Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-

Go down 
+2
mnm1995
Feisty_Feline
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

*~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:44 am

First topic message reminder :

You start making a nest in the small openeing of the cliff. You have been cold for so long, you cannot feel your paws any longer. You collapse onto the small amount of moss you gathered and are instantly in a deep sleep. You kick and whine in your sleep, as terrible dreams overcome you.

~

You wake up to annoying poking in your side, you get up sighing, must've been a bird, until you open your eyes, you are surrounded by many, many wolves, pups, teen, adults, elders. "Wha- what....." you stammer. And beautiful she-wolf approaches you, "You need not fear, child." she says softly and she backs away, a large, very handsome brute steps up to you, he looks like a teen, but is obviously an adult, by the way all of the other she-wolves watch him. "I'm Guardian Night, your new alpha."

You have to join, you cannot argue with him, for some odd reason...

Alphas have ALL the possible powers you could think of, given to them by Starpack.

Betas have 5 powers instead of 3.

Medicine Wolves will have 4 powers, healing plus their own.

Medicine Trainees will not have the healing power, until they have fully learned to heal others without their powers.

Teens will have certain assigned adults to instruct them, they will be put together by their powers.

Pups will not have powers until they are older teens.

Mothers will have their powers stripped until their pups are older, the only power they wil have is shield, whether they had it before or not, only to protect their helpless offspring.

Mates, cannot be mates in a second, you must know, the wolf's personality, and have permission with the other owner of the charries to ask if they can be mates, or whatever you'd like to call it.

Rules:

The normal RP ones
No fighting outside of the RP
PLEASE use pictures they are SO much easier.
NO WILL UNFOLDS!!!!!! -sigh- finally I got that out. =X
You CAN NOT ask for a position like Beta, Med Trainee, or alpha female.
Type ' Guardian Soul' if you've read at least this far.

Form:

Username:
Name:
Age(pup, teen, adult):
Powers:
Position:
Picture:

The Pack:

Alpha Male: Scythe (FF) all powers -teen

Alpha Female: Keylee (FF) all powers - Teen

Beta: Amber -lola

Beta's Assitant/Mate: ????

Medicine Wolf: Shira -MNM

Medicine Trainee:

Adults/Warriors:

Iggy (FF) blind! wind, sonar, nature

Death Walk (FF) shadows, spirits, flys

Koba(FF) gravity, time, invisibility

Elle (FF) Emotions, multiplies herself, invisible

Comet (FF) Weather, can read minds, and has a strange connection with her Identical sister, Moon

Moon (FF) Weather, mind reading, and has a connection with her Identical Sister, Comet

Ada Lovelace (Lovelace) (FF) speed, strength, and Pheremones.

Mysty (MNM) Shape shifintg, weather, thoughs

Zapada (MNM) Ice, Mind, actions

Fog (MNM) fog, Rain , climate

Kiba (MNM) thoughts, storms, manipulation

Dage (TigerPower) Rocks, Shields, Speed

Dani (TigerPower) Invisibility, Nerves, shields

Jazzmen (Tigerpower) Time, Love, Plants

Sky (TigerPower) Flys, Wind, Water.

Teens/Trainees:

Lilac (FF) invisibility, mind reads, flys

Strike (FF) shadows, mind reads, shape shifts

Silver (FF) Pheremones, flys, shadows

Rayne (FF) Shape shifts only into bat, sonar, Flys

Luna (MNM) Moon, weather, nature

Skylear (MNM) Dreams, deminish, hopes

Mothers:

Shimmer (FF) Expecting

Pups:

Deceased:

Guardian/Crest Eye- FF Power of Fire - Darsha's mate

Darsha - Tigerpower - Power of Ice - Crest's Mate

Members:

XoX Shadow_Tiger XoX wrote:

Username: XoX Shadow_Tiger XoX
Name: Sky
Age(pup, teen, adult):young adult
Powers: wind mist water-and solds (fly)
Position:un-knowen
Picture: bottom

Username:XoX Shadow_Tiger XoX
Name: Jazzmen
Age(pup, teen, adult):young adualt
Powers: Time love plants
Picture:bottom

Name:Dani
Age(pup, teen, adult): young adualt
Powers: cotrols your nerves, ivisable, sheild
Picture: botttom

Name:Dage
Age(pup, teen, adult):young adualt
Powers: speed, Sheild, earth (rocks)
Position: un-knowen
Picture: bottom

http://shivia.deviantart.com/art/Xmas-gift-5-Lyka-44556769
SkY ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

http://shivia.deviantart.com/art/Glyph-Caller-81032849
Jazzmen^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

http://shivia.deviantart.com/art/Sexy-Swee-47851008
Dani^^^^^^^^^^

http://aikdingo.deviantart.com/art/Vanishing-Warmth-54776095
Dage ^^^^^

mnm1995 wrote:
Username: mnm1995
Name: Mysty; Zapada; Luna; Fog; Rosebud; Skyelar; Kiba
Age(pup, teen, adult): adult; adult; teen; adult ;teen ;adult ;adult
Powers: Weather, shape shifter, and thoughts; Ice, mind, actions; weather, nature, moon; fog, rain, and climate; hopes, dreams, deminish; sky, strength, dreams; thoughts, storms, manipulation.
Position: Warrior; warrior; teen; warrior; teen; warrior; warrior
Picture: (Will get)

Guardian Night:*~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 3 Guardi10

Keylee:*~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 3 Keylee10

Nature: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 3 Wolf_r18

Lilac and Strike: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 3 Lilacs10

Death Walk: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 3 Kekeke10

Elle:*~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 3 Elle10

Silver: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 3 Silver10

Comet: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 3 Moon10

Moon: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 3 Moon210

Ada Lovelace: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 3 Adalov10

Rayne: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 3 Rayne10

Scythe: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 3 Scythe10

Shimmer: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 3 Shimme10

Last edited by Christmas Kitten on Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:05 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com

AuthorMessage
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:41 am

Guardian smiled, he smiled, and winked at Dani and Jazzmen.

~

Scythe burst out laughing as did Key-lee.

~

Guardian turned to him and growle,d 'What's so funny?" he snarled a little.

~

Key-lee growled and pushed him away from Scythe, "Back off Guardian." she snapped.

~

Guardian snarled and growled a her, and glared at hte rsharply, finally he turned away and walked into the woods with the others.

~

Key-lee sighed, "What a jerk. Thinking every girl here belongs to him."

~

Silver sighed, "no not really fisher." she said, smiling to him for thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:42 am

" Really? You cna trust me," Fuish whispered and lciked her ear in a friendly way.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 3 BUcd*~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 3 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:53 am

Feisty_Feline wrote:
Guardian smiled, he smiled, and winked at Dani and Jazzmen.

~

Scythe burst out laughing as did Key-lee.

~

Guardian turned to him and growle,d 'What's so funny?" he snarled a little.

~

Key-lee growled and pushed him away from Scythe, "Back off Guardian." she snapped.

~

Guardian snarled and growled a her, and glared at hte rsharply, finally he turned away and walked into the woods with the others.

~

Key-lee sighed, "What a jerk. Thinking every girl here belongs to him."

~

Silver sighed, "no not really fisher." she said, smiling to him for thanks.

"Come on Guard." Angel said flirtily. She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:56 am

Dani smiled and jazzmen smiled wider.
Jazzmen ran her tail under his chin flirty.
Dani flashed her furn and flung her longer fur back. (the hiar like fur on head)
Sky smiled and followed farhter behind folding in her wings
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 8:32 am

" you what to tell me what wronmg? You cna always tell me," Fisher said and gave ehr a light friedly lick on her ear.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:37 am

Silver sighed, "I don't want to hurt you I don't know your feelings." Silver said.

~

Guard smiled and hung his own tail ove rh er shoulders.

~
Lilac froze, she was on her back while Strike was on top of her, he braed himself with one leg. He frose too, she scurried out from under him and darted toward the woods, fololowed mby him they made it back to camp unseen, they're succesful laughs coming from the meadow.

~

Scythe sighed and laid down again.

This time Key-lee joined him.

~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:39 am

" Its alright. It will feel betetr when you tell someone," Fisher siad again, giving her a resinlgin lick.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 3 BUcd*~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 3 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 4:35 am

Feisty_Feline wrote:
Silver sighed, "I don't want to hurt you I don't know your feelings." Silver said.

~

Guard smiled and hung his own tail ove rh er shoulders.

~
Lilac froze, she was on her back while Strike was on top of her, he braed himself with one leg. He frose too, she scurried out from under him and darted toward the woods, fololowed mby him they made it back to camp unseen, they're succesful laughs coming from the meadow.

~

Scythe sighed and laid down again.

This time Key-lee joined him.

~

She smiled and walked towards the clearing.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 3 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 3 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 3 Pet *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 3 LKtU *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 3 NpQC
*~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 3 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:09 am

Shira smiled, "I suppose you are."

Mysty nodded and followed them. ( I kinda got left out so she's there now =])
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 12:57 am

((Xd that's fine)

Guardian smiled and stroked her back with his tail (Mysty)

~

Silver sat down, they were a few feet from teh claring, she watched Lilac and Strike, giggling away, going somewhere else private, "Fisher...... I'm in love with Guardian. But he doesn't even notice me! I'm not one of them." she said sadly referring to Mysty, Key-lee, and the others.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 3 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 3 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 3 Pet *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 3 LKtU *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 3 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 5:24 am

Mysty smiled and walked at his side.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 5:28 am

He noticed soemthign large and brown looming over them, he pushed Mystyto the right as a bear barreled down on them, he snarled.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 5:32 am

Mysty caught her footing and snarled baring her teeth at the bear and jumping on it's back biting at it's large neck.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 5:42 am

the bear was beginning to fall he lunged at the others, he knocke dthem all out of the way, the large bear landed on his back legs, he let out an agonized cry!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 5:45 am

Feisty_Feline wrote:
((Xd that's fine)

Guardian smiled and stroked her back with his tail (Mysty)

~

Silver sat down, they were a few feet from teh claring, she watched Lilac and Strike, giggling away, going somewhere else private, "Fisher...... I'm in love with Guardian. But he doesn't even notice me! I'm not one of them." she said sadly referring to Mysty, Key-lee, and the others.

Fishers eyes gleamed for his ehart, but inside his heart fell. He was in love with SLiVER! " Well we just have to get you nocticed. And im sure, as soon as he gets to knwo you, he will fall for you" fisher smilied. Just like I did...
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 5:50 am

Mysty jumped off the bears back and dodged his claws as he landed. She ran to Guardians side "What now? Kill it?" she asked watching it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 5:51 am

A beautiful skeek she wolf, jumepdmout of teh bushes, nailing the bear in teh back. She dug her claws into its brown fur and bit its neck. After hearing a good crack. She jumped off.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 5:56 am

Mysty smiled and let out a sigh of relief.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 6:00 am

The she wolves beaufiul glossy amber color has not even one speak of blood. Her sliver and purple eyes gleamed, staring at Guardian .
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:13 am

Jazzmen daina and sky frowned. Show off. they thought in union.

Dani walked over to her steping in between them. "and you are?"

Jazzmen came up. "Yeah, shes a fancy dancer."

sky i giggled. "Yup, you can say that again"
discust in all their voices.
Show off!
show off!
they thought
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:31 am

Guardian sighed adn rapped his nails on the nerby rock, "well if you girls coudl stop thinking naugthy things about me and being little prisses, I'd appreciate it itf the Bear could b taken from my leg." he said smiling jokingly about the priss commments.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:52 am

(that was to the weird wolf that jumped out of no where and snappprf the bears neck(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 8:29 pm

(she was watchign from teh shadows)

"Exus me!?" The dark she wolf, barked, fricly.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:58 am

Mysty didn't mind the dark she wolf she smiled kindly. "Hi" she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 8:48 pm

" hello," Amber ( the wolf) said to Mysty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-
Page 3 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next