Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Sunrise Wolf Pack~

Go down 
+5
Midnight-Tiger
WoLf_MiStReSs
Ray
mnm1995
EnchantixBloom
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sunrise Wolf Pack
You watch as a beautiful red she-wolf greets a brute and asks him to join her pack. He growls and tackles her. “Do you even know who I am anymore? Your enemy, remember?” he growls. “I-I didn’t know! You’ve grown so much!” The she-wolf replies. “Excuses, excuses.” He says and attacks. She tries to fight back, but the brute keeps her down. Suddenly, she gets up. The brute tackles her again. She fell to the ground. The brute walks away. You stay still, not knowing what to do.
If you help her, continue reading.
Finally, you decide to help her. You see a wolf going north. The wolf doesn’t notice you. You figure north is the camp of her pack, so you carry her there. You were right, as the wolves begin running towards you. “What did you do to her?!” A wolf asks. You say, “I didn’t do anything!” and describe what you saw. The small pack mumbles a name, but you can’t understand it. Finally, one says, “You were very nice for helping our alpha. You may stay in our camp overnight so when our alpha wakes up, she will be able to speak to you before you leave.”

The next morning, the red she-wolf awakens you. “Hello. You are the wolf that helped me, correct?” she asks. “Yes.” you say, staring at her crystal-blue eyes. “Thank you for helping me. I would like you to join my pack. I would like to get to know you. You seem to be a very kind wolf.”
What do you say? If you say yes, continue reading.
“I will join.” You say. “Thank you. Right now, our pack is very small.” The red she-wolf said. “By the way, what is your name?” You answer and she replies, “My name is Bloom, and as you know, I am the alpha of Sunrise Wolf Pack.” You bow your head, and she tells you about the pack and shows you around the camp.

Sunrise Wolf Pack
Alphas
Bloom [EnchantixBloom]
&
(?)

Betas
Sky [EnchantixBloom]
&
(?)

Med. Wolf
Crystal [EnchantixBloom]

Med. Wolf Apprentice
Opal [Sunny]

Members
Shadow [EnchantixBloom]
Selene I love you * [mnm1995]
Asim** [mnm1995]
Corina [meercat97]
Zephyr Smile ** [meercat97]
Rosko** [Tinsel~*~Tiger]
Curious-Cat* (Cataluna) [Kiss Me I'm Irish [Jorie]]
Lightning** [Kaikai]
Roxian* [Forever Lonely]
Damien** [Forever Lonely]
Demon* [Forever Lonely]
India Rainbow Smile * [Sunny]

Apollo** [Sunny]
Mute [Tiger]
Punk [meercat97]
Skull [Tiger]

Apprentices
Emerald [EnchantixBloom] Mentor: Selene
Shira [mnm1995] Mentor: Shadow

Pup Mothers
Sapphire [EnchantixBloom]
Asia [mnm1995]
Lily-Shine* [Kiss Me I'm Irish [Jorie]]

Pups
Shark [Kaikai]
River [Forever Lonely]
Devil [Forever Lonely]

Rules
1. Regular RP Rules
2. No asking for Alpha Male or Beta.
3. No killing a wolf without permission from the user playing it.
4. You can have up to 6 wolves.
5. Type “Hi!” with your form to show that you read the rules and agree to them.

My Forms
Name: Bloom; Sky; Crystal; Shadow; Sapphire; Emerald
Gender: She-wolf; Brute; She-wolf; Brute; She-wolf; She-wolf
Rank: Alpha Female; Beta; Member; Member; Pup Mother; Pup
Did you come to the pack differently? If so, how: Is the Alpha; Asked to join when it started; Is Bloom's best friend; Was asked to join by Bloom for entering the pack's territory; No- came same way as intro; Came with Sapphire
Description: Beautiful fire-red she-wolf with crystal-blue eyes; Gray brute with blue eyes; White she-wolf with emerald-green eyes; Black brute with green eyes; White she-wolf with blue eyes; Gray she-wolf with green eyes
Other: None; None; None; None; Emerald is her pup; Sapphire is her mother

StarPack
These are the wolves that are now living with StarPack.

Alphas

Betas

Medicine Wolves

Members

Apprentices/Med. Wolf Apprentices

Pup Mothers

Pups

Elders

Becoming the Alpha Male/Beta (Female)
Alpha Male
To become the Alpha Male, you have to have a nice brute (and be a good RPer). Remember, your character has to have flaws and be in the pack for a while. This is the key to Alpha Male.
** = Wants to be Alpha Male
Smile = Caught your eye
Rainbow Smile = Friend
Very Happy = Best Friend
I love you = Crush
Smitten = So close
king = You're the Alpha Male!

Beta
To become the Beta, you have to have a nice she-wolf (and be a good RPer). Remember, your character has to have flaws and be in the pack for a while. This is the key to Beta.
* = Wants to be Beta
Smile = Caught your eye
Rainbow Smile = Friend
Very Happy = Best Friend
I love you = Crush
Smitten = So close
queen = You're the Beta!

Last edited by EnchantixBloom on Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:27 am; edited 29 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:14 am

All done, does it please you?
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:16 am

(yuppers tank u sunny)
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:43 am

Bone got off of Bloom. He was breathing hard, and blood oozed out of his wounds. "Sorry Bone, but my pack needs me." Bloom said.

Bone growled. "You could've just chased me out instead of having me die like this. This was unfair. Almost your whole pack against me. It was completely unfair. But I will get you someday in your dreams. I will haunt them forever..." Bone said, then collapsed on the ground.

Bloom took a deep breath. Her pack was safe, and her enemy was dead. But she wondered if she could sleep, if Bone was going to be in every dream, and every dream would turn into a nightmare.
"Come on, let's go." She told everyone, not caring how much her wounds hurt. Crystal could treat everyone else's, but hers would last forever. She headed toward the pack entrance, sighing.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:51 am

Zephyr grunted, his muscles rippled as he relaxed them, turning and walking off. He licked the blood off his lips, growling softly to himself. He limped slightly, feeling fine not being treated for.

Corina nodded, following the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:02 am

Opal quietly placed the cobwebs at Crystal's feet. She saw the dead wolf, who was thankfully not Bloom on the ground. She whimpered and quietly licked his wounds. He was an enemy, but he was fallen. She nuzzled him and sighed.

India looked at Opal. "How could you? He tried to kill Bloom!" Opal ignored her, which bugged India greatly. "Fine then!" She walked towards Bloom, who was weak and limping, and followed her. India didn't dare look back at the traitor of her sister. India would never understand the fact that dead means dead, enemy or friend.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:05 am

Corina walked okay, stumbling sometimes but being able to walk.

Zephyr looked at the ground, not paying atention to the others as he walked.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 14 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 14 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 14 Pet ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 14 LKtU ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 14 NpQC
~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 14 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:50 am

Shira got up from where she lied. She couldn't put pressure on her paw. She yipped in pain and tried to follow Bloom.

Selene saw Shira, despite her scrapes she lifted her in her jaws and found Sky. She looked at him. Then began walking back to camp.

Asim looked at Opal. He waited silently for her. He wouldn't leave anyone in the woods.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:52 am

Corina looked back at the others, wondering if they were coming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:53 am

Opal stared back at Asim, a deer in the headlights. She looked at the body one more time then slowly walked toward him. "What do they do with him?" she asked sadly.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 14 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 14 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 14 Pet ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 14 LKtU ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 14 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:54 am

Asim looked at Corina. He nodded, motioning that they would come shortly. Then he looked to Opal. "We can bury him outside the borders. He deserves that much. But other than that I don't know."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:55 am

"Would you like me to help?" Corina offered, coming up to the two.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:58 am

Asim smiled slightly to her. "That'd be nice, we should do it tomorrow morning if it's ok with Bloom"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:59 am

Corina nodded. "Sounds good."
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:02 pm

"Okay, you can bury him tomorrow morning." Bloom agreed. She led the way to the camp entrance and walked to where Rosko and Zephyr were standing. "Would you two like to patrol the border with me to make sure that the other wolves have left our territory?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:06 pm

Zephyr nodded. "I'll come" he barked, turning and licking his shoulder, which a patch of fur was missing from.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:18 pm

Crystal sat in front of her den, and everyone formed a line in front of her. She waited for Opal.
-
"Thanks. Will you come, Rosko?" Bloom asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:14 pm

Opal glanced at the carcass once more, then picking up the cobwebs brought the them to Crystal. "Will you need more?" she asked quietly.

India sat down. She had barely gotten scratched in the fight, but she felt bad still.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:48 pm

Asim followed Opal back. He looked behind him and then continued into camp.

Shira let out a yelp as Selene put her down. Her leg just hung there. Her eyes were full of worry and pain.

Selene looked at Shira, she went to Crystal. "Do you have anything to help Shira's pain till you can get to her?" she asked.

((I forgot I had Asia, haha))

Asia had stayed at the camp. She ran towards the others. Scanning over them all she found Shira. She went and sat over by her. "Hi baby." she cooed cleaning the wounds.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:07 pm

"Yes, would you get some?" Crystal asked. "And yes, Selene, here." Crystal gave her a small seed. "It's a poppy seed. Have Shira eat it and it'll help the pain." Crystal started to heal the other wolves' wounds.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:16 pm

Selene nodded and carried it over to Shira. "Eat this, It'll help." she instructed.

Shira began to eat the Poppy Seed. She swallowed and waited.

Asia looked at Selene, "Thank you for watching her." she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:21 pm

Once more, Opal ran towards the rock she had found the cobwebs on. She grabbed a few fibers, then went towards another rock and repeated this action. Everytime she grabbed more, she wondered if she had used the webs on Bone, would he be limping off to live another day? She passed his body and whimpered. She tried to ignore him and ran back towards camp. She walked slowly toward Crystal. She bowed her head a dropped the cobwebs in front of her respectfully.

India hadn't seen Opal by Bone's corpse, but she knew she had stopped there. She sat again, amazed by her sister's connection to a dead enemy. She licked her scrapes and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:25 pm

Shira smiled to her. "Yea their gone." she said careful not to move her leg. "I was on one of their head!" she said proudly. The poppy seed was helping a great deal.

((Woah, were did Bloom's post go?))
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:26 pm

"Thank you, Opal." Crystal said. "Do you want to help me put these on the wounds?"
-
Sky sat in the middle of Selene and India.
-
"Wow! I wish I was in the fight!" Emerald said.

(I deleted it.)

Last edited by EnchantixBloom on Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:28 pm

Selene smiled slightly to Sky. It had been a tiring day.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:31 pm

(You two are posting too fast! xD)

"Wait here." Sky said. He brought back three rabbits. He gave one to Selene, one to India, and ate the last one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Sunrise Wolf Pack~
Page 14 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next