Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stranded on a island

Go down 
+5
Midnight-Tiger
Star2Be
EnchantixBloom
Feisty_Feline
Nickjonas4ever
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

Stranded on a island Empty
PostSubject: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 12:21 am

Imagine you are in the ocean with all your friends on a one week cruise. your parents let you go because it seemed safe. But now a current swept away you and your boat. You and all of your people fell out of the boat and now you have to swim to a nearby deserted island that is near you. now imagine that you are stranded on a island. you have no way to get out and you barely have enough food to surrvive on your own. You have to work for food, And you also have to get along with the people you are stranded with. Sorta like "Survival of the fittest." And cellphones or Any devices or Such that can call do not work on this island. Can you surrvive?

Rules: 10 Characters at the most
No powerplay of other charries
havefun!

FORMS:
Name:
Eqipment you have with you:
Personality:

MY FORMS:
Name: Ayla jonas
Looks: Stranded on a island 6foxec
Eqipment you have with you: A back pack with A few snacks, Money, Scissors, A mirror, makeup, Paper and 4 Changes of clothes.
Personality: Sweet and outgoing, Smart and caring

Name: Amber snow
Looks: Stranded on a island 2re5low
Equipment you have with you: 3 Water bottels, 1 Snack, Mirrow, Pocket knife, Extra pair of shoes, 3 changes of clothes, And Sunglasses

Last edited by Hotncold on Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 12:40 am

Name: Anastasia
Looks: bleach blonde hair, spiky and short, brown eyes, Goth, shorter, petite, pale
Eqipment you have with you: I-pod, black backpack with a lot of food, it was oringinall yher mini fridge for the cruise.
Personality: quiet, shy, smart, submissive, emotional, mysterious

Name: Caitlyn
Looks: long brunette hair, hazel eyes, very tall, average weight,
Eqipment you have with you: Laptop, but no internet, small backpack with hygiene needs
Personality:fiunny, spunky, witty, fun, lvoing, caring, kind, outgoing, fun, playful, easy going, mysterious

Name: Seamus
Looks: long dark born almost black hair that hangs overthe right side of his face, glasses, brown eyes,
Eqipment you have with you: back pack with random helpful stuff in it
Personality: funny, outogin, obnoxious, easy going, charming, easy going, fun, playful, curious.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 1:01 am

(Thanks For joining!! Rp??)
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:20 am

Name: Emma
Looks: Straight brown hair, green eyes, tall.
Eqipment you have with you: 2 Water Bottles, a flashlight with not much battery left, and lots of food.
Personality: Fun, Outgoing, Impatient.

Name: Lilly
Looks: Curly blonde hair, blue eyes, short.
Eqipment you have with you: Some food, 3 cans of pink lemonade, and her DS.
Personality: Sweet, Shy, Caring.

Name: Jake
Looks: Light brown hair, brown eyes, tall.
Eqipment you have with you: Small first-aid kit with only band-aids, lots of food, and a water bottle.
Personality:
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:53 am

(Thanks 4 joining. I guess we can rp now.)

Ayla and amber finally got to the shore of the island. They sat down panting.
"Where are we?" Ayla asked.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:05 am

Emma kept swimming. She was exausted. She swam and swam as the waves pushed her back. She couldn't make it. She stopped and started to drown, then a handsome guy swam and saved her, and took her to shore. When they reached the island, she asked, "Who are you?" The guy replied, "My name's Jake." Emma smiled, "Thanks for saving my life, Jake," and they walked off the island to meet the others.

Lilly grunted. Her parents had made it to the another island, but it was out of sight. The wave pushed her toward another island, and she swam along. She was glad she survived, but would she be alone, on the island that was a few miles ahead? After she swam the next mile, the 11-year old couldn't make it. She closed her eyes, and felt the wave take her closer. She felt no more as she was washed up on the island, unconsious.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:10 am

Ayla Shouted when she saw lily
"Oh no, Is she okay?!"

"Hi" Amber said to Emma and jake.
"Are you okay emma?"
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:23 am

Caitlyn didn't hesitate, she ran to the small girl and felt for a pulse, she felt one, "Come help me!"
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:38 am

Ayla swam over.

" I am helping."
I said stuggling to lift her.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:07 am

Emma replied, "I'm fine."
Lilly opened her eyes. "Wh-Who are you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:11 am

"Don't worry, we are here to help you."

Ayla said smiling and carrying Lily on her back.

Last edited by Hotncold on Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:36 am

Caitlyn followed and opened her smallpack a tiny first aid was in there.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 7:09 am

"It's okay lily. we are here to help you."
Ayla said smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 2:32 am

Name:Taylor

Looks: Stranded on a island Taylor-swift-b03
Eqipment you have with you: 3 backpakcs, 1 make-up bag, papper, pens, a lighter, mic, hey gauiar, first aid kit, her phone, carman, heathy foods like,apples, nuts, peautunt butter ect. 3 cookies, 5 cupcakes. 2 pairs of cowboy boots, 2 pairs of heels, 7 outfits ( i suitecase)
Personality: Talyor is sweet, and funny. Shje is also a veyr good sporty, and loves to laugh and have fun. Talyor is smart, witty, playful, easy going, and very strong.

Name:Carson
Looks: shagy blakc hair, with beatiful blue eyes. Her is very tan and wears a shark tooth necklace.
Eqipment you have with you: backpack, 3 water jugs, ropes, a sheet, chex mix, penuicals, an arrow head.
Personality: will unfold.

Name: Kelly
Looks:Stranded on a island Kellie-Pickler-bna06
Eqipment you have with you: 3 suite cases, sunglasses, lip gloss, blush, eye shadow, eye liner, purple fuzzy pen, floss, hair stighter/curler, shampoo, condier,
Personality: will unfoldd
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:30 am

((It's 2 ls.))

"Thanks. I'm fine now." Lilly said.
Emma and Jake started exploring the island.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 1:28 am

"Okay, great."

Ayla said wondering how they were to surrvive.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 5:08 am

FORMS:
Name: Jackie Evans
Looks:
Chest-length thick, bouncy, semi-wavy brunette-black (selena gomez
hair) hair, sparkling emerald green eyes, tall, skinny, large curve,
gorgeous,
Eqipment you have with you: 3 backpacks, 1 suit case.
Back pack 1 (the food bag she brought with her and snatched from the
kitchen on the cruise): 7 apples, 3 packages of crackers, 2 tubs of
peanut butter, 10 bananas, 2 bunches of grapes, 2 packages of cookies,
1 bag of walnuts, 2 loaves of bread, 1 can of peaches, 1 pack of
pudding cups, 5 boxes of penne pasta, 2 packages of rice, 1 forty-count
box of Nutri-Grain bars, 2 packages of hotdogs, 2 boxes of cereal, 2
bags of baby carrots, 1 package of chicken nuggets, 1 bag of chips, 3
cans of soup. Backpack 2 (drinks/fun): 18 water bottles, 5 extra-large
jugs of water, 2 bottles OJ, 2 boxes of Capri Sun, 2 bottles of
Lemonade, Ipod, Laptop, cell phone, 4 books (Eclipse, Breaking Dawn,
The Day the World Ended, Harry Potter 7), jumbo-writing journal,
pencils/pens, Nintendo DS and 4 games. Backpack 3
(Toiletries/Cosmetics): TONS of makeup, fash wash, face moistruizer,
toiletries, soap, shampoo/conditioner, razors, washcloths, towels,
makeup remover, etc. Suitcase: 10 changes of clothes, hats, 5 pairs of
shoes, 3 bathing suits, rain coat
Personality: Jackie is sweet,
kind, smart, independent, stubborn, a heavy-packer, a little paranoid
at times, confident, friendly, an amazing leader, determined, well
never leave anyone behind, born leader

Eqipment you have with you: A back pack with A few snacks, Money, Scissors, A mirror, makeup, Paper and 4 Changes of clothes.
Personality: Sweet and outgoing, Smart and caring
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:02 am

(Thanks for joining.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:05 am

Carson,Talyor and Kelly all walked along teh beach. Kelly was doing cartwheels and round offs in a mid thin red strapless sun dress with a black and yellow binki underneather.
The waves crashes asisit, Talyor's hands as she traced the fur on her horse ( cna she have a pet(s) that she found?)
Carson smilei dat his sisters as he walked with blue and brown swim shorts on.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:11 am

(Ya, That's a great idea xDD)
"Hey," Ayla said as she saw Kelly. "I am ayla. What's ur name??"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:15 am

9tyeaa!!)

" Im Kelly, she said smiling.her sandy blond colored hair, has fallen in beaufiul face. she shoke her head and the hair fell abkc into place.

alyor graped teh beaufiul black hores's mane, and pulled ehr self on him.she kicked him twice and the stallion whent into a steady trot.

Carson wounded into the forest, to be found byu a littler of small wolf puppies and their parents dieding.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:21 am

"Nice to meet you!! I love your name!"
Ayla said smiling.

Amber saw Taylor and carson. She smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:24 am

" Thank you! You too!" Kelly said smiling.

Talyor troted over to where Amber was. Harry, what she name dteh horse, came to a slow wlak, then a halt.

Carson got down on his knees. alll butone puppy backed away. A small, purple ( i know werid) and balck she wolf charged at him, and started to lick his face. Soon the other 4 otehr puppies followed.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:29 am

CAitlyn walked around the island finding tinder to start a fire.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:30 am

"Hello there," Amber said smiling.
"I am amber. who are you?"

"Hey, who are you?"
Ayla said walking twoards caitlyn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stranded on a island
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next