Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Sunrise Wolf Pack~

Go down 
+5
Midnight-Tiger
WoLf_MiStReSs
Ray
mnm1995
EnchantixBloom
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sunrise Wolf Pack
You watch as a beautiful red she-wolf greets a brute and asks him to join her pack. He growls and tackles her. “Do you even know who I am anymore? Your enemy, remember?” he growls. “I-I didn’t know! You’ve grown so much!” The she-wolf replies. “Excuses, excuses.” He says and attacks. She tries to fight back, but the brute keeps her down. Suddenly, she gets up. The brute tackles her again. She fell to the ground. The brute walks away. You stay still, not knowing what to do.
If you help her, continue reading.
Finally, you decide to help her. You see a wolf going north. The wolf doesn’t notice you. You figure north is the camp of her pack, so you carry her there. You were right, as the wolves begin running towards you. “What did you do to her?!” A wolf asks. You say, “I didn’t do anything!” and describe what you saw. The small pack mumbles a name, but you can’t understand it. Finally, one says, “You were very nice for helping our alpha. You may stay in our camp overnight so when our alpha wakes up, she will be able to speak to you before you leave.”

The next morning, the red she-wolf awakens you. “Hello. You are the wolf that helped me, correct?” she asks. “Yes.” you say, staring at her crystal-blue eyes. “Thank you for helping me. I would like you to join my pack. I would like to get to know you. You seem to be a very kind wolf.”
What do you say? If you say yes, continue reading.
“I will join.” You say. “Thank you. Right now, our pack is very small.” The red she-wolf said. “By the way, what is your name?” You answer and she replies, “My name is Bloom, and as you know, I am the alpha of Sunrise Wolf Pack.” You bow your head, and she tells you about the pack and shows you around the camp.

Sunrise Wolf Pack
Alphas
Bloom [EnchantixBloom]
&
(?)

Betas
Sky [EnchantixBloom]
&
(?)

Med. Wolf
Crystal [EnchantixBloom]

Med. Wolf Apprentice
Opal [Sunny]

Members
Shadow [EnchantixBloom]
Selene I love you * [mnm1995]
Asim** [mnm1995]
Corina [meercat97]
Zephyr Smile ** [meercat97]
Rosko** [Tinsel~*~Tiger]
Curious-Cat* (Cataluna) [Kiss Me I'm Irish [Jorie]]
Lightning** [Kaikai]
Roxian* [Forever Lonely]
Damien** [Forever Lonely]
Demon* [Forever Lonely]
India Rainbow Smile * [Sunny]

Apollo** [Sunny]
Mute [Tiger]
Punk [meercat97]
Skull [Tiger]

Apprentices
Emerald [EnchantixBloom] Mentor: Selene
Shira [mnm1995] Mentor: Shadow

Pup Mothers
Sapphire [EnchantixBloom]
Asia [mnm1995]
Lily-Shine* [Kiss Me I'm Irish [Jorie]]

Pups
Shark [Kaikai]
River [Forever Lonely]
Devil [Forever Lonely]

Rules
1. Regular RP Rules
2. No asking for Alpha Male or Beta.
3. No killing a wolf without permission from the user playing it.
4. You can have up to 6 wolves.
5. Type “Hi!” with your form to show that you read the rules and agree to them.

My Forms
Name: Bloom; Sky; Crystal; Shadow; Sapphire; Emerald
Gender: She-wolf; Brute; She-wolf; Brute; She-wolf; She-wolf
Rank: Alpha Female; Beta; Member; Member; Pup Mother; Pup
Did you come to the pack differently? If so, how: Is the Alpha; Asked to join when it started; Is Bloom's best friend; Was asked to join by Bloom for entering the pack's territory; No- came same way as intro; Came with Sapphire
Description: Beautiful fire-red she-wolf with crystal-blue eyes; Gray brute with blue eyes; White she-wolf with emerald-green eyes; Black brute with green eyes; White she-wolf with blue eyes; Gray she-wolf with green eyes
Other: None; None; None; None; Emerald is her pup; Sapphire is her mother

StarPack
These are the wolves that are now living with StarPack.

Alphas

Betas

Medicine Wolves

Members

Apprentices/Med. Wolf Apprentices

Pup Mothers

Pups

Elders

Becoming the Alpha Male/Beta (Female)
Alpha Male
To become the Alpha Male, you have to have a nice brute (and be a good RPer). Remember, your character has to have flaws and be in the pack for a while. This is the key to Alpha Male.
** = Wants to be Alpha Male
Smile = Caught your eye
Rainbow Smile = Friend
Very Happy = Best Friend
I love you = Crush
Smitten = So close
king = You're the Alpha Male!

Beta
To become the Beta, you have to have a nice she-wolf (and be a good RPer). Remember, your character has to have flaws and be in the pack for a while. This is the key to Beta.
* = Wants to be Beta
Smile = Caught your eye
Rainbow Smile = Friend
Very Happy = Best Friend
I love you = Crush
Smitten = So close
queen = You're the Beta!

Last edited by EnchantixBloom on Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:27 am; edited 29 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:40 am

Skull: I spied zypher as i stifly walked into camp with inda who seemed pretty sycotic and Opal who was more resanable. I stared at him intently

(should i use mute or wait for bloom?)
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:43 am

(your choice)

Zephyr stared back, stopping where he was.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:58 am

(ill start)
Mute: I padded into a camp wanting to join I saw a scary white wolf with bloody coat. and he was having a stare down with another male. Yikes!
Skull: I wouldn't be the one to drop my gaze first. I held my head high and tail dispite the aches. Flexing and slightly showing my teeth, stance of domanace
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:01 am

A growl rumbled in Zephyr's throat, lifting his head high in the air, no matter how much it hurt.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:11 am

Skull: I smirked and walked stifly and arogantly towrds him. "dont strien yourself." he smiled with to much teeth
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:12 am

Zephyr bared his teeth. "Watch it Skull, your weak just like me, who knows what will happen."

Punk walked around, watching the scene.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:26 am

Skull: I smiled evily, "i'll win, thats what. And you know it." He said even tho he didnt really want to kill him anymore. he had a new target.
Mute: I watched this alien camp. and the two wolve eek. I stepped out of the bushes.
(shes suductive a bit tehe) "hey, boys." I said walking with elgance my ghost eyes looking at skull and Zypher. I stepped between them My tail ran under skulls chin. "Now what ever problems you to have I dont think this 'pack' wants it played out right now, seeing you both have pretty bad boo boos." she smiled running her tial under Zypher.

Skull: I looked at this female. she was tiny but defently had a edge. I droped my gaze to stare at her what female in her right mind would stand between us? I growled but smiled "hey darling." I said pushing her aside. to carry on to where opal and indai were standing
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:28 am

Zephyr backed off, turning and walking away.

Punk layed there, a smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:36 am

MUte: "well hi to you to." I said not happy with the rudness "so who king of the moutain around here, I want to join."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:40 am

"Bloom, she's somewhere around here" Punk barked, coming up to the newcomer. "I'm Punk."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:47 am

I smiled "Im mute, hi." I said watching her with my foggy eyes. te were whiteish blue
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:48 am

"Nice to meet you" Punk barked, her grayish purple eyes glinting in the little light they had.

Last edited by WoLf_MiStReSs on Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:57 am

Mute: "whos that guy?" she asked pointing to Zypher
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:58 am

"That's Zephyr, he's a stubborn one and has been wanting to be alpha, but he isn't even trying to win over her heart or anything" Punk explained, sitting down.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:37 pm

(Sorry, I was at a sleepover. Punk and Mute are accepted.)
"I saw." Bloom told Rosko.
-
Crystal finished treating Zephyr's wounds. "If anything else hurts, just tell me." She said and left. She went over to where Opal was.
-
Shadow went over to Corina. "Hey," he said.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 20 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 20 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 20 Pet ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 20 LKtU ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 20 NpQC
~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 20 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:05 pm

Shira looked at the newcomers, still talking to Corina she said, "The white one looks mean but lonely. And the other one, she looks like there is something wrong with her." she acknowledged.

Selene came back from the woods with a few rabbits and squirrels.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:04 am

Corina nodded in agreement, looking up at Shadow. "Hey."

Zephyr sat at the edge of camp, watching the others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:10 am

Opal looked at Crystal. "Hello," she said quietly. "India is so silly, she thinks Skull would just fall in love with her and they would be together forever." Opal sort of enjoyed gossiping. She knew India would end up mating before her; India was eager to "experience motherhood". Opal thought of the herbs that would be administered during labor, and the pups bothering their mom all day. India thought of pups just magically appearing and quietly suckling.

India sighed. She had wanted to do something important, but oh, well. New wolves were coming in like rats to an old carcass. But of course, when rats came to that bit of meat, there was more meat for the wolves. When all the wolves came to Sunrise Pack, there would be a stronger pack, and benefits for all. Plus, tomorrow, she was going to be hunting with Sky. India liked most males, but this guy was a powerful male. Plus, he was kind and she thought he might've liked her back. Opal never understood what it would be like to be a mother. It would be a blissful experience, India hoped. Opal just wanted to stay innocent and young forever.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:21 am

Zephyr watched the group, staying quiet.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:45 am

"How are you?" Shadow asked.
-
Crystal nodded. "Did you treat any of Skull's wounds?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:10 am

Opal hesitated. "Sort of, just diagnosed them. He appears to have a few bruises, as well. Very sore." She looked at Skull, feeling great sympathy. She told Crystal some of the places she noticed were tender.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 20 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 20 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 20 Pet ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 20 LKtU ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 20 NpQC
~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 20 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:55 am

Selene dropped a squirrel in front of Zypher. She smiled before walking over to Skull and placing a rabbit in front of him.

Shira smiled to Shadow. SHe was glad for the distractions from her pain. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:19 pm

"Hi, Shira. Is your leg better?" Shadow asked.
-
"Okay. I'll get some herbs and go have a look." Crystal said.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:56 pm

Skull: I watched all the wolves with a curisoity, they seemed... nice. I looked over the females, with intrest the most. India seemed giddy but a little too, out there. the wolf with the squirrl in front of him was nice looking. I watched her without words

Mute: "power is what wolves want." I walked over to the group that seemed to be forming by the scary white wolf. Gossip. Awsome. "Hi Im mute, so who boss I want to join."

[im gonna be gone for a week! on vacation try to get hold of a comp, but prob wont! pm updates please!]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:28 am

(Skull, the wolf with the squirell in front of him is Zephyr... I think. O.o
And when are Sky, Selene and India going hunting?)

India walked backwards shyly when Skull's gaze hit her, intense and somewhat repulsed. She sighed. She would make him know! She had her moments, and that was it. She was normal, yes, she was. She was a young adult who acted like a pup. She was about to change, though, and she would make it known!

Opal nodded and followed Crystal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Sunrise Wolf Pack~
Page 20 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next