Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
DoctorWho
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female
Number of posts : 604
Nickname: : DW or Doc
DragonEggs : huh?
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Snowflight Wolfpack!
Dare to Enter my kingdom?

A She-wolf was hunting on her borders, and after she had just caught a shrew she smelled something new, She felt a growl rising in her and she crawled trough the bracken and came nose to nose with a He-wolf, She growled," Who do you think you are on my Borders!" She snarled, He dipped his head, trying to hide the way his eyes flashes," My name is Tiger and i wish to join your pack." He said. She stopped growlign and stared at him for a couple heartbeats,She dipped her head,"Very well follow me."

Will you Join?

Forms:
Name:
Baby-wolfs:
Description:
Username:
Other:

Members:
Alpha-Female:Fire(me)
Alpha-Male:
Warriors:Tiger,(me), Shadow(i<3doc)
Hunters:Tiger(me)
Elders:
Pups:River(I<3Doc),Demon(I<3DOC),Roxian(I3DOC)

My Forms:

Name:Fire
Mate:Sorta looking.
Baby-Wolfs:none
Discreption:white and blue, With blue eyes. Can be feirce but kind. always gets into fights. gentle, Not afraid to fight for somthing she wants.

Name:Tiger
Mate:Likes Fire.
Baby-wolfs:none
Discreption:brown with orange blazes, Can be feirce but kind somtimes. cant hold his tongue Fire's best friend. he likes Fire

Last edited by DoctorWho on Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:38 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:53 pm

ORP: Oops, she-wolf. My fault.

rP: Roxian: I got a little closer to Tiger, our pelts brushing, still eyeing Arete.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:37 am

(its okay!)

Arete: "you? can you bark? seems all you are tight lipped?!" she barked at Roxian
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:48 am

Roxian: I growled, barring my teeth. "You're lucky we're in the same pack."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:54 am

Arete : I sighed. "im not that lucky yet, I havent been excepted." she rolled her eyes. "but Im mean not harm." her mood changed compltyly as she layed on the grown and rolled over and exsposed her belly.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:59 am

Roxian: I rolled my eyes, and pressed closer to Tiger.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:00 am

Arte I soot up.....
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:05 am

Roxian: "Yes?" I asked, seeing her get up.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:12 am

"well im not going to lay like that all day." she said eyeing tiger.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:16 am

Roxian: I noticed she was eyeing Tiger, and my eyes narrowed to slits.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:21 am

Arete shrugged and looked around for other brutes
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:24 am

Roxian: I smiled in satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:59 am

(shadow prehaphse can be her next target? even if hes got a mate mwhahahaha)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:03 am

ORP: No mate, but he has his eyes on someone.

RP: Shadow headed towards the kill pile.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:11 am

Arete: Ah a brute! I walked over to him. "hello." she said flicking the fur from her face.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:21 am

"Hello," Shadow barked, looking for something juicy.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:24 am

Arete: I smiled. "whats your name, Im arete."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:26 am

"I'm Shadow," HE barked, looking up.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:38 am

"a classic bad boy name HU?" she teased
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:42 am

Shadow rolled his eyes. "No, because I'm the only one from my litter that can hide in the shadows."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:43 am

Arete smiled. "cute"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:50 am

Shadow soghed. "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:49 am

She smiled and walked off
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:29 am

Shadow was somewhat confused, so he followed her.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:17 am

Arete: I looked over my shoulder questioningly "yes?" she asked still walking
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:33 am

"What was the point of that?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next