Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
DoctorWho
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female
Number of posts : 604
Nickname: : DW or Doc
DragonEggs : huh?
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Snowflight Wolfpack!
Dare to Enter my kingdom?

A She-wolf was hunting on her borders, and after she had just caught a shrew she smelled something new, She felt a growl rising in her and she crawled trough the bracken and came nose to nose with a He-wolf, She growled," Who do you think you are on my Borders!" She snarled, He dipped his head, trying to hide the way his eyes flashes," My name is Tiger and i wish to join your pack." He said. She stopped growlign and stared at him for a couple heartbeats,She dipped her head,"Very well follow me."

Will you Join?

Forms:
Name:
Baby-wolfs:
Description:
Username:
Other:

Members:
Alpha-Female:Fire(me)
Alpha-Male:
Warriors:Tiger,(me), Shadow(i<3doc)
Hunters:Tiger(me)
Elders:
Pups:River(I<3Doc),Demon(I<3DOC),Roxian(I3DOC)

My Forms:

Name:Fire
Mate:Sorta looking.
Baby-Wolfs:none
Discreption:white and blue, With blue eyes. Can be feirce but kind. always gets into fights. gentle, Not afraid to fight for somthing she wants.

Name:Tiger
Mate:Likes Fire.
Baby-wolfs:none
Discreption:brown with orange blazes, Can be feirce but kind somtimes. cant hold his tongue Fire's best friend. he likes Fire

Last edited by DoctorWho on Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:38 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:05 am

Massie Block wrote:
I <3 Doctor Who! wrote:
"Sounds like the perfect place for deer," He said, smiling.
~
Demon: I smiled a little more, scared.
~
Roxian: I reutend the smile.
~
River: I playfully batted at his nose.

Brooke smilied and headed toward the exit

" Lets go," Bloodfeather answered

Tiger smilied, lovingly.(you have to change tigers name because i alrady have one!)Doc.

Dreamer laughted
Shadow followed, smiling.

~

Demon: "Alright." I stood and stretched.
~
Roxian: My fur warmed a little. "Is there a lake around here?" I asked him. I couldn't remember the last time I had gone swimming.
~
River: I smiled, and wiggled from underneath him.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWho
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:53 pm

(yes!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:38 am

Eros's eyes opened wider. He had not been expecting anything of the sort. But he smiled calmly and licked her ear. "I'm flattered Fire, and I think I like you too,"
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:23 am

Kiba and arete walked together in a unknowen woods
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:30 am

I <3 Doctor Who! wrote:
Massie Block wrote:
I <3 Doctor Who! wrote:
~
~
~

Tiger smilied, lovingly.(you have to change tigers name because i alrady have one!)Doc.

Dreamer laughted

~

~
Roxian: My fur warmed a little. "Is there a lake around here?" I asked him. I couldn't remember the last time I had gone swimming.
~

Brooke waited for him to catch up

Bloodfeather waited for ehr

Dreamer shoke his pelt

" Yep" ( to Roxain)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:35 am

Arete: I wipped my mane of fur that was tangled in leafs on my head. The leafs fluttered noisly to the ground.

Kiba: my hide twitched as i felt the leafs flutter against them tickling. I picked up the pass as we begain to smell a pack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:42 am

Brooke sighetd waiting for Shadow. ": Come on slow pock!"
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:51 am

Arete: I leaped over the log at the edge of the camp of a pack. I watched as a tiny she-wolf yelled at a jet black muscular male.

Kiba: I cleaned breifly my red coat and white underbelly then turned my green eyes to my sister, her dark red coar and black stripes and circles around her eyes were perfect and sparkling. she landed her black paws graceflly beside me as she lept the log. "lets go." and we walked up to brook
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:54 am

"hello?"
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:59 am

Kiba: I lowered my head as i sat slouching my shoulder blades sticking up high my fur ruffled on the bone. I lowred to show that I ment no harm. "Im kiba, this is my sis-"

Arete: My brother lowred his head like a polite fool. I punched him with my paw making him stumble over when he was intrudusing me. "Im arete this dim wits sister." she said keeping her head and tail high showing a alpha kinda stance. My brother begain to strightin up more regulary sitting like now. good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:03 am

Name: Dreamer;Sunny;Luna
Mate: all sibs
Baby-wolfs: whats;whats;whats
Description: orange pelt, with cool blue eyes; yellowish pelt with coool blue eyes; greyish pelt with cool blue eyes

Username: Massie Block
Other: sibs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:04 am

Dreamer, Sunnya nd LUna appered at brooke side.

Brooke dispeared by Shadow.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:07 am

Kiba: A stood as my sister made rude remarks making the she-wolf run. I sneered at her. what a idiot

Arete: I ignored him. "Body gurads?" she said airgaintly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:08 am

Luna steped in, and grolwed, "what?" she spat, ehr eyes haunting
Back to top Go down
DoctorWho
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:17 am

She almost purred.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:18 am

Arete: Smiled. Oh a toy!she thought. "nah," she said looking her over. "Maybe a chew toy tho? or a pet? maybe one of those work dogs for dog sleds." She teased looking her over

Kiba: I growled with discust. "Arete!" I scoled her. "This Is pack we want to join! are you out of your Head!"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:59 am

Massie Block wrote:
I <3 Doctor Who! wrote:
Massie Block wrote:
I <3 Doctor Who! wrote:
~
~
~

Dreamer laughted

~

~
~

Brooke waited for him to catch up

Bloodfeather waited for ehr

Dreamer shoke his pelt

" Yep" ( to Roxain)
Shadow ran over. "Sorry."

~

Demon: I didn't walk quickly, but I didn't take my time.

~

River: "Your'e stron," I barked, smiling.
~
Roxian: I smiled, pleased. "Could you take me ther?"
Back to top Go down
DoctorWho
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:27 pm

She licked Eros back," I'm glad."She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:45 am

Arete stepped behind the she-wolf ad walked pass so she could find another more senceable wolf to speak to
Back to top Go down
DoctorWho
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 1:48 am

Tiger gorlwe
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 4:33 am

Arete: I looked to a much larger wolf then i. "you maybe?" she asked chalangingly.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:22 am

Roxian: "What?"
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:40 am

"Rude rude." Siad arte to tiger. "oh well whos alpha in this wood?""
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:04 pm

Roxian: I eyed the new brute catiously.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:43 am

KIba flashed his teeth at his sister Arete. What a female dog she was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)   SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SnowFlight Wolf Pack (dare to join?)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next