Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stranded on a island

Go down 
+5
Midnight-Tiger
Star2Be
EnchantixBloom
Feisty_Feline
Nickjonas4ever
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

Stranded on a island - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 12:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Imagine you are in the ocean with all your friends on a one week cruise. your parents let you go because it seemed safe. But now a current swept away you and your boat. You and all of your people fell out of the boat and now you have to swim to a nearby deserted island that is near you. now imagine that you are stranded on a island. you have no way to get out and you barely have enough food to surrvive on your own. You have to work for food, And you also have to get along with the people you are stranded with. Sorta like "Survival of the fittest." And cellphones or Any devices or Such that can call do not work on this island. Can you surrvive?

Rules: 10 Characters at the most
No powerplay of other charries
havefun!

FORMS:
Name:
Eqipment you have with you:
Personality:

MY FORMS:
Name: Ayla jonas
Looks: Stranded on a island - Page 5 6foxec
Eqipment you have with you: A back pack with A few snacks, Money, Scissors, A mirror, makeup, Paper and 4 Changes of clothes.
Personality: Sweet and outgoing, Smart and caring

Name: Amber snow
Looks: Stranded on a island - Page 5 2re5low
Equipment you have with you: 3 Water bottels, 1 Snack, Mirrow, Pocket knife, Extra pair of shoes, 3 changes of clothes, And Sunglasses

Last edited by Hotncold on Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm

AuthorMessage
Ha!LeY
Loser
Loser
Ha!LeY

Female
Number of posts : 59
Nickname: : Hailey
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:25 am

(ya i think so)
"Sorry" said vanessa
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 6:47 am

ORP: She thought that.
Back to top Go down
Ha!LeY
Loser
Loser
Ha!LeY

Female
Number of posts : 59
Nickname: : Hailey
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:10 am

(o sorry)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:17 am

(am i in this?)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:51 am

sdtfyghjkl (HI PPL STILL HERE)
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:28 pm

ORP: Can I just hop in?
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Stranded on a island - Page 5 BUcdStranded on a island - Page 5 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:59 am

Name: Cosmo
Looks: A short male with shaggy brown hair
Eqipment you have with you: Old radio, wires, a mirror, blowdryer, some paper, hiking equipment and a tennis ball
Personality: Smart, inventive, trouble maker, annoying, snappy,
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:25 am

ORP: Yes??
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
DragonEggs : Stranded on a island - Page 5 BUcdStranded on a island - Page 5 QHeo

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:43 am

[?]
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:46 am

(idk have no idea whats goin on///)
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:30 am

[me either]
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 5:24 am

ORP: Same
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:09 am

[So.. Can i join?]
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:14 pm

ORP: Sure
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:17 am

Cosmo watched the people dust themselves off from the crash. His face was bleeding and he had ash all over his body.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:38 pm

Michaela walked around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stranded on a island
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5