Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stranded on a island

Go down 
+5
Midnight-Tiger
Star2Be
EnchantixBloom
Feisty_Feline
Nickjonas4ever
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

Stranded on a island - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 12:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Imagine you are in the ocean with all your friends on a one week cruise. your parents let you go because it seemed safe. But now a current swept away you and your boat. You and all of your people fell out of the boat and now you have to swim to a nearby deserted island that is near you. now imagine that you are stranded on a island. you have no way to get out and you barely have enough food to surrvive on your own. You have to work for food, And you also have to get along with the people you are stranded with. Sorta like "Survival of the fittest." And cellphones or Any devices or Such that can call do not work on this island. Can you surrvive?

Rules: 10 Characters at the most
No powerplay of other charries
havefun!

FORMS:
Name:
Eqipment you have with you:
Personality:

MY FORMS:
Name: Ayla jonas
Looks: Stranded on a island - Page 2 6foxec
Eqipment you have with you: A back pack with A few snacks, Money, Scissors, A mirror, makeup, Paper and 4 Changes of clothes.
Personality: Sweet and outgoing, Smart and caring

Name: Amber snow
Looks: Stranded on a island - Page 2 2re5low
Equipment you have with you: 3 Water bottels, 1 Snack, Mirrow, Pocket knife, Extra pair of shoes, 3 changes of clothes, And Sunglasses

Last edited by Hotncold on Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:31 am

Crason saw Cat, and the puupies, all but 3 ran to her.

" I'm Talyor, and this is Harry," she said smiling patting his neck.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:40 am

"Nice to meet you." Amber said smiling.
"Cute pets!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:41 am

" You too" Talyor siad nodding.

' Oh, i juisty found them," Carson siad sheepily.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:48 am

"Aww, Thoose poor things!! How long do you think they have been out here for?"
Amber said nervousley.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:52 am

" No idea. their parents just died" Carson answered
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:58 am

"That's so sad. And they look like they haven't eaten anything in like along time!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:03 am

' I know!" do you what to take them back, and make a shelter for the little ones?" Carson aske,d his blakc hair floping into his face.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 5:23 am

"Caitlyn. Have you seen a sorta quiet, shy looking goth girl or a shorter guy, my age?" Please say yes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:02 am

"Yes i have."
Ayla said.

"Right this way."
She said wakjing near the water.

"I guess we should make a shelter. We don't want them getting hurt."
Amber said looking at carson.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:05 am

Carson nodded. He picked up 2 of the small puupies. The purple and black one, ran at Carson's ankles.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:15 am

Amber picked up the other 2 carefully and gentely.

"Which way?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:16 am

" Um... that way," Carson answered and started toward the dence forest.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:19 am

Amber followed carring the 2 animals in her hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:20 am

Carson came bakc to the camp. There was a small opening of a cave. Carson crawled in and yelled to Amber, " Its great!sandy, solf, with a small brooke of water! They cloud stayhere!"
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:23 am

Name: Jessica Starlk
Looks:brown hair almost to elbows almost pin stright even after long sleep. brown eyes lots of freckal pale shortish skinny nice curves
Eqipment you have with you: extra clothes. The clothes consist of, 3 pairs f jeans one are skinys a white belt, a black dress with a pink bow very fancy. 4 camiesin black light blue pink and white. She has a jean skirt leggins in white and black she also has a aki skirt. She has a normal lose dress too. Sunglasses flip flops sneakers a soccer jersy and 2 long seeves and 3 short sleves. 2 plactic water bottols tooth brush, little make up but some. A razor hiat brush jewlery and a hat sleeping bag. Oh and 2 bikinis
Personality: fun tough leader like sweet kind creative. Sometimes flirty loves drama and RELATUONSHIPS

Name: James Starlk
Looks: Brown hair longish cut the kind in style. brown eyes realy well built tallish, tan looks like a model.
Eqipment you have with you: Fishingpole pocket/swiss army knife. sleeping bag extra clothes: Two jeans 2 cargo pants a nice suit, 5 pollos 2 long sleaves he wears a necklace with a shell on it. Hes kinda surfing dude like. Sneakers nice shoes and sandals. 2 pairs of swim trunks
Personality: fun easy going shy when he doesnt know you. Sweet handsome

Last edited by XoX Shadow_Tiger XoX on Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 9:31 am

(lol, sorry, i forgot about this rp. i am going to start from her escaping the boat)

Jackie carelessly lounged out on the ship's deck, her sunglasses covering her big blue eyes. Suddenly, she heard a loud, deafening screech scream violently through the air. She jumped off the lounge chair, her heart racing. "What'd going on?" She asked. Paniced kids and teens darted about aimlessly, flailing their arms and screaming their heads off. She knew what was happening. The boat. Was. Sinking.

She ordered a line of teens and told them to get in the lifeboats. "Come on, everyone. Watch your step. Easy now. Okay, okay, stay calm," She ordered, without fear in her voice. She saved 24 kids that day. But as she squeezed the last of the kids from the deck on the last life boat, she realized there was no room for her. She took a deep breath, and gently pushed the lifeboat out to the water, so it could sail to safety. She gently waved goodbye to her last rescue chance.
She needed to get off the boat. fast. She ran to the kitchen first, knowing she would need food. She hurriedly stocked her empty backpack with more food than could fit in there. The water was up to her knees, and she quickened her pace as fast as she could. She prayed for her little sister, Zoey, her parents and her big brother Jake to have made it out okay. She ran to the edge of the quickly sinking, deserted boat. She was about to jump over the edge in a last chance attempt, when she heard of small cry behind her. She slowly turned her head and came face to face with a small, scared looking blonde child, no more than 4 years old.
She knew if she stopped to help the little girl she might not live. But she had to. She ran to the child and scooped her up in her arms. She gently hugged the little girl reassuringly, and told her to not breathe in the water. She threw her hand over the little girl's mouth so she wouldn't swallow water, and hurled herself into the vast darkness that was the ocean before. She was immediately engulfed in a harsh torrent of violent cold. The child screamed in a frozen pain, and Jackie gently rubbed the little girl's arm. The water was rough and crazy, throwing her from side to side. The straps on her backpacks and suitcase dug sharply into her shoulders. She yelled out to the little girl to hold on with all her might, and the child's hands tightened on her shoulder. She swam on, swallowing gallons of icy black salt water. Her eyes burned a fiery red as the salt swam in her sockets, and she blinked as much as possible, trying to clear away the sting. She knew she would not make the journey. But she was going to try.

(NO ONE TAKE MY IDEA PLEASE. I WANT THIS LITTLE GIRL TO BE THE ONLY LITTLE GIRL ON THE ISLAND, POR FAVORE. I WILL FILL OUT A FORM FOR HER NOW.)
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 9:42 am

FORMS:
Name: Emily Grace Larkson
Looks: http://worldofstock.com/closeups/PCH2553.php
Eqipment you have with you: 1 Backpack, 1 Suitcase: Backpack: Small snacks (Fruit Snacks, juice boxes, waters, crackers, etc), books, stuffed animals, Leapser with game cartridges, board games, more toys. Suitcase: 7 pairs of clothers, slippers, toilettries, Honey the golden brown Teddy Bear, hat, sunglasses, sun tan lotion
Personality: shy, sweet, adorable, loveable, curious, mischevious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:03 am

Name: Hailey Mariea Lankland
Looks: Stranded on a island - Page 2 PCH7750
Eqipment you have with you: 2 back packs:
!st backback: fillied with her etra things, like notebooks, pens, pencils ect.
2rd backback: filllied with game, toys, snakes, water bottles
4 suitecases:
1,2 and 3: fillied with all her clothes
4: filllied with all her shoes.
2 duffel bags:
1: toilettries, make-up, face wash ect,
2:has her 4 ceel phones ( side-kick 4, pearl blakcberry, rumor, hot pink, black and purple razor, 1 pda, 1 messer, 1 laoptop. +chagers cmarmea +charger. 3 swatch watches. ipod, head phoens, and ipod home base. Vedio carma, tv.
1 tunk:
fillied will ALL her pet suppiles
Personality:high class, rich, kinda girly,not taht into teh woods type of stuff

( pets:
Stranded on a island - Page 2 Jack-russell-terrier
Stranded on a island - Page 2 Chihuahua
Stranded on a island - Page 2 Free-cute-dog-screensaver
Stranded on a island - Page 2 Husky_puppies_T3215
Stranded on a island - Page 2 GermanShepherd3
Stranded on a island - Page 2 Doberman-uster-9
Stranded on a island - Page 2 Cute-kitten-cat-1
Stranded on a island - Page 2 281x144_Running_Horse
Stranded on a island - Page 2 2911~Running-Horse-in-Field-Posters
Stranded on a island - Page 2 AdamsDressFolaJuly08
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:08 am

Jackie gasped wildly as she pushed herself through the rocking waters. The young girl screamed in pain from her back as the salt stung her nose, eyes and ears. Jackie gently rubbed her soothingly. She wanted the little girl's last memories to be pleasant.
She wasn't going to make it to land. She couldn't even see a little bit of land in the darkness.
Suddenly, icy cold crashed over her head. A wave. The biggest wave so far. She screamed out in fear as she was pushed under by the intense pressure. The little girl, who hadn't been expecting to go under and who hadn't gupled in air the second before they drowned started kicking violently, in a despretare attempt for air. The water filled Jackie's ears and eyes, and she couldn't see, couldn't hear, couldn't breathe. The girl slammed on Jackie's back, pulling her out of her small state of semi-unconsiousness. She kicked her feet as hard as she could. She had to let the little girl breathe. She had to let the little girl live.
The water slammed against her chest, forcing out the rest of her breath in a small huff. Her chest seemed to explode as it screamed for oxygen. Her lungs were shrinking, shrinking. The girl pounded in agony against Jackie's body, and was suddenly still.
"NO!" Jackie screamed, the words coming out in a flash of bubbles. The lack of air made her head spin blindly, but she pushed her way to the top. The kicked aimlessly, and suddenly, could gulp in air. HEr head was above water, the young girl raised above her head. The child's body stirred as the oxygen slowly met her lungs, but her eyes didn't open. Jackie stopped fighting against the current and let herself float. She was exhausted. SHe couldn't move. She was going to die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:15 am

Haliey walked arcoss the beach, teh sun setting, castign a great sunshine onto her binki body. Her sunkissed hair folwed on her schoulder. Jack, was playing in teh waves, nipping at small fish when they came by.Tinkerbelle wlaked along side Haliey, her little feet trying to keep up.. " Awww, baby, let Mommy hold you," she coowed to Tinkerbelle. Tink looked up with big brown eyes as her Mommy picked her up. The small puppy, sigehd happily in her motehrs arms, while she dozed off.Ginger chased Mightnight's fowling long tail.Nemo and Shadow walked on btoh sides of Hailey watching closy, if somehting or someone was goign to come and hurt Haliy. Shadow was trying Nemo to eb a plocie dog, the way Shadow had been.Simon wlaked beside the baby kitten, named Freedom. freedom clamied on Simon's back.Donney troted tough teh waters, neghing happily.Cheastnut wlaked tough part of the forest, with out a care in teh world. Mightnight and her daughter, Star wear flocking tough the ocean's see tough waves.

( Jack- 1st pic
Tinkerbelle-2rd pic
Giner 3rd pic
Nemo-4th
Shadow-5th
Simon-6th
Freedom-7th
Donney-8th
Cheatsnut-9th
Mightnight and Star-10th)
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:20 am

Jackie screamed out in pain as the water crashed against her, knocking her to the side. She fought to stay in conciousness, to save the little girl on her back. The little girl no longer moved but Jackie felt the warm breath as the girl breathed on her neck. They were going to die.
Jackie couldn't feel her legs. They had to surely of fallen off. They were numb. Cold. Stinging.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:29 am

FORMS:
Name: Zoey Rose Evans
Looks: Stranded on a island - Page 2 Blog-hayden_panettiere1
Eqipment you have with you: (Same as Jackie Evans, but not as much food. more clothes, more makeup, more shoes.)
Personality: Flirty, premadonna, doesn't like responsibility, can be bratty, can be bossy, witty, sassy, spunky, girly (sisters with Jackie)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 5:19 am

(can I join? form way back ther)
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 5:32 am

(Yep, anyone can join, And that is good star!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 6:41 am

Haliey smileid lightly as Donney nuuged her back,. with his solf, old muzzle. She reache dover her head and patte dteh old horse. They had ot make the best of what they had. the beaufiul sunsets. Some dogs didnt see each otehr beause Haliey, and her motehr lived on such a big lot. it was over 500 acrhes. Everyone was bonding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a island   Stranded on a island - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stranded on a island
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next