Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
DoctorWho
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female
Number of posts : 604
Nickname: : DW or Doc
DragonEggs : huh?
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Snowflight Wolfpack!
Dare to Enter my kingdom?

A She-wolf was hunting on her borders, and after she had just caught a shrew she smelled something new, She felt a growl rising in her and she crawled trough the bracken and came nose to nose with a He-wolf, She growled," Who do you think you are on my Borders!" She snarled, He dipped his head, trying to hide the way his eyes flashes," My name is Tiger and i wish to join your pack." He said. She stopped growlign and stared at him for a couple heartbeats,She dipped her head,"Very well follow me."

Will you Join?

Forms:
Name:
Baby-wolfs:
Description:
Username:
Other:

Members:
Alpha-Female:Fire(me)
Alpha-Male:
Warriors:Tiger,(me), Shadow(i<3doc)
Hunters:Tiger(me)
Elders:
Pups:River(I<3Doc),Demon(I<3DOC),Roxian(I3DOC)

My Forms:

Name:Fire
Mate:Sorta looking.
Baby-Wolfs:none
Discreption:white and blue, With blue eyes. Can be feirce but kind. always gets into fights. gentle, Not afraid to fight for somthing she wants.

Name:Tiger
Mate:Likes Fire.
Baby-wolfs:none
Discreption:brown with orange blazes, Can be feirce but kind somtimes. cant hold his tongue Fire's best friend. he likes Fire

Last edited by DoctorWho on Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:38 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:09 am

Shadow picked abuck off the pile for her, and put it down, a little worried that she would snap at him again.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:17 am

(ello)
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:26 am

ORP: Hallo!

That's 'Hello!' in German.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 7 BUcdSnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 7 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:36 am

Name: Lightning ; Shark ; Thunder
Mate: None yet ; Likes River ; Likes Fire
Baby-wolfs: None ; He is one! xD ; None
Description: Yellowish brute with a black lightning bolt stripe down his back ; Grey pup with jet black paws ; Black wolf with grey paws
Username: Ghetto Azn Kaikai
Other: None
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:37 am

(whats happening?)
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7