina [meercat97]
Zephyr Smile ** [meercat97]
Rosko** [Tinsel~*~Tiger]
Curious-Cat* (Cataluna) [Kiss Me I'm Irish [Jorie]]
Lightning** [Kaikai]
Roxian* [Forever Lonely]
Damien** [Forever Lonely]
Demon* [Forever Lonely]
India Rainbow Smile * [Sunny]

Apollo** [Sunny]
Mute [Tiger]
Punk [meercat97]
Skull [Tiger]

Apprentices
Emerald [EnchantixBloom] Mentor: Selene
Shira [mnm1995] Mentor: Shadow

Pup Mothers
Sapphire [EnchantixBloom]
Asia [mnm1995]
Lily-Shine* [Kiss Me I'm Irish [Jorie]]

Pups
Shark [Kaikai]
River [Forever Lonely]
Devil [Forever Lonely]

Rules
1. Regular RP Rules
2. No asking for Alpha Male or Beta.
3. No killing a wolf without permission from the user playing it.
4. You can have up to 6 wolves.
5. Type “Hi!” with your form to show that you read the rules and agree to them.

My Forms
Name: Bloom; Sky; Crystal; Shadow; Sapphire; Emerald
Gender: She-wolf; Brute; She-wolf; Brute; She-wolf; She-wolf
Rank: Alpha Female; Beta; Member; Member; Pup Mother; Pup
Did you come to the pack differently? If so, how: Is the Alpha; Asked to join when it started; Is Bloom's best friend; Was asked to join by Bloom for entering the pack's territory; No- came same way as intro; Came with Sapphire
Description: Beautiful fire-red she-wolf with crystal-blue eyes; Gray brute with blue eyes; White she-wolf with emerald-green eyes; Black brute with green eyes; White she-wolf with blue eyes; Gray she-wolf with green eyes
Other: None; None; None; None; Emerald is her pup; Sapphire is her mother

StarPack
These are the wolves that are now living with StarPack.

Alphas

Betas

Medicine Wolves

Members

Apprentices/Med. Wolf Apprentices

Pup Mothers

Pups

Elders

Becoming the Alpha Male/Beta (Female)
Alpha Male
To become the Alpha Male, you have to have a nice brute (and be a good RPer). Remember, your character has to have flaws and be in the pack for a while. This is the key to Alpha Male.
** = Wants to be Alpha Male
Smile = Caught your eye
Rainbow Smile = Friend
Very Happy = Best Friend
I love you = Crush
Smitten = So close
king = You're the Alpha Male!

Beta
To become the Beta, you have to have a nice she-wolf (and be a good RPer). Remember, your character has to have flaws and be in the pack for a while. This is the key to Beta.
* = Wants to be Beta
Smile = Caught your eye
Rainbow Smile = Friend
Very Happy = Best Friend
I love you = Crush
Smitten = So close
queen = You're the Beta!

Last edited by EnchantixBloom on Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:27 am; edited 29 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:23 am

Zephyr lunged at Skull, knocking him off of Bloom. He growled, sinking his teeth into his neck.

Corina shook her pelt out, attacking Bone again.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:40 am

Shadow bit down hard on Bone's leg. "Scratch!" Bone barked.

Another wolf came out of the bush. He was smaller than the other two, but had very sharp claws. (Don't worry, this is the last wolf. xD I'm running out of names.)

Bloom got up, and left Sky and Zephyr with Skull. She started to attack Scratch.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:48 am

(I can help you with names!)

Corina growled, biting Bone's leg hard.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:05 am

(I'm fine right now.)
Bone shook Corina and Shadow off.

Shadow got back on Bone and pinned him down. "Now, you get out of our territory, or--"

"Never!" Bone growled. He got up from under Shadow and pinned him down.
-
Bloom tried to avoid being scratched by Scratch's claws.
-
Sky bit down hard on Skull's leg.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:10 am

Zephyr growled, rolling around and trying to attack Skull.

Corina growled, turning and helping Bloom.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:16 am

Shadow got up, and tackled Bone. He clawed Bone's underbelly.
-
Bloom fought with Corina. After a while, Scratch got tired. He collapsed on the ground, breathing heavily.
-
Sky tackled Skull, but Skull shook him off.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:17 am

Corina bared her teeth at Scratch, turning to fight Skull with Sky.

Zephyr came up to Bloom's side, staring down at Scratch.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 13 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 13 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 13 Pet ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 13 LKtU ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 13 NpQC
~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 13 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:45 pm

Selene looked at the new wolf. She leapt onto his back and clenched down.

Shira got to the clearing. She stayed in the underbrush trying not to be seen.

Asim leapt into battle against Bone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:38 pm

(Umm, the new wolf is down)

Zephyr growled, sinking his teeth into Skull's leg.

Corina sunk her claws and teeth into Bone's back, not letting go.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:21 pm

Scratch got up and ran away, limping.
"One down, two to go." Bloom said. She began to fight Skull.
Bone let out a wail, but he still wouldn't give up. He clawed Asim.
Shadow went over to Skull and sunk his claws into his back.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:25 am

Corina ran over and pounced onto Bone, attacking him with all her strength.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 13 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 13 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 13 Pet ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 13 LKtU ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 13 NpQC
~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 13 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:59 am

Asim turned on bone. He lashed out at his face, making contact and ripping down his cheek.

Selene grabbed Skull's hind leg between her jaws. She bit down.

Shira watched. Two more to go, she was terrified but still wanted to help. She ran and jumped onto Skulls head, chlenching on with her claws and teeth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:40 am

Corina growled, clawing at Bone's underbelly.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:53 am

EnchantixBloom wrote:
"Want to go on a walk?" Sky asked.
-
Shadow waited for Shira to catch the squirrel. "You can do it." he said.
-
"Hey Rosko, want to patrol the border with me to make sure nobody's in our territory?" Bloom asked.

Rosko: I looked up happily to do something and to do it with Bloom was awsome! "defentily." I said and padded up to her side
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:17 pm

(Sorry, Bloom's fighting with the wolves right now.)

Skull tried to get Shira off of his head. He finally shook her off and fled.

"Enough!" Bone barked. "I don't want to fight any of you. All I want to do is get my revenge." He shook everyone off and tackled Bloom. The two rolled around fighting, but Bone was obviously winning.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:30 pm

(Oh okay mind if i jump in on the action?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:53 am

(WHOA FIGHT! KEWL, I'm gonna just jump in, if that's alright...)

India, who was watching in the background, growled quietly. Bloom was suddenly in a epic duel with someone else. India knew it probably wouldn't end well. She looked back at Opal, who was watching intently. India hesitantly walked foward and playfully nipped at the tail of the intruder, and jumped backwards. She was crouched in a defending posistion, ready at any moment to jump in. India waited for Bloom to whimper for help, when the entire pack might join the fight. She also waited for the other wolf to growl maliciously, warning her to stay out. She had heard him warn the others, but she loved the thrill of a fight.

Opal watched as every little wound was created. She wondered what she might have to help her mentor do. Would she have to fetch some sort of herb, or some old webs? She cringed slightly, as blood oozed from the wounds, but she was used to it. She had seen it on India, and on many other friendly wolves. She wouldn't feel bad. Wounds heal most of the time. India was still jumping into the fight, though it seemed that so recently she had been weak and her blood had stained poor Opal's white pelt. Opal had to be brave.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:41 am

ephyr growled, watching the group.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:47 am

Rosko: I Padded back and forth seperating the wolves from the tangle the alpha was in. ready to jump to the rescue. Growling menecingly

(can I have new wolf?)

Name:Skull
Rank: warrior wants to be alpha or beta anything with power
Do you want to be Alpha Male:YA
Do you want to be Beta (Female):be beta yes, but apperently hes a male
Did you come to the pack differently? If so, how: hasn't arrived yet he gonna be a troubelsome roug
Description: pure white with pale icy blue eyes but his fur is usally maited with dryed blood and mud
Other:look out....
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:42 am

(Sure, Tiger!)
"Opal, get some cobwebs." Crystal said. "It'll help stop bleeding. Do you know what they look like?"
-
Bone clawed Bloom, and it left a deep wound. Bloom tackled Bone and pinned him down. "If you stop entering our territory, life would be better for both of us." Bloom barked.

"It would only be good for you! If I win this fight, I get all of your territory!" Bone said.

"Fine then," Bloom said. "You'll be pretty disappointed though when--"

Suddenly, Bone tackled Bloom and she struggled to get up. "Goodbye, Bloom. Tell StarPack I said hi." he said and lifted up his paw to claw her throat...
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:56 am

Zephyr lunged forward, attacking Bone. He sunk his teeth into his neck, his eyes full of fury.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:00 am

Opal tore her eyes away from the blood, and awoke to the reality. Bloom was in deep trouble. The crimson drops staining both wolves' pelts flashed in her mind as she ran across the woods. On a boulder she saw some white fibers criss-crossing the surface. She grabbed them in her mouth, hoping desperately that would be enough to save their leader.

India hesitated for only one second. She again nipped at the other wolf, before going out on full force. She didn't think that this wolf might kill her, too. She sunk her teeth into his lower back. It wouldn't kill him, she knew, but maybe it would be a signal for the others to help her. She saw that Zephyr had already been there, that she probably hadn't helped much. Still, her heart swelled with glory! Her poor judgment had finally paid off. She had gone into the action when she shouldn't have, and she had done something for the better. She knew Zephyr had already killed the brute, so she released her grip. She had caused a wolf pain. She looked over to Zephyr who was clamped on. India yipped.

(Do you want Bloom to die, because India could back off.)

Last edited by Sunny Baudelaire on Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:01 am

(zephyr came in before India)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:04 am

(wolf mistress, I actually was ready to post, but you had sent it before me. <.< I'll frikkin' edit it, then. India probably never noticed him. She was thinking she was sooo great for saving Bloom. <.< You want me to edit it or not?)
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:08 am

(I guess)

Zephyr growled, feeling blood trickling out of the wound, tainting his lips and teeth a scary red color. He narrowed his eyes, glaring at the wolf for attacking the alpha.

Last edited by WoLf_MiStReSs on Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Sunrise Wolf Pack~
Page 13 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next