Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Magic wolf play-mnm,meg,and kia only-

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
~Meg~
Geek
Geek
~Meg~

Female
Number of posts : 184
Nickname: : Meg
DragonEggs : Magic wolf play-mnm,meg,and kia only- - Page 2 Ck7N
Magic wolf play-mnm,meg,and kia only- - Page 2 HF9Z
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Icicle Creek:Nala Female Brave,Liberty Female shy but playful, Sharp tooth Runt male sneaky.Crakle Rock:Nala Brave Female,Liberty Female shy but playful,Trusty Male brave (Nala's and libertys dad),Sharp Tooth male Runt sneaky.Welcome to the North Pole:Meg Female 16 kid,Kim Female 18 Kid,Ashley Female 19 (megs friend), Prancer reindeer male 5 (megs pet),Spot male reindeer 14 (kims pet),Brownie 12 female horse (kims horse),Skamps 4 male dog (kims dog),Mittens 2 female kitten(kims cat). Sun Set Adcademy:Emma female,Breena female, Ally female, Kimmy female, Ashley female. Horse RP:Brownie female, Midnight Male.Florida University:Carly Hamlon female 15, Kim Hamlon female 16, Ashley Packer 15, Rob Hankey male 17,Drake Hathaway male 16.

Magic wolf play-mnm,meg,and kia only- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Magic wolf play-mnm,meg,and kia only-   Magic wolf play-mnm,meg,and kia only- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:39 am

First topic message reminder :

this is a magic wolf play i know we use crakle rock and icicle creek a lot so this is like them together but in spring i hope you enjoy
My forms:
Name:sharp tooth
Description:Small gray runt pup with a white fluffy chest and blue cristal eyes
Personality:Energetic,hyper always want to go everywhere with everyone
Powers (3):Speedy,teleportation,can break anything in one bit
Other:on his left ear on the tip there is a black heart of fur

Name:Liberty
Description:has blue white fur has green shimmering eyes on the tips of the ears there is black
Personality:sweet,shy,everytime she mets a cute boy she plays by hiding behide trees and stuff like that for the boy to find here
Powers (3):Super hearing,Invisiblity,heating power
Other:is sisters with Nala

Name:Nala
Description:Purple white fur black on tips of ears and blue shimmering eyes
Personality:sweet,likes attention,stroung
Powers (3):Can hear thinking,freeze time,changes colors for her mood
Other:is sisters with liberty

form:
Name:
Discreption:
powers(3):
Other:

charries
nala (meg-Warrior)
liberty(meg-warrior)
sharp tooth(Meg-pup)
lighing(kia-warrior)
shark(kia-pup)
angel(kia-warrior)

Last edited by ~Meg~ on Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.megsfun.omgforum.net

AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Magic wolf play-mnm,meg,and kia only- - Page 2 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Magic wolf play-mnm,meg,and kia only- - Page 2 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Magic wolf play-mnm,meg,and kia only- - Page 2 Pet Magic wolf play-mnm,meg,and kia only- - Page 2 LKtU Magic wolf play-mnm,meg,and kia only- - Page 2 NpQC
Magic wolf play-mnm,meg,and kia only- - Page 2 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Magic wolf play-mnm,meg,and kia only-   Magic wolf play-mnm,meg,and kia only- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:19 am

Shira yawned and stretched then got comfy again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
~Meg~
Geek
Geek
~Meg~

Female
Number of posts : 184
Nickname: : Meg
DragonEggs : Magic wolf play-mnm,meg,and kia only- - Page 2 Ck7N
Magic wolf play-mnm,meg,and kia only- - Page 2 HF9Z
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Icicle Creek:Nala Female Brave,Liberty Female shy but playful, Sharp tooth Runt male sneaky.Crakle Rock:Nala Brave Female,Liberty Female shy but playful,Trusty Male brave (Nala's and libertys dad),Sharp Tooth male Runt sneaky.Welcome to the North Pole:Meg Female 16 kid,Kim Female 18 Kid,Ashley Female 19 (megs friend), Prancer reindeer male 5 (megs pet),Spot male reindeer 14 (kims pet),Brownie 12 female horse (kims horse),Skamps 4 male dog (kims dog),Mittens 2 female kitten(kims cat). Sun Set Adcademy:Emma female,Breena female, Ally female, Kimmy female, Ashley female. Horse RP:Brownie female, Midnight Male.Florida University:Carly Hamlon female 15, Kim Hamlon female 16, Ashley Packer 15, Rob Hankey male 17,Drake Hathaway male 16.

PostSubject: Re: Magic wolf play-mnm,meg,and kia only-   Magic wolf play-mnm,meg,and kia only- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:17 am

(the next day)
"now what are we gonna do today?"sharp tooth said annoyed
Back to top Go down
http://www.megsfun.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic wolf play-mnm,meg,and kia only-   Magic wolf play-mnm,meg,and kia only- - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic wolf play-mnm,meg,and kia only-
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2