Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stranded on a island

Go down 
+5
Midnight-Tiger
Star2Be
EnchantixBloom
Feisty_Feline
Nickjonas4ever
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

Stranded on a island - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 12:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Imagine you are in the ocean with all your friends on a one week cruise. your parents let you go because it seemed safe. But now a current swept away you and your boat. You and all of your people fell out of the boat and now you have to swim to a nearby deserted island that is near you. now imagine that you are stranded on a island. you have no way to get out and you barely have enough food to surrvive on your own. You have to work for food, And you also have to get along with the people you are stranded with. Sorta like "Survival of the fittest." And cellphones or Any devices or Such that can call do not work on this island. Can you surrvive?

Rules: 10 Characters at the most
No powerplay of other charries
havefun!

FORMS:
Name:
Eqipment you have with you:
Personality:

MY FORMS:
Name: Ayla jonas
Looks: Stranded on a island - Page 4 6foxec
Eqipment you have with you: A back pack with A few snacks, Money, Scissors, A mirror, makeup, Paper and 4 Changes of clothes.
Personality: Sweet and outgoing, Smart and caring

Name: Amber snow
Looks: Stranded on a island - Page 4 2re5low
Equipment you have with you: 3 Water bottels, 1 Snack, Mirrow, Pocket knife, Extra pair of shoes, 3 changes of clothes, And Sunglasses

Last edited by Hotncold on Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm

AuthorMessage
Ha!LeY
Loser
Loser
Ha!LeY

Female
Number of posts : 59
Nickname: : Hailey
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:03 am

"Thats good! do u guys want come cocanuts?" Said Vanessa
"O hi guys!" Said Zac
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:43 am

"sure" jess said smiling
James and jess waved
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
Ha!LeY
Loser
Loser
Ha!LeY

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:15 am

"ok can u help me find some BIG rocks? I need to throw one to knock some cokunuts down!" said vanessa
"sure anything for u vanessa" Said zac
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:16 am

"thanks!" called jss over the shoulder.
"are you going to be okay?" asked james to the girl he had just saved
Back to top Go down
Ha!LeY
Loser
Loser
Ha!LeY

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:21 am

(r u talking to me?)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:25 am

(Jess was not james)
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:25 am

"I would Love some Cocunuts!!"

Ayla said Running Up.
Back to top Go down
Ha!LeY
Loser
Loser
Ha!LeY

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:50 am

"Ok here ya go Ayla! I hope u like em!" Said Vanessa
"Can i have one?" Asked Zac
"Sure Zac! Anything for u!" said vanessa
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:45 am

"Hmm... I wonder how we can get out of here..."

Ayla said Starting to Walk in circles with her cocunut.
Back to top Go down
Ha!LeY
Loser
Loser
Ha!LeY

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 5:08 am

(rofl)
"Maybe we could build a raft?" Said Vanessa
"We could boogie bored out of here!" Said Zac
"No way Zac" said vanessa who is not frusterated
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 5:31 am

Jess and james woke up.
Back to top Go down
Ha!LeY
Loser
Loser
Ha!LeY

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:57 pm

" Finally ur up" Said Vanessa "Now u can help make a raft"

Vanessa goes to find zac to ask him to help find sticks.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:38 am

Name: Roxian ; Coulter ; Diana ; PAtrick
Looks: Taller than average, waist length black hair with red highlights, mysterious brown eyes, long black nails with red tips, no tan, no freckles ; Average height, earl ength bright brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, somewhat musculuar, light tan, no freckles ; Average height, mid-back length dark brown hair with light brown highlights, brown eyes that change lightness/darkness with mood, long red nails with black tips, light tan, many freckles ; Taller than average, short black, semi-spikey hair, dark brown eyes, musculuar (doesn't show), light tan, few freckles
Eqipment you have with you: Water bottles, black silk hat with red insdie (can be reversed), flash light, extra batteries, and drawing equipment ; Water bottle and a flashlight ; Water bottles, chip bags, red silk hat, flash light, extra bulb/batteries, and a few books ; Extra batteries, two flashlights, water bottles
Personality: Quiet, shy sometimes, has a hard exterior but on the inside needs someone to care about her, smart, and draws a lot ; Funny, somewhat smart, talkative, only shy and nervous around the girl(s) he likes, and outgoing ; Semi-quiet, smart, shy around crush, sort of tough extrerior with a soft inside, outgoing, curious, adventurous, and enjoys reading ; ASmart, caring, friendly, protective (sometimes), isn't easy to read emotions, and sensitive to some things
Back to top Go down
Ha!LeY
Loser
Loser
Ha!LeY

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am

Roxian,Coulter, Diana and PAtrick
"welcome guys!" said vanessa
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:03 am

PAtrick was prepared.
Diana: I giggled. "Chill, Patrick."
"Sorry."
Roxian: "It's alright."
"Hi."
Back to top Go down
Ha!LeY
Loser
Loser
Ha!LeY

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:38 am

"u guys wanna help build da raft?" said vanessa inpatently
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:04 am

Diana: "Na."
Roxian: I shook my head. "After I at least get a picture done of this place."
"Alright."
"I'll keep a watch on the girls."
Back to top Go down
Ha!LeY
Loser
Loser
Ha!LeY

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:19 am

"Ok Well anyone have a axe or knife or something to cut with?" Said Vanessa
" I have a MultieTule" said zac
"I MEAN SOMETHING TO CUT TREES WITH!" said vanessa getting more frusterated
(oops caps)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:40 am

"Be right back." Coulter ran off, heading towards a big boudler. He got a semi-boulder and began to sharpen it.
Back to top Go down
Ha!LeY
Loser
Loser
Ha!LeY

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 3:56 am

"ok" said Vanessa
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:07 am

Roxian: I sat down, and began to draw a picture of the isliand we were stuck on.
Back to top Go down
Ha!LeY
Loser
Loser
Ha!LeY

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:41 am

"wow" vanessa said looking over Roxian's sholder "u r a awesome drawer!"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:53 pm

Roxian: PErsonal space!
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:35 pm

ORP: I might join, any space left?
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:03 am

Jess stood shaking the sand from her extramy tiny yellow dress that just passed her but, it also hung low on her chest and had tiny spigetti straps.

James snored
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stranded on a island
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next