Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

* Blue Bloods * ~Come Join~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : * Blue Bloods  *  ~Come Join~ Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel * Blue Bloods  *  ~Come Join~ Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel * Blue Bloods  *  ~Come Join~ Pet * Blue Bloods  *  ~Come Join~ LKtU * Blue Bloods  *  ~Come Join~ NpQC
* Blue Bloods  *  ~Come Join~ GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

* Blue Bloods  *  ~Come Join~ Empty
PostSubject: * Blue Bloods * ~Come Join~   * Blue Bloods  *  ~Come Join~ I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:56 am

They have always lived
They always will
Until IT comes
IT is hidden
IT is a myth umong us
THEY are coming

• Blue Bloods- They are vampires, but not the normal vampires. They have had previous lives, they can't die. They date back to Plymouth Rock. They are fallen angels, except for the uncorrupted, Allegra Van Alen and Charles Force. Lucifer is the fallen. They take up to 7 human familiars.

• Conduits- They ARE humans. They know about the blue bloods. They work with and kindof for us but not many are around as they used to be. They are like a personal library.

• Regis- The leader of the coven. What he says is law.

• Conclave- The council of elders. They help the Regis make decisions.

• Silver Bloods- They are the 'IT'. They KILL the Blue Bloods. (Yes although they are unable to die, they kill them) Instead of taking on human familiars, they drain Blue Bloods of all their blood and they will never be reincarnated. They can take form of the Blue Bloods they've killed. (P.S. don't get attacked.)
    If you become corrupted (attacked and changed) you can stop it. But you must NOT get to Blue Blood.

They are the elite of New York. So all those famous designers, actors, actresses, yea Blue Bloods. They are naturally beautiful. They join the Committie. Or as the humans know it, The New York Blood Bank. It's all a coverup for them. They like to eat raw. They can drink as much alcholol as they like and never get the effects. They don't need as much sleep as they used to. They could get away with 30 min. of sleep. They have Photographic memories and as they grow their memories of the past lives come back to them.

Dogs are their guardians. Like their second half. Only two people have Bloodhounds, Schuyler Van Alen and Jack Force, it means high royalty. Otherwise you have any dog and they normally find you. They can save you from a silver blood attack.

Bonds, when person finds their other half. Like soul mates, if the bond is broken horrible things are said to happen. Mimi and Jack Force were bonded in all their previous lives and should be soon in this one.

Sunlight years are when the vampire is changing. When the blue blood takes over. This is when their dog finds them, it is when they are most vulnerable to Silver blood attacks. Some of the dogs disappear, or they only live for so long after.

If you've read up to here type, We are the elite of the elite in blue.

Dr. Pat is human. She takes care of the blue bloods. If they are injured they go to her.

Form:

Name:
Past Lives:
Personality:
Dog Type (Blue Bloods):
Interest:
Other:

(All the name mentioned are taken. Except for Lucifer but he's caged or in other words, he wouldn't talk.)

Last edited by mnm1995 on Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:22 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : * Blue Bloods  *  ~Come Join~ Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel * Blue Bloods  *  ~Come Join~ Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel * Blue Bloods  *  ~Come Join~ Pet * Blue Bloods  *  ~Come Join~ LKtU * Blue Bloods  *  ~Come Join~ NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: * Blue Bloods * ~Come Join~   * Blue Bloods  *  ~Come Join~ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 1:34 am

Name: Shuyler Van Alen
Type (Blue, Silver or Red blood): Blue Blood (she is the only mix between a blue blood and red blood)
Physical Description:She has long, dark blond hair and icy blue eyes. She loves to wear layered clothes that don't show her figure. She never gains an ounce due to blue blood.
Past Lives: She's never had any because of her past lives.
Personality: Shy, to herself, layed back,
Dog Type (Blue Bloods): Bloodhound named Beauty
Interest: the silver bloods, and why they are here.
Other: none.

Name: Mimi Force
Type (Blue, Silver or Red blood): Blue blood
Physical Description: She has long, silky blond hair and emerald green eyes.
Past Lives: Azrael - the Angel of Death, Agrippina, Elisabeth Lorraine-Lillebonne, Susannah Fuller
Personality: Self confident, rude at times, mean, preppy.
Dog Type (Blue Bloods): chihuahua
Interest: Getting Schuyler away from Jack, and the bond.
Other: Her twin is Jack Force and they are to be bonded.

Name:Allegra Van Alen
Type (Blue, Silver or Red blood): Blue Blood
Physical Description: She has long blond hair and green eyes. She is currently in a coma because she refuses to take a human familiar.
Past Lives: Gabrielle, The Uncorrupted; Rose Standish
Personality: unknown for now
Dog Type (Blue Bloods): She is past her sunlight years.
Interest:unknown for now
Other: She is the mother of Schuyler and has broken her bond with her twin, Charles (Van Alen) Force.

Name: Lawrence Van Alen
Type(Blue, Silver or Red blood): Blue
Physical Description: He changes his features most the time but is original is dark brown hair and light brown eyes.
Past Lives: Metraton, Heavenly Scribe; John Carver
Personality: he is calm and looks out for everyone, he sticks to his word.
Dog Type (Blue Bloods): He is past his sunlight years
Interest: He doesn't really have any particular interests.
Other: He is the on the conclave.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: * Blue Bloods * ~Come Join~   * Blue Bloods  *  ~Come Join~ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 2:41 am

Form:

Name: Bliss
Type (Blue, Silver or Red blood): blue
Physical Description: blonde bouncy hair, country-style look curvy, pretty,
Past Lives: she can't remember any of them
Personality:fun, shy, self-conscious, kind, sweet, sometimes goes with the flow
Dog Type (Blue Bloods):Jack Russel - Henry
Interest: modeling
Other: no

Form:

Name: Oliver
Type (Blue, Silver or Red blood): red Conduit to Shuyler
Physical Description: (like in the book, sorry I can't remember everything)
Past Lives:none
Personality: funny, nice, sweet, gets jealous easily, fun, kind
Dog Type (Blue Bloods):
Interest: like a personal library
Other: nope
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: * Blue Bloods * ~Come Join~   * Blue Bloods  *  ~Come Join~ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 2:52 am

(( Thanks for joining! I'm happy I'm not the only one who read the books))
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: * Blue Bloods * ~Come Join~   * Blue Bloods  *  ~Come Join~ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 6:57 am

(Yeah what was the name of the guy Bliss dated? I can't remember.....)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: * Blue Bloods * ~Come Join~   * Blue Bloods  *  ~Come Join~ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:13 am

(umm..... Dylan)
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: * Blue Bloods * ~Come Join~   * Blue Bloods  *  ~Come Join~ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:33 am

(Thank you!)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: * Blue Bloods * ~Come Join~   * Blue Bloods  *  ~Come Join~ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:54 am

(yep)
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: * Blue Bloods * ~Come Join~   * Blue Bloods  *  ~Come Join~ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:31 am

Oliver styed with Suyler most, okay all of the day, "So what's up?" he asked.

Bliss followed Mimi like a puppy on a leash, a very, very tight leash.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: * Blue Bloods * ~Come Join~   * Blue Bloods  *  ~Come Join~ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:33 pm

Schuyler looked at him. "Not much, except for the French quiz." she said, "How bout you?"

Mimi smirked as she walked with her little group. Bliss was at her side, she turned to talk to her, "What are you doing later?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: * Blue Bloods * ~Come Join~   * Blue Bloods  *  ~Come Join~ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:23 am

"Nothing, ecept maybe going out with someone, Maybe. But mostlikely not." she said.

Oliver nodded, "Yeah same here except I have Calc. today, and we have a sub, she's going to give us like a pop quiz or something." he shrugged. "You want to go to the respository (SP?) today? Lawrence would probably want you to do that." he said.

(You've read Masqureade(SP?) I take it?)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: * Blue Bloods * ~Come Join~   * Blue Bloods  *  ~Come Join~ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:26 am

((Yep im waiting for the Van Alen Legacy))

Schuyler nodded. "Alright."

Mimi nodded. "Who were you going with?" she asked being her normal self always needing to know details.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: * Blue Bloods * ~Come Join~   * Blue Bloods  *  ~Come Join~ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:17 am

"No one really just some low life, 'She hated acting like Mimi but she had to do what she had to do to et from the all knowing witch. "He asked me out I was thinking abouttaking a human familiar, my father said it was about time to."

(that' books out right?)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: * Blue Bloods * ~Come Join~   * Blue Bloods  *  ~Come Join~ I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:45 am

(not yet..)

Mimi smiled plesenlty, and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: * Blue Bloods * ~Come Join~   * Blue Bloods  *  ~Come Join~ I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:48 am

(so there's Blue Bloods, Masquerade, and Revelations. correct? jw)

Bliss smiled, "So you going to Block 121 tonight? (I think that's the number......can't quite remember) "

Oliver smiled to Shuyler, just smiled, for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: * Blue Bloods * ~Come Join~   * Blue Bloods  *  ~Come Join~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

* Blue Bloods * ~Come Join~
Page 1 of 1